Dove Original Dry Spray Antiperspirant Reviews

May 24, 2021

I will continue buying this product.

Always had a problem with roll-ons and sticks staining my clothes. However, ever since this product has come into the market, it has changed the game. Never have looked back since. Has a higher price point than the average product, but totally worth every penny.

May 10, 2021

I like it

Dove brand is a favorite of mine but just recently have I discovered the joys of a spray deodorant. It goes on dry and stays that way and I love it. I get good coverage and it smells great. The price is also really no more than a stick deodorant.

March 26, 2021

Bon produit

J'ai fais l'aquisition du produit dernièrement, le prix était dans la moyenne compte tenu des produits en aréosol. J'aime la rapidité d'absorbtion, la sensation sec de la peau et l'odeur, cependant pour le prix, les produits en bâton sont également éfficace. Je pense l'utilisé cette été sur mes pieds lorsque je vais porter des ballerine. Dove est une de mes marques favorite.

March 11, 2021
    Hertfordshire, United Kingdom

My everyday go to

Dove to me are a very reputable brand with a signature scent. I never get bored of the smell as it is so clean and fresh. I always use this deodorant, it never leaves any white marks or crumbles like some anti perspirant sprays do. Lasts all day too. 10/10 x

November 07, 2020

I will never switch back

I have not had any issues with awful ingrown hairs or razor burn since switching to this product. I was skeptical at first because of the price difference, however, have noticed it lasts far longer than I expected! I love love LOVE this product. Smells so good too!

October 07, 2020

My daughter's love it

Well 1st off I understand it was nauseous to spread and isn't go on too cold. And it works well we have a couple cans of it actual and have been using it for a while.

June 25, 2020

One of the only ones I can use

For some reason, my regularly used brand deodorant stopped working for me a few years ago. I tried many, many different brands and formulas before I finally found this one. Although it is a bit more expensive than some others, for me it is worth the extra money to know that I have lasting coverage that works.

June 09, 2020

Good product

I would not recommend this product over a stick deodorant but I use it occasionally. It is cold when applied but dries fast and leaves a discreet smell. Is fine for everyday use, but not for physical activity

May 21, 2020

woah

ce déodorant sent si bon. Je suis tellement content d'avoir compris ça! bien qu'il soit un peu cher, je le recommande en raison de sa qualité. il fonctionne également comme un spray pour le corps.

May 07, 2020

Great for wearing dresses!

I use Dove deodorant every day but when I wear dresses or tank tops this is the way to go! You spray it on and its fresh, keeps you dry and leave no marks on you or your clothes!