Dial For Men Recharge 3-in-1 Revitalizing Body Wash Reviews

Dial®MD For Men Recharge:
  • Formulated with caffeine and protein to leave your hair, body and face feeling revitalized and fresh
  • Rich creamy lather that rinses clean and leaves skin feeling fresh

Dial®MD Pour Hommes Recharge:
  • Formulé avec de la caféine et des protéines pour rafraîchir et revitaliser vos cheveux, votre corps et votre visage
  • Avec une mousse riche et onctueuse qui se rince bien et laisse une sensation de fraîcheur sur la peau

For more information please visit DialSoap.com
    XY Stuff Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

February 10, 2019

Not for me but my sweetheart ❤️ loves your product. Thanks

Like I said my man loves these products.I must say that I would love to receive one of these, hopefully.Cant wait to see if I can get one to surprise him.!! Thanks for the invite!!!

February 06, 2019

Would buy this again.

The Frist time I tried dial ,I wasn't sure about it, but they came a long way in their products , their body wash is what I like and the is really good, I used it for body and hair.

February 02, 2019

Good Quality

Very affordable 3 in one product. My best buddy for going to Gym. Very smoothing smell with refreshing feeling. I feel my skin completely clean and smooth after using it. i would like to highly recommend it.

3.2/5

January 30, 2019

Discount Bodywash

Sure it cleans and it's cheap but it kind of smells like a combination of dish detergent and bar soap. If you dont care about the scent left on your skin, go for it.

January 29, 2019

Quality product

Pleasant smell and quality product. It keeps my skin smooth and hydrated. I stay fresh and energized all day. I would recommend it for friends and family. Good Value.

October 01, 2018

My new GYM product!

Dial For Men Recharge 3-in-1 is my new product to take with to the gym. Accomplishes all 3 things it says it does: body wash, face & body cleansing. So much easier than taking 3 separate bottles.

September 27, 2018

We will buy more

Dont get me wrong i love the smells of it. My bf loves this brand so much. I tried to use it once in a while, i just can’t help myself with the smelss. I love it!! We will buy more for sure!

September 21, 2018

My go to

This is my go to body wash. I can get it all done with one product! It smells great and I save money with it being 3 in 1. I have to shower at work, and it helps to only have 1 bottle to keep track of.

August 10, 2018

I'm recharged!

I was given this product to try for free from XY Stuff. Overall, I like it. It is definitely not as thick as what I expected and rinses off fast so I found I was probably washing more down the drain than I needed to be. The scent was pleasant and refreshing but I'm not entirely sure if the addition of caffeine really mattered much? I would buy it again.

August 08, 2018

Hair Product

Very good product to use! No issues, I use it contantly for sports, after the gym, going out, good smell of course. I suggest it for everyone to use everyday.