Dove Nutritive Solutions Coconut & Hydration Shampoo Reviews
#3 in Shampoo

• Dove Coconut & Hydration Shampoo with Nutritive Serum gently cares for hair, locking in essential moisture without weighing hair down
  • Superior nourishment for soft, smooth, beautiful hair that is protected from dryness
  • Refreshing coconut water and sweet lime scent
  • Perfect for everyday use
Try it with: Dove Nutritive Solutions Coconut & Hydration Conditioner
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017
    2.8/5

April 12, 2019

Meh....

Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy Dove in body care but not so much in hair care.... I feel like this shampoo dries out my hair. I definitely beleive this product is not worth how much it costs. I would use this as a cleansing and clarifying shampoo. I thought I could have received the same results if I had purchased a cheaper shampoo. I would pass on this.

April 07, 2019

Love it

I love his product! It leaves my hair feeling soft and hydrated each and every time I use it. Bonus points is it often goes on sale so I always get it at a decent price

March 21, 2019

Shampoing Dove

J'utilise ce shampoing depuis plusieurs années et régulièrement aux deux jours. Laisse les cheveux souple et doux. Facilement coiffable avec une odeur agréable

March 20, 2019

Definitely the best product for my hair

I have fine hair , I find Dove nut rive solution-coconut-hydrating shampoo and conditioner perfect on my hair . Leaves soft and full feeling , with a great smell . I do recommend these products . I wish that it would make a leave in conditioner also . ❤️

February 25, 2019

Good Product

Love the smell of this product! It left my hair feeling soft and hydrated after I finished washing it. My hair stayed fresh and smelling good for multiple days after wash as well.

February 22, 2019

odeur tant merveilleuse qu'efficace

DOVE NUTRITIVE SOLUTIONS COCONUT & HYDRATION SHAMPOO rend le cheveux lisse et facile a coiffer sans compter qu'apres une semaine d'utilisation je vois deja la difference et mon cheveux ainsi que mon cuir chevelu sont beaucoup plus hydratés

December 18, 2018

très bon shampoing

Ce shampoing sent tellement bon et laisse les cheveux agréablement doux et soyeux. J'ai les cheveux sensibles et il me convient parfaitement et fait très bien pour mes deux enfants également!

December 15, 2018

dove shampoo

it smell incredibly good and each time i want to smell my hair more and more. My hair is soft and clean. it doesn't make my hair a lot oily and im satisfied because i have extremely oily hair. The price is good enough but a little bit more expensive.

November 14, 2018

Good value and product quality

This is a great dadily shampoo as it moisturizes scalp and hair well. Good control of dandruff. Many scents available and for the price tag this is worth it in value

August 12, 2018

A Solution to my Hair

This shampoo changed my hair. My hair felt soft and shiny just after one wash. It felt like the best feeling in the world and I would recommend it to everyone with dry hair.