Dove Original Dry Spray Antiperspirant Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 491 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

April 21, 2017

I hate anything that's a dry spray deodorant it doesn't do anything at all, and it smells bad I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone, I would stick to normal deoderant sticks.

April 20, 2017

So I mentioned a day where I wore a new deodorant before my nieces summer out door birthday party, think its in the info on me, so the day was with 12 kids around 6 years old, out side on a hot summer day and for a few hours, so when it was time send everyone home, I checked and no BO smell, that is when I started to really test it, I hate how solid sticks had to be reapplied, it can get a weird build up on busy days, can clump together, it leaves whit residue on clothing. BUT with the dry spray non of that, I sprayed it directly on black clothing and nothing, no clumping, BO coverage is awesome, also for some reason the solid stick made my under arms itchy every night but the dry spray dose not do that. I have a friend with sensitive skin is now hooked I gave her a half empty bottle to try before she buys it, she is hooked on it now.

March 28, 2017

I really like this product because it eliminates the white gunk look of bar deodorant. It really does stay invisible and doesn't mark clothing. The scents are nice and double as a light perfume smell. I find it is slightly difficult to tell if I've used enough and end up over spraying it though.

March 27, 2017

I started using the dove depdarant spray last summer and have been so happy since! I was having problems with the stick deodarant. The spray works all day and smells great all day long!

March 24, 2017

This is the only deodorant I use. I like how it doesn't burn my delicate skin, even after shaving. I have had issues with other deodorants working all day but this one keeps me smelling fresh and dry all day and night. Definitely a good deal.

March 21, 2017

I love this spray. It works so well and goes on really nice. Also, it doesn't stain your clothes as fast as stick deodorant. The cucumber scent is my favourite. However, they get used up so quickly and they are pretty pricey. I only buy them on sale or at costco.

March 21, 2017

This is the brand that my teen daughter and I uses all the time, I love the blue one and my daughter prefers the green bottle. Both give value for our money and haven't tried any other brand ever since

March 20, 2017

I purchased this while I was working at a summer music festival for 14 hour days and it was a life saver. I love that it just sprays on. I don't like white solids and sometimes I find that gels can be kind of sticky so this is a nice in-between. The only issue was that I found that I had to reapply often. It's more of a winter time deodorant for me.

March 17, 2017

This is a great product ! I love how easy it is to use. The smell is fresh and keeps u smelling great all day long ! Doesn't even leave an marks if you spray it on black clothing.

March 16, 2017

I really liked this product. It was very smooth and instantly dried once applied. I liked how it didn't cake on like some.other products do. And it lasts all day!