Dove Men+Care SPORTCARE Active+Fresh Body + Face Wash Reviews

Dove SPORTCARE Active+Fresh body wash not only leaves you feeling refreshed, but it also gives you total skin coverage hydration, making this a great body wash for men. All Dove Men+Care Body Wash for men contains Micromoisture technology to deliver moisture when applied to skin and helps to prevent dryness after showering.

1.2/5

June 20, 2019

Not as good as other dove for men

The bottle that I had purchase was very runny it did not lather as well as other Dove for men products do they're clean cents I believe it is is the best and this product I will not buy again

Updated On: June 20, 2019

I did NOT receive this product from any freebie site , Infact I keep doing all these and never receive anything.

June 08, 2019

Good Job for Body + Face Wash

My husband find Dove Men Sport Care is really a very good line of products. This Micro Moisture Body + Face wash is doing a perfect job again. Of course the scent is great, his skin feels very smooth and comfortable after applying it. He has no complaint at all. He will highly recommend it to everybody.

May 30, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Vraiment bon

J'achète toujours ce produit , vraiment satisfait a chaque utilisations que se sois après une parti de hockey ou aussi après l'ouvrage. Tres rafraîchissant

May 30, 2019
    South Carolina, United States

Good

There not a more relaxing feeling. Washing with this body wash is amazing i love the scent and the way it moisturizer ur skin i think its the best I would keep buying this body wash

May 03, 2019
    Georgia, United States

Highly recommend

one of the first face/body wash combos I’ve used that leaves my facial hair comfortable with out feeling dried out or greasy. I’m a huge fan of this line

April 30, 2019

Works great

Cleans the face well and leaves nothing behind. Easy to use. Rinses off quickly. I would highly recommend this product to all men looking for a great face wash.

April 24, 2019

I would consider buying it again!

The smell is great, long lasting! Refreshes you after a good shower! Makes my skin soft & feeling clean! Really good brand & they have lots of kinds! I use this one often since im more active.

April 23, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

So fresh and clean

This body wash is great, it leaves you feeling so fresh and clean. Doesn't leave that soapy layer that you get from some others. The scent is pretty good too.

April 17, 2019

Smells good and actually works

I liked using this product. It doesn't dry out my face and it smells good too. I never used a face wash before but this stuff works and I will continue to use it as well.. Thanks for letting me try it for free XYstuff!

April 16, 2019
    Hiroshima, Japan

Love the scent!

With this easy 2 in 1 product, my partner loves it! It saves you time and money to get 2 products. Simply one product will do the job in cleaning face and body. It can also be used to clean your hair too.