Dove Men+Care Elements Charcoal+Clay Body + Face Bar Reviews

Dove Men+Care Elements Charcoal+Clay Bar is a men’s cleansing bar soap that both provides a deep, purifying clean for men’s skin, but also leaves you feeling energized, refreshed and renewed.

Great one

I got this opportunity to try this bar soap from XYSTUFF. It smells so great. Very strong and pleasant fragrance. I feel so fresh and energetic after the shower time. Will definitely recommend to others, and buy this bar soap on the future.

very nice

This bar smells so good, my skin feels so smooth and soft after using it. I love how it has cleared up my skin and has gotten the dirt and grime from work off of my face completely.

Glad I tried it!

My Husband tried this new product and he loves it. Great scent, leaves the skin feeling super clean and moisturized. Definitely a great new product to add to your daily routine!

Slightly abrasive

If you like microbeads, then this product is for you. It has a great scent. The microbeads give it a bit of a rough touch on your skin as you are rubbing it on. I heard that the microbeads are a concern for our water environment as they enter the water system and are harmful towards aquatic animals like fish. If it wasn't for the Microbeads, I would give this a 5 star rating

Updated On: March 19, 2019

I love the scent.

1.7/5

March 19, 2019

Scent is waaay too strong!

When I opened my Product Review Club box from The XYStuff this bar of soap was all I could smell! It is honestly a really strong scent. My man loves to smell fresh and clean but this bar of clay soap seemed harsh. He was worried about using it on his face but decided to give it a go anyways. It leaves your skin feeling clean and soft but I think a more subtle scent would be better, especially if this product is going to be for your face. *I received this product free of charge in exchange of my honest opinion. #gotitfree

New and interesting product

This was such a different product, but great! Smells great and the texture is very nice. I feel like it did a good job with the cleaning part, and without dryness. Definitely worth a try!

Est correct

J’ai reçu le savon en bar dove charbon et argile pour en faire l’essai, je l’ai bien aimé, il mousse bien et son odeur n’est pas trop forte, c’est quand même très bien en comparaison a d’autres savon en bar que j’ai utilisé dans le passé. Même si j’utilise plus souvent des gels douches je n’hésiterai pas à l’acheter quand même. Je le recommande.

Savon Dove Men+Care Elements Charcoal+Clay Body + Face Bar

Ce savon Dove Men+Care Elements Charcoal+Clay Body + Face Bar est vraiment particulier. Avec ces petites particules il est parfait pour faire un bon nettoyage du visage. Reçu gratuitement grâce à XYSTUFF.

March 19, 2019

Very Hydrating and cleansing !

This bar was so easy to use for my husband. It was very cleansing and left his skin feeling very moisturized.

Very easy to use as he could use this one product on his body and face. He really enjoyed it and I will be purchasing again in the future. I recommend for anyone who loves an easy and effective skin care routine !

#gotitfree

March 18, 2019

Smells so subtle but great

This smells amazing. Like not to strong and not to light. It can be used by men or women. I will be buying this forsure. I received it freee to try and will be purchasing when I run out!