Dove Men + Care Extra Fresh Micro Moisture Body + Facewash Reviews

Dove Men + Care Extra Fresh Body Wash, with Micro Moisture technology, is designed to help hydrate for healthy looking skin that’s protected against dryness and irritation. This effective formula delivers extra refreshment and total skin comfort.

The refreshing lather contains unique Micro Moisture technology, which activates upon lathering. Designed specifically for men’s skin, our body wash for men helps to lock in your skin’s natural moisture leaving it feeling hydrated, healthy and protected against dryness. Dove Men + Care Extra Fresh Micro Moisture Body & Face Wash contains menthol to deliver cooling refreshment, and its lather rinses cleanly away leaving skin feeling refreshed.

Sourced from dove.ca.

December 12, 2017

Dove men care corps et visage

Mon copain achete et utilise toujours cette sorte là,il l'adore,il mousse quand même assez,pas besoin d'en mettre beaucoup,ca hydrate la peau, donc un 3 en 1.
    il l'adore,le parfum sent tres bon mais il est fort je trouve,

September 29, 2017

My son loves this body wash/face wash. You get two products in one. Leaves him smelling fresh and clean. We tried this product at Christmas last year as he got it for a gift and we just kept buying it! It's great!

Not the best smell

The product works well. It has a great texture and hydrates your skin, but the smell is very strong, and I am not a fan. I can't use the product ONLY because of the strong fragrance.

Smells awesome!!

I bought this for my husband and it smells amazing. He enjoyed the product, advised that it lathers up well and the scent lasted. I will definitely purchase it for him again.

3.2/5

September 29, 2017

micro beads bad for environment

Okay - this WORKS. Well. I love the feeling of a good deep scrub. But as my gf pointed out it has those microbeads in it, which are building up plastic islands if garbage in the ocean. So I will use my bottle up so I don't waste it, but after I can't buy it again. It smells nice and has a clean feel.

Notre favori

C'est le produit favori de mon époux et le mien aussi puisqu'il laisse une odeur agréable sur sa peau. Le produit laisse la peau douce et hydratée. Définitivement un bon achat.

Husband approved

This is one of my husband's favorite products. He uses it daily and it smells amazing. You also get alot of product for the price. Thumbs up from our house for sure!

September 29, 2017

My husband was very impressed

I got a sample of this for my husband & he really liked it. He's pretty basic when it comes to skin care & after tying this product it is now his go to. I enjoy the subtle scent that it has. He now has uses this all the time.

Great bodywash

My husband and three sons all use the Dove body wash and like it really well. My husband who suffers from dry skin especially in the winter finds it moisturizes his skin really well and helps to stop the itching from the dry skin. I would definitely recommend this product

My husband loves this

I bought this once for my husband since his usual brand was out of stock. He was skeptical at first but once he tried it, he has not gone back to his previous brand. He loves the results he get with Dove Men + Care.