4.1/5
Dove Original Dry Spray Antiperspirant Reviews

January 20, 2018

Smells so nice

I've tried several spray antiperspirants and wasn't keen on them for various reasons, mostly to do with the scents and when you use these they tend to be a blast of cold air on your armpits. I was a little hesitant, but I like other Dove products, so I gave this one a try, and I'm glad I did. I really like it and love the fragrance! It works all day on me, which is great.

January 05, 2018

Deodorisant spray dove

J'ai essayé celui avec le bouchon rose,sent très bon,Etant une personne avec un probleme de transpiration,la grande majorité je devais en mettre minimum 2 a 3x par jour mais celui la seulement 1x. Il est tres efficace en plus d'etre vendue à un prix raisonnable :) .

Je recommande a 100%

November 27, 2017

Best body spray

I have used this wonderful dove deodorant spray it is so simple and very easy to use the scent is so pleasant and refreshing and it lasts all day it has a good amount of spray to the can which works with you and makes you feel refreshed love it.

2.2/5

November 05, 2017

Irritates my armpits

I tried the dove deodorant spray in many different scents but still all of them irritated my armpits and made them bumpy, itchy and red. I now use natural deodorants as all of the chemicals in regular deodorants irritate my armpits.

November 05, 2017

Rub No more

Using this spray on dove has been a great experience for me because I no larger have to wait for it to dry and also don't need to worry about deodorant marks on any of my favorite shirts or dresses.Cute and easy to carry in your purse for on the go.

October 30, 2017

Stays all day!!

I’m normally an active parent, I have 3 kids that keeps me busy during the day. I’m always looking for different deodorant to keep me clean, this dove is awesome!! Stays all day and night until I’m ready to get a bath the next day!!

October 22, 2017

Stayed dry

This not only keeps you smelling good! But it also keeps you dry! I would highly recommend if you sweat alot and a stinky! I prefer spray over the stick anyday

October 16, 2017

Must-have product

I've been using this product for about three years and will not stop. It's effectiveness is great and lasts all day. It smells super fresh and feminine. It dried quickly and does not flake off like other antiperspirants.

October 10, 2017

definatly a shelf stocker!

i don't usually sweat often, however i do have an odor, like most normal people when its hotter out, all other underarm deoderant are sticky, but this dove spray really goes on totally dry! no marks at all :)

October 06, 2017

Love this product

I was skeptical at first. I've tried alot of spray deodorants and they always left a sticky,wet feeling. Dove is great! Spray it on and it dries IMMEDIATELY. Works great! I have found my permanent deodorant.