Dove Nutritive Solutions Coconut & Hydration Shampoo Reviews
#3 in Shampoo

• Dove Coconut & Hydration Shampoo with Nutritive Serum gently cares for hair, locking in essential moisture without weighing hair down
  • Superior nourishment for soft, smooth, beautiful hair that is protected from dryness
  • Refreshing coconut water and sweet lime scent
  • Perfect for everyday use
Try it with: Dove Nutritive Solutions Coconut & Hydration Conditioner
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

November 25, 2019
    Gloucestershire, United Kingdom

Effective

I like how gentle yet effective this shampoo is, it has a subtle and mild scent and lathers really well, once rinsed hair feels and smells amazing. It has helped with my dehydrated hair too.

November 02, 2019
    Pyrénées-Orientales, France

soin ideal

Ce 2 en 1 est vraiment bien, il apporte tout ce qu'il faut aux cheveux, douceur, souplesse, brillance, hydratation. Ils sont vraiment beaux après l'application et agréable à manipuler. L'odeur est tout aussi agréable amande douce/fleuri, j'adore! La texture n'est pas en reste car très crèmeuse et agréable à appliquer. Facile à faire mousser sur le cuir chevelu et facile à rincer. Un très bon shampoing pour filles pressées, pas besoin d'appliquer plusieurs produits, tout est dans le bidon! Cheveux très beaux, grosse surprise pour un shampoing de grandes surfaces!

September 30, 2019
    Texas, United States

Does what its supposed to

The dove nutritive solutions shampoo works really well. I have long hair, and it takes a lot to get it all covered in shampoo. This lathers great and washes off easily.

July 14, 2019
    Dorset, United Kingdom

Hydrated hair

I recently tried this for the first time and am really impressed! My hair feels really hydrated and smooth, it smells divine also.

Easy to apply and wash out, and does not dry your hair or scalp.

Works best when applying doves conditioner.

Highly recommended

July 08, 2019

Soft hair

This product smells wonderful! It leaves your hair clean and soft and the smells lingers and doesn't disappear immediately after wash. When this goes on sale it's a great value.

July 07, 2019

Love it!

This product leaves my hair so soft! My hair is very dry but this shampoo makes it feel hydrated again. It smells great too! Would recommend this product

May 15, 2019

Clean, Fresh Hair!

I bought this on a whim as I needed some shampoo for a weekend away! Boy am I lucky I grabbed this, the smell is amazing and it truly cleans your hair. Not to mention that the scent of coconut lingers in your hair throughout the day! Well done, Dove!

May 02, 2019

Smells great!

This product smells wonderful! It leaves your hair clean and soft and the smells lingers and doesn't disappear immediately after wash. It's a great value for the amount of product you get especially when it goes on sale.

2.8/5

April 12, 2019

Meh....

Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy Dove in body care but not so much in hair care.... I feel like this shampoo dries out my hair. I definitely beleive this product is not worth how much it costs. I would use this as a cleansing and clarifying shampoo. I thought I could have received the same results if I had purchased a cheaper shampoo. I would pass on this.

April 07, 2019

Love it

I love his product! It leaves my hair feeling soft and hydrated each and every time I use it. Bonus points is it often goes on sale so I always get it at a decent price