Dove Nutritive Solutions Coconut & Hydration Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 539 in Conditioner

• Dove Coconut & Hydration Conditioner with Nutritive Serum gently cares for hair, locking in essential moisture without weighing hair down
  • Superior nourishment for soft, smooth, beautiful hair that is protected from dryness
  • Refreshing coconut water and sweet lime scent
  • Perfect for everyday use
Try it with: Dove Nutritive Solutions Coconut & Hydration Shampoo

October 31, 2016

I didn't get this for free but I bought it anyways. The shampoo apparently dries my hair so conditioner is a must to follow up. Though I like the smell. And somehow whenever I used I felt like my hair became thicker.

October 28, 2016

Love love love this product has.a great long lasting scent lightweight easy to rinse out leaves.your hair ailky smooth and drastically reduced my frizz after us8ng for 1 month im never going to change using it recomend this product to everyone

October 28, 2016

When I reviewed the shampoo I said that my daughter and I loved it. Well the same can be said for the conditioner. It smells great, our hair felt soft, clean, manageable as well as a healthy shine. Definitely would buy again.

October 26, 2016

As I said in my review of the shampoo, I use Dove products regularly and did not find it better, nor worse, than the other Dove conditioners, I enjoyed the scent and how soft and manageable it left my hair :)

October 23, 2016

it was like adding oil to my hair. I tried to raise for a full 5 mins and had to rewash my hair just to get some of the oil from this out. I felt like it made everything it touched oily. I would not use this ever again.

0.5/5

October 23, 2016

Like the paired shampoo, I have not become a fan of this conditioner, and will not continue to use it.

As I #gotitfree to try and review, I wanted to give the shampoo and conditioner a solid try before reviewing. I used both for one week. The conditioner is a creamy white colour/texture. It is thick enough that it didn't run down my hand when I held it up, but not thick like a treatment conditioner/hair mask. The scent is very chemical/perfume based, with a tiny hint of coconut undertone.

If I had to choose, I did like the conditioner better than the matching shampoo, but this may be because conditioner always feels good in my hair. It was easy to slather through my wet hair, but harder to rinse out. It was hard to tell if it was all rinsed out because my hair was left feeling coated or slightly slimy.

It worked well as a detangler - my wet hair was easy to comb through. After blow drying, my hair was limp, and heavy. It was soft, for sure, but it almost seemed to look greasy at the roots. This is not a product I would buy or continue to use.

October 21, 2016

I received this product as part of the Product Review Club for an honest review. After washing my hair with Dove Nutritive Solutions Coconut & Hydration Shampoo and stripping my hair of all the hair products I use during the day, I than use Dove Nutritive Solutions Coconut & Hydration Conditioner to add more moisture back into my hair, it leaves my hair silky soft and light that I have a hard time leaving my hair alone.

October 20, 2016

Dove has really stepped up over the years. i LOVE this conditioner, though i colour my hair, this product in my own opinion is colour safe. so far my hair colour did not fade or changed. it is mild and leaves hair smooth and smelling great.

October 20, 2016

Smells great and works great, but to be completely honest I have never used a conditioner that doesn't do what it's supposed to.
I find that none stick out over others.
But if you are a smells kind of person this is definitely one for you.

October 19, 2016

I got this for free as part of the chick advisor club. I really like the smell of coconut! After using the coconut shampoo, I apply the conditioner and it makes my hair really soft ! Great product and I will purchase it again