Dial For Men Recharge 3-in-1 Revitalizing Body Wash Reviews

Dial®MD For Men Recharge:
  • Formulated with caffeine and protein to leave your hair, body and face feeling revitalized and fresh
  • Rich creamy lather that rinses clean and leaves skin feeling fresh

Dial®MD Pour Hommes Recharge:
  • Formulé avec de la caféine et des protéines pour rafraîchir et revitaliser vos cheveux, votre corps et votre visage
  • Avec une mousse riche et onctueuse qui se rince bien et laisse une sensation de fraîcheur sur la peau

For more information please visit DialSoap.com

Excellent Body wash

After using this body wash your body feels refreshed and fragrance is also refreshing. I would recommend this body wash specially after workout or hot summer day.

Body Wash

I so like this product and have already purchased it, will keep using it. Love the scent. Was given the opertunity to try this product for free. Thank You !

great 3-1 body wash

Great lasting scent for a body wash. Lots of bubbles using a sponge and cuts dirt and smell of body. Rinses well and doesn't feel like a lot of soap residue on the skin. The soap is a more liquid than other body wash used from competitors.

June 21, 2018

Good

It is awsome product. The smell is so amazing and it stays on the body. Keep it fresh and smell good all day. Very soft and good quality also the price is good. Stores always have promotions to buy this product.

June 21, 2018

Wakes you up and gets you moving

This product is great. I enjoy using it first thing in the morning because the smell refreshes you and helps wake you up. My hair is clean and soft after a shower and the body wash doesn't dry out my skin. Overall a fantastic product I wouldn't hesitate to use again!

Felt great!

This body wash is awesome! It actually makes my skin feel more awake if that makes any sense lol. I felt squeaky clean and hydrated at the same time. I definitely recommend this wash, good value for sure!

June 21, 2018

I would buy this product again

I received this product from chickadvisor for free and my son loved it. Smells great and the 3 in 1 is a bonus. He would like me to purchase it from now on.

Great smell!

I was selected to try the Dial for Men Recharge 3 in 1 revitalizing body wash. I liked that I could use one product for three different uses and didn't need to have my shampoo and bar soap taking up room in the shower. Smelled great, lathered great and I like how it made my skin feel.

June 21, 2018

New look but not much different

I liked the idea of this being a revitalizing body wash and a facewash and shampoo all in one. I mainly used it as a facewash and body wash in the shower so that worked well for me.

But overall it wasn't much different to other options out there and I didn't feel this one had a lasting effect. Any scent seems to go away rather quickly.

I think it would be better without the shampoo part because that wasn't effective. Market it as a body wash and facewash. The design of the bottle is nice.

Boys Loved It

The boys really liked the product! They said that it smelled great and the girls just loved the smell. They have each already bought a bottle. Can't get them to use anything else. Koodos to your product!