Dove Men+Care SPORTCARE Power+Renew Body + Face Wash Reviews

Dove SPORTCARE Power+Renew men’s body wash is developed specifically for men's skin for after sports skin care. It effectively cleans sweat & dirt from active skin for a fresh, clean feeling.

March 18, 2019

Two in one is a winner

My man isn't a fan of buying multiple washes, so this being a face and body wash was fantastic as he travels a lot and its so much easier to pack one thing rather than two. He liked the scent and texture of it. It did not cause any breakouts or irritation on his face. Thanks to XY Stuff for this chance to review it!

March 18, 2019

Great all in one!

This was an awesome body and face wash. The scent wasn't too overpowering and it didn't linger too much afterwards. I even used it in my hair when I was in a rush.

March 17, 2019

Refreshing

My husband enjoyed the smell and how it made his skin feel softer and refreshing. It had a long lasting feel and smell. He said he would definitely buy all these dove mens care products again and really enjoyed them.

March 17, 2019

Great!

Got the sportcare endurance comfort body and face wash to try out as part of a promotion by XY Stuff. Both my husband and I have used it a few times and we think it’s great. Really enjoyed the scent, and it did not leave the body feeling dry afterwards. Overall it’s a really great product.

March 16, 2019

Sport version besty

Dove is the brandwe use it from childhood, and ws have no issues , my husband recently used this version sprt bersion , andnowhe only want ro userhis kne, highly recommend to everyone

What a great body wash!

This is amazing! Smells so fresh, keeps my skin clean and keeps my skin moist! I have to replace my old body wash with this because I love it so much!

Nice bodywash

I really liked this bodywash. The scent is a little strong when you first open the bottle but once you use it it's great. Left my skin feeling clean and refreshed after a hard day at work. The scent lasts on my body for awhile to which my girlfriend liked.

Smells fantastic

I received this product as part of XY review club and my husband loves the scent compared to others. Like most dove products, this body wash is super affordable, smells great and lasts all day. My husband says he can still smell it after baseball practice. We love Dove!

March 14, 2019

Fresh and clean

Got this free to try and my boyfriend loves it. I’ve used it as well and the scent is great and leaves me feeling and smelling fresh all day. Will definitely be getting a bottle when this one runs out. A little goes a long way too.

March 14, 2019

Good product, but not amazing.

I #gotitfree for my husband, he does like it. Says it smells great, and works as he would expect it to, and would buy it again. But would not replace his regular brand. There is nothing wrong with this product, just didn't surpass his expectations.