Dove Men+Care SPORTCARE Active+Fresh Body + Face Wash Reviews

Dove SPORTCARE Active+Fresh body wash not only leaves you feeling refreshed, but it also gives you total skin coverage hydration, making this a great body wash for men. All Dove Men+Care Body Wash for men contains Micromoisture technology to deliver moisture when applied to skin and helps to prevent dryness after showering.
    XY Stuff Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

September 25, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Excellent product

Excellent product my son who is 10 uses it and it is excellent. He loves it I love the smell and the product is not expensive. My husband uses it and he loves it.

September 11, 2019

Sent tellement bon

J’adore quand mon conjoint utilise ce savon pour le corps ! Il sent tellement bon 😍 Et il laisse tellement la peau douce et hydrater! Parfait savon pour homme définitivement!

September 04, 2019

Good product

Bon produit gel douche. Fait bien aussi pour les cheveux. Polyvalent. J'aime bien les produits Dive Men Care pour leur rapport qualité prix. Vient À bon prix.

August 23, 2019

Generally a good body wash!

I really like this body wash, after work it felt really nice on the skin and not to sticky. It also leaves my skin exfoliated and is refreshing to use especially on the face!! I would buy this again for sure!

August 21, 2019

Great

I got this for my husband and he likes it. He even got me to use it a few times. My husband and I would recommend this product. I use Dove and I'm happy my husband likes it too.

July 25, 2019

Bon produit et sent bon

J'aime en général les produits Dove Men et celui-ci suit la même ligne: son parfum est très agréable, il mousse bien, ne laisse généralement de traces sur la peau, se rince bien aussi. Je le recommande.

July 25, 2019

Great body wash

I work at a railway and get extremely dirty. I have this in my locker at work for end of shift shower and it leaves me extra clean and refreshed to head home and enjoy the rest of my day. My girl friend loves the smell too

1.2/5

June 20, 2019

Not as good as other dove for men

The bottle that I had purchase was very runny it did not lather as well as other Dove for men products do they're clean cents I believe it is is the best and this product I will not buy again

Updated On: June 20, 2019

I did NOT receive this product from any freebie site , Infact I keep doing all these and never receive anything.

June 08, 2019

Good Job for Body + Face Wash

My husband find Dove Men Sport Care is really a very good line of products. This Micro Moisture Body + Face wash is doing a perfect job again. Of course the scent is great, his skin feels very smooth and comfortable after applying it. He has no complaint at all. He will highly recommend it to everybody.

May 30, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Vraiment bon

J'achète toujours ce produit , vraiment satisfait a chaque utilisations que se sois après une parti de hockey ou aussi après l'ouvrage. Tres rafraîchissant