Dove Original Dry Spray Antiperspirant Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 537 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

2.0/5

July 14, 2017

Not worth the money

I bought this once, and only once, because I was intrigued to see if it would work better than the gel/solid antiperspirants I'd used. Typically, antiperspirant doesn't work because I sweat waaaaay too much, but I thought since the molecules were smaller, it would be different. I was wrong; not only did it not work at all, even the slightest, but it only lasted about a quarter as long as other anti-perspirant. If for no other reason, do the environment a favor and invest in something less dangerous to the air, and that actually works.

1.7/5

July 07, 2017

Was not a fan

I was not really a fan of the dove spray antiperspirant. I thought it wore off pretty quick and it's worse when the weather is hot. Will not buy this again

June 20, 2017

So fresh so clean

I've been using this product for over 2 years consistently. I always carry one in my purse because I love the scent and it's super convenient. I even spray a quick mist after visiting the ladies (smell me? Lol). Not sure if there a travel size, but that would be the only thing that's missing.

May 21, 2017

This spray is just too great. It doesn't leave any marks on the skin and has very great smell which last longer than my last spray. I started with cool Essentials and am still using this for months now.

May 10, 2017

Dove dry deodorant is a pretty good product. I like that it doesn't get on my clothes. It lasts a pretty good long while and it smells good. Keeps me dry. So yes I recommend it. Dove is a great product.

May 10, 2017

The dove dry spray deodorant is AMAZING. Out of all the deodorants I have tried I think this is the one im going to stick with. All the scents smell so good and lasts all day. I feel so fresh when I use it. The dove dry spray deodorant is a bit pricey but I enjoy it so much it definitely does its job. you can buy this at Walmart, shoppers, zhers, superstore and many other places

May 09, 2017

This product is found in most stores and is reasonably priced. I love how it is true to its claims; it does not leave marks and dries instantly. There is a whole variety of scents to choose from as well.

May 07, 2017

I love using this spray antiperspirant versus the bar because it does not leave marks on my clothing, its easy to use after getting dressed, and it smells amazing and seems to last longer.

3.2/5

May 05, 2017

I wasn't to keen. I still sweat and the scent was over powering. It took quite sometime to dry too so I had to wave my under arms. Great price at Walmart but I wouldn't recommend it mainly due to the fact that the scent was worse when sweating.

May 05, 2017

this is a great product and I love using it everyday and would definately reccomend it to all of my friends and family, Dove is gentle on my skin and great for people with sensitive skin