Dove Men+Care SPORTCARE Active+Fresh Body + Face Wash Reviews

Dove SPORTCARE Active+Fresh body wash not only leaves you feeling refreshed, but it also gives you total skin coverage hydration, making this a great body wash for men. All Dove Men+Care Body Wash for men contains Micromoisture technology to deliver moisture when applied to skin and helps to prevent dryness after showering.

May 03, 2019
    Georgia, United States

Highly recommend

one of the first face/body wash combos I’ve used that leaves my facial hair comfortable with out feeling dried out or greasy. I’m a huge fan of this line

April 30, 2019

Works great

Cleans the face well and leaves nothing behind. Easy to use. Rinses off quickly. I would highly recommend this product to all men looking for a great face wash.

April 24, 2019

I would consider buying it again!

The smell is great, long lasting! Refreshes you after a good shower! Makes my skin soft & feeling clean! Really good brand & they have lots of kinds! I use this one often since im more active.

April 23, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

So fresh and clean

This body wash is great, it leaves you feeling so fresh and clean. Doesn't leave that soapy layer that you get from some others. The scent is pretty good too.

April 17, 2019

Smells good and actually works

I liked using this product. It doesn't dry out my face and it smells good too. I never used a face wash before but this stuff works and I will continue to use it as well.. Thanks for letting me try it for free XYstuff!

Hiroshima, Japan

Love the scent!

With this easy 2 in 1 product, my partner loves it! It saves you time and money to get 2 products. Simply one product will do the job in cleaning face and body. It can also be used to clean your hair too.

New Brunswick, Canada

I love that this is for body and face!

I recieved the dove men + care sport care acrive+fresh body + face as a free sample from XY STUFF. I like how this produce is tough on body odor and sweat yet gently enough for my face!

Great versatile product!

Perfect for the gym when you don't want to be carrying around 3 different bottles to the shower. Great scent that matches well with the shampoo, and has no problems washing away sweat, dirt, and BO!

April 15, 2019

Dove body and face wash

This product was good at the beginning but started to dry out my skin as I used it for a longer period of time. I do have sensitive skin so this may not be the outcome for others.

April 15, 2019

A great all around body wash

I received this product for free in return for an honest review. This is now sitting front and centre in my shower. I love the smell and it cleans great. All I need now is for Dove to come out with this in their foaming/pump bottles and my life will be complete!