Dove Nutritive Solutions Coconut & Hydration Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 1074 in Shampoo

• Dove Coconut & Hydration Shampoo with Nutritive Serum gently cares for hair, locking in essential moisture without weighing hair down
  • Superior nourishment for soft, smooth, beautiful hair that is protected from dryness
  • Refreshing coconut water and sweet lime scent
  • Perfect for everyday use
Try it with: Dove Nutritive Solutions Coconut & Hydration Conditioner

April 19, 2017

Not a fan of this shampoo. I find it makes my hair extremely oily and frizzy. I don't plan on buying this again as it really makes my hair look really bad as opposed to clean and nice.

April 19, 2017

I recently got a sample of this shampoo in the mail and I love it! My hair felt softer after only using it a couple of times, and I really like the smell too! I will buy this product in the future!

April 14, 2017

My husband picked this up randomly for me.from the drug store one day when I needed Shampoo and I actually really liked it. I haven't used Dove Shampoo in ages. It smells really good and cleaned my hair well. Did the leave it feels dry or looking frizzy.

April 11, 2017

this shampoo was a pleasant surprise when ibought it I wasnt sure if I would like it as my hair doesnt like alot of shampoos i use. But after the first use my hair felt amazing, soft and silky. I could easily work with it

April 06, 2017

Love love love it. Smells great and makes my hair very silky and soft and smells great. The price is right too, I will definitely buy dove shampoo its worth it.

April 04, 2017

Definitely loving this product. I have always loved using Dove. The fact that they have such a large variety of products for all types of hair is my main reason for being a loyal customer. Love this new smell. Would definitely recemmend to friends and family.

April 04, 2017

I was looking forward to trying Dove's Nutritive Solutions Coconut & Hydration Shampoo on my normal hair, but I was especially excited to see what the results would be on my mixed daughter who has curly hair that tends to frizz, especially around her hairline.
    First of all, the smell of this shampoo is very enjoyable. You can definitely smell the coconut! And the smell lasts at least 2 to 3 days by our trials. The shape and size of the bottle makes it easy to handle, even in the shower. It lathers up really well, and does a very good job of cleaning the hair of all dust, styling products and oil. It doesn't leave any visible residue on the hair once rinsed off. But, best of all: it really does hydrate!!! My daughter's hair has much less frizz now that we have been using it for a few months. Please note that I received this product for free from Chick Advisor to test it out. And it has since become the brand I buy for my daughter who has very frizzy hair. I have purchased it again a few times since I finished the sample bottle we received.

April 04, 2017

I just got this prduct from Shoppers Drug Mart with my $3 off coupon. I love how soft this product makes my hair feel. I would recommend this product to friends and family and I believe I will purchase again in the future. 4/5 star product!!!!!!!!

March 17, 2017

This shampoo works great!! It has a nice light scent and is gentle on your hair. It works great in combination with the matching conditioner to leave your hair soft, scented and manageable.

February 24, 2017

WOW! Ce produit est simplement merveilleux:) la qualité et la texture de celui-ci est vraiment idéale et a prendre en considération!! Acheter ce produit!!

fuggno added a new review for
    Nintendo DSi Black

fuggno added a new review for
    Nintendo DSi Pink

navyhawkins added a new review for
    Chapters Indigo

Optimum card / carte optimum

racheljean added a new review for
    Popsicle Firecracker