Dove Men + Care Extra Fresh Micro Moisture Body + Facewash Reviews

Dove Men + Care Extra Fresh Body Wash, with Micro Moisture technology, is designed to help hydrate for healthy looking skin that’s protected against dryness and irritation. This effective formula delivers extra refreshment and total skin comfort.

The refreshing lather contains unique Micro Moisture technology, which activates upon lathering. Designed specifically for men’s skin, our body wash for men helps to lock in your skin’s natural moisture leaving it feeling hydrated, healthy and protected against dryness. Dove Men + Care Extra Fresh Micro Moisture Body & Face Wash contains menthol to deliver cooling refreshment, and its lather rinses cleanly away leaving skin feeling refreshed.

Sourced from dove.ca.

March 20, 2019

Dove Men’s Body & Face Wash

I enjoyed using this shower product at the gym. It provides a great cleaning lather without all the traditional chemical dents. This product does not dry out the skin & I find that I do not need to use moisturizer

March 17, 2019

Received Free from XYStuff-#amazing

My 17 year old son and my husband are almost fighting each other for this body wash, they both smell amazing. My husband loves that it’s not too strong of a scent so it doesn’t compete with his cologne, my son loves the scent and says it should be stronger, but they both love how it moisturizes their skin, not like other washes which left the skin very dry. My son has very sensitive skin but this body wash is perfect. I already bought 2 more bottles as it was on sale. I got this free as a product tester. Thank you so much XYStuff.

Updated On: March 17, 2019

#gotitfree #XYStuff #Dovemen care

March 11, 2019

Son will buy this one!

Son, older teen, used this one, carrying it in his gym bag. Used it after football and working out at the gym. He says it made him feel refreshed and clean. Liked the scent. His skin didn't dry out after use.

March 08, 2019

Mon homme sent tellement bon

Mon homme adore le produit puisqu'il peut sans servir autant pour le visage et corps. Travaillant dans la construction il apprécie ce gel douche après ca journée et moi j'aime le fait qu'il sent tellement bon en sortant de la douche ;-)

March 02, 2019

Dove men

Mon conjoint utilise ce produit et il l’adore, il sent bon et laisse la peau douce, je recommande de produit à tous les hommes. N’hesite pas pour l’utiliser

February 11, 2019

would buy again

I like this product very much ..Makes you feel so fresh and clean after you shower with it..would buy this again for sure..great product over all..great value.

February 07, 2019

doves men care body wash

I purchased this item for my husband so he could try it and boy what
    a review I got from him he works up north and he took it along on his
    last trip and his review was so good, he said to me to buy me some more
    of this cause the soap dries his skin and this item does not dry his skin out
    he loved it
    so it looks like you have a happy man for this product
    thanks so much

January 29, 2019

Great for after hockey

At home i usually use a bar soap but after playing a game of ice hockey it is easier to use then a bar of soap. The fresh smell is great and you get a good clean.

January 29, 2019

Dove, Soap & Shampoo

I love the smell of this soap/shampoo, and it works so well. very convenient when we are going away for the weekend or to the gym that it is all in one.

January 23, 2019

Must try.

I have tried all brand Dove for men products and stood out against the competition or ehat you see in your retail store. Your next trip you should try it.