Dove Powder Anti-Perspirant Stick Reviews

Dove Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick Powder is designed to pamper underarm skin with a familiar and comforting soft powder scent.

Caring to skin, the alcohol-free formula contains ¼ moisturizing cream to provide great underarm care. This antiperspirant deodorant also helps skin to recover from shaving dryness so that you can enjoy underarms that look and feel softer and smoother. With 24 hour protection, this antiperspirant deodorant is designed to help keep you protected from odour and wetness all day long.

Sourced from: www.dove.ca

One of my favorites

Dove Powder Anti-Perspirant Stick is one of my favorites... I love the smell and it really works. I have tried other Anti-Perspirant and always goes back the dove most times before the are done.

Stays Dry

I purchased this because it was cheap, but it wasn't cheaply made. It stayed on and didn't have a bad smell.

It was dry and Clear. I trust the Dove brand a lot. I will buy it again .

Good product

This deodorant makes my underarms smooth, it smells great and keeps me feeling nice and fresh. I like Dove products and will continue to purchase them.

2.3/5

I would stick with Lady Speed Stick

I've tried this deodorant once, but quickly switched back to Lady Speed Stick. Unfortunately, it didn't work well with protecting me from odour and wetness, and I also didn't like the powder scent. Although I enjoy some Dove products, I am not a fan of their deodorants and antiperspirants and would recommend other brands.

Smooth,silky, no irritation

I use Dove powder stick on a regular basis! No irritation and smooth and silky to apply. I have tried other product with disappointing results, in particular irritation, that frankly, ruins my day. I would highly recommend if you have sensitive skin. Thank you Dove!

Saskatchewan, Canada

Armpits stay dry and fresh

I use dove everyday for years now. It's the only brand I trust to keep me dry and and smelling clean all day and it's not harsh for your skin. I recommend it for everyone to use.

September 28, 2017

This is a pretty good antiperspirant. It is really smooth, soft, smells nice and glides on really well. I have really sensitive skin and this does not irritate me at all. The only downside is that it's not that strong of a deodorant. It is really easy to sweat through. Otherwise it's like putting something as soft and smooth as baby powder on your skin

Dove and their deodarants

i actually really like dove's deodorants especially their spray ones, but their stick are also good. It smells fine and its lasts for pretty long which helps. However I really don't like the residue it leaves behind.

Does the trick

As an anti-perspirant this does the trick! It keeps me dry even on hot & humid summer days. My only qualms are white marks on dark clothing and sometimes it clumps up by the end of the day. Not my favourite but when it's on sale I generally pick up one.

September 28, 2017

This is an excellent product.

I love the smell of this product.. i like that it does not leave white streaks on my clothes. I always feel refreshed each time I wear this dove and I feel I do not sweat as much.