AXE Black Body Wash Reviews

Refined and Subtle. Nothing Cleans Better. A refined and subtle fragrance that relaxes body and mind. With bergamot, rosemary and cedarwood notes.

You may also enjoy: AXE Black Antiperspirant, AXE Black Deodorant, and/or AXE Black Body Spray

September 26, 2017

Smells great, lasting scent

I really enjoyed the way that this smelled. It made me feel clean after I used it which made it effective. If you like Axe products, you'll like this for sure!

September 22, 2017

Love love

I usually buy this for Hubby and he loves it. It smells great and its not just a fresh from the bath odor, it lasts pretty long :) I love to smell it on him!

September 20, 2017

Really good body wash , just not a big enough bottle

Easy lather , smells great , long lasting scent and I mean like you still smell the exact same way the next day at the end of the day , I would try it again in the future

September 07, 2017

Quelle fragrance!

Comme mon copain n'est pas le plus grand adepte du savon liquide pour le corps. Je lui ai quand même demandé de faire un exception pour essayer ce produit #AxeBlackBodyWash que nous avons eu la chance d'essayer gratuitement grâce à #chickadvisor #cadeau #xystuff !! Il a été agréablement surpris. Même si la sensation du "gluant" sur sa peau était présente (ce que je ne trouve pas personnellement ) il a quand même aimer son expérience et compte finir la bouteille. :)
    Je recommande ce produit ! & quelle senteur d'homme !! Wow !

September 06, 2017

My boyfriend loves this product

Him being not normally fond of the smells of axe products absolutely loves this one. The smell is nice and not overpowering. It suds up very nicely and he said he feels very clean after. He said he will definitely be buying it again

August 31, 2017

I love the smell

I really like how it foams up. I feel clean after I use this body wash. I love the way it makes me smell. I had lots of compliments on the smell. I noticed it lasts almost all day too!

August 31, 2017

Best so far

The AXE Black Body Wash came just in time as my Dad and I ran out of our other washes (I know hard to believe). This one I really like my usual brand is Nivea. It smells great and lathers up very well my Mam said our skin seemed softer too. #tryAxeBlack #gotitfree

I liked it

I'm pretty picky when it comes to body washes but this one was pretty good. I liked the smell, although I typically prefer scent free. It didn't dry out my skin or leave a residue on my skin which a lot of body washes will. Although I probably wouldn't buy myself because I prefer scent free I would definitely recommend to others.

August 30, 2017

Good body wash, smells good

Got it for free !

Really nice body wash, smells good, would buy it again if on promotion ! Gel douche pas mal, bonne odeur, je pourrai l'acheter encore si en promo...

Hello

This is my first body wash made by Axe and the smell was very different from my normally body wash which is not bad because you need to change it up a bit every so often. I would recommend this to anyone looking for something different to try. Thanks for the samples.