Dove Men + Care Extra Fresh Micro Moisture Body + Facewash Reviews

Dove Men + Care Extra Fresh Body Wash, with Micro Moisture technology, is designed to help hydrate for healthy looking skin that’s protected against dryness and irritation. This effective formula delivers extra refreshment and total skin comfort.

The refreshing lather contains unique Micro Moisture technology, which activates upon lathering. Designed specifically for men’s skin, our body wash for men helps to lock in your skin’s natural moisture leaving it feeling hydrated, healthy and protected against dryness. Dove Men + Care Extra Fresh Micro Moisture Body & Face Wash contains menthol to deliver cooling refreshment, and its lather rinses cleanly away leaving skin feeling refreshed.

Sourced from dove.ca.

August 25, 2020

Best Men’s wash on the market

I’ve been using dove men’s care line for 3 years now, all there products leave my skin so soft and smelling amazing! I recommend their products to everyone!

August 01, 2020

Great stuff

Found that it adds extra moisture to my dry hands and holds in, also it feels great on the body the grit is just enough to make to very pleasantness to use

April 01, 2020

My S/O go-to

Admittedly, I've used this product before when I ran out of my own body wash! The most noticeable thing (for me, a woman) was that it didn't have an overpowering musty scent. As expected, it had a decent lather and a lotion consistency. Besides my review, it is my S/O's go-to product.

September 28, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Dove Men Review

I buy DOVE MEN + CARE EXTRA FRESH MICRO MOISTURE BODY + FACEWASH for my son and my husband. My husband says it keeps his skin feeling fresh and looking great. We have tried other products but we go with DOVE MEN + CARE EXTRA FRESH MICRO MOISTURE BODY + FACEWASH because my son and husband have such sensitive skin. The Dove men's works really great for them and they are not allergic to it, double bonus. I would definitely buy this product for them again and I would recommend this to my friends.

September 05, 2019

Martin

Rien de tel qu'un Martin propre pour bien commencer la journée. Après, Il sent frais et propre. Il ne laisse plus de résidus épais sur le plancher. Depuis qu il la esseayer il se sent toujours propre à la fin de la journée. J'aime la façon dont son vagin se sent après avoir utilisé ce nettoyant. Frais et sec nous pouvons enfin serrer nos bottes. Facile à utiliser. Merci

September 04, 2019

Good

Jaime bien les produits dove men plus care. Ils sont bien faits. Ingredients sans doute de qualite. Jadore les micro particules. Elles sont rafraichissantes.

August 27, 2019

Great Scent& Product!

Dove body wash is one of my faves. This scent and the clean comfort are my go-to’s. Always feel refreshed and clean after using. Great product, and the scent lasts. Would definitely recommend.

August 27, 2019
    Lara, Venezuela

Excellent gel

It cleans my face and body perfectly and also smells very good. My wife has used it even though it is not for her and she loves it, which is better than the one she currently has.

April 01, 2019

LE meilleur gel de douche/the best shower gel

This is the only shower gel that my boyfriend wants to use. First of all, he is from Senegal and he needs soap that won’t make his skin white and dry. Dove men care shower gel hydrates his skin and he smells really fresh after his shower.
    C’est le seul gel de douche que mon copain accepte d’utiliser. Il vient du Sénégal et il a besoin d’un savon qui hydrate sa peau et ne la rend pas blanche et sèche.

April 01, 2019

Dove for men

J'adore la qualité des produits Dove et celui-ci en fait partie.
    Ma peau est sensible et les produits de la marque Dove sont vraiment efficace pour bien traiter ma peau.