3.9/5
Dove Refresh + Care Invigorating Dry Shampoo Reviews

This dry shampoo is designed to absorb oil between traditional washes so hair looks and feels refreshed. The weightless formula cleans to transform lifeless hair, so you can enjoy fresh, volumized hair, even when you skip your regular wash.

For more info, please visit Dove.

Ce shampooing à sec a été conçu pour absorber l’huile qui se forme entre les lavages habituels, donnant ainsi l’apparence et la sensation de cheveux fraîchement lavés. Sa formule non alourdissante nettoie afin de transformer les cheveux sans vie, pour conférer une chevelure volumisée, empreinte de fraîcheur, même quand vous devez sauter un lavage.

March 10, 2016

Okay, as a blonde, I don't know that there is a Dry Shampoo that really works for my haircolour. I say this because the spray can make the hair lighter in texture, but the roots darken when the sebum is produced and I don't think any product can cover that.

I used this on my day off and found it worked inasmuch that it did add volume and texture, but I wouldn't use this and go to work with it.

I still rate 3/5 as I think it worked as good as any other Dry Shampoo I have tried. I think brunettes or ladies with darker hair in general would find this a go-to product.

March 10, 2016

This is my first time trying dry shampoo ever. Didn't even know there was such a thing lol I have afro textured hair and I wear protective styles often. Which means I don't always wash my hair every day. It also means my hair will get itch after a few days and if it's too hot then yuck! I tried this dry shampoo and really loved it. My sister also tried it and said it smelled realy good and helped relief the dry itch feeling she was having prior/.
    This product is awesome for the winter when you don't have time to wash you hair every morning. Definitively will buy again.

I received this product free as part of ChickAdvisor's Product Review Club

March 10, 2016

As a disclaimer, I received this dry shampoo for free from Chickadvisor.

This is not my first dry shampoo experience. I've tried several different brands before. It is a handy product to use to put off shampooing for a day or two.

I like this one because it doesn't leave too much of a white residue on my dark hair, and the scent is more natural.

March 10, 2016

I received this product as a member of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club.
    Dove REFRESH+CARE Invigorating Dry Shampoo is awesome! I've tried a bunch of dry shampoos and a lot of them disappointed me, but this is one of the very few that I'd definitely repurchase.
    This makes similar claims to most dry shampoos; it's supposed to refresh hair between washes and add volume. It absorbs oil (this one uses silica) so hair looks and feels cleaner. I am really happy with how this performs. It smells great, very clean and pretty. It isn't too strong or chemical smelling, but it definitely fragrances my hair for the rest of the day.
    A lot of dry shampoos make my hair feel powdery or weighed down with residue, but this one goes on clean and while it seems to absorb some oil and really refreshes my hair, it hardly feels like I used anything in it (which is perfect)! It doesn't leave residue or powder in my hair or on my brush, which is awesome, and it adds back volume to my hair within seconds.
    This is one of two or three dry shampoos that I would definitely repurchase (there are a lot that I wouldn't buy again)! It smells great and makes my hair feel cleaner and look better when I skip a day between washing. I love bringing products like this with me on trips or camping, and they're definitely something I use throughout the week, and I think the price (about $9.99) is definitely comparable to other similar products, and SO worth it. The can is pretty big so I think this is a great deal and will last me a good while too.

March 10, 2016

I love dry shampoo and I love Dove's version! The best thing about this product is the smell. I find that other dry shampoos almost have a bitter smell to them. But this product leaves your hair smelling fresh and clean like you just stepped out of the shower. I have very fine hair so I usually use dry shampoo on clean hair to give my roots some volume and substance. This product works great for that as well. It leaves a very nice finish on the roots and is not cakey at all. Also, I have very dark brown hair and this product was perfect for me. It did not leave any white powder behind. Overall this is a fabulous choice for a dry shampoo. I will definitely continue to use this product and have recommended it to many, and will continue to do so. I received this product free of charge for testing purposes.

March 10, 2016

I was chosen to review this as part of Chick Advisors product review club. I really loved this dry shampoo. It was one of the best I've ever used. It didn't leave that nasty chalky feeling in my hair and it absorbed excess grease. It also smelled great! I found that it boosted volume in my hair which was great for a day old style!

March 10, 2016

I was able to try this for free from ChickAdvisor.
    I have actually been wanting to try Dry Shampoo but was hesitant as I was skeptical of the efficacy. I've used this a few times with varying degrees of success. Too little and it doesn't work, too much leaves my hair feeling and looking weird. When I did get the right amount of product for use I was pleased with the effect. Having never used before this took me a few tries. However since I don't like to wash my hair everyday because of dying my hair so much I find this is a good product. Left my hair looking good. I'd recommend this product to everyone that uses dry shampoo or wants to try it. Definitely worth it and cheaper than alot of the brands I found in store.
    I really enjoy the smell as well. It's pleasent but not overpowering.

March 10, 2016

I'm not into the whole dry shampoo thing, I've tried this and my hair still didn't feel clean, I have super thin hair and this product weighed my hair down a lot,I usually wash my hair everyday and will continue to do so, this may work great for someone who likes this kinda thing but it isn't for me!

March 10, 2016

Winner!!! This Dove Refresh+Care dry shampoo was my favourite to test out of this batch, it worked really well on my hair type and was 100% effective at helping my post-gym⪯-shower hair look and feel a lot less grimy! My only complaint with this, along with the other +Care products I tried was the harsh perfume scent it had. I actually had to use it on the balcony because it was so strong. Would love if they had this product in a travel size so it wouldn't take up so much room in my gym bag but for now that's just where this can will live :)

March 10, 2016

I received this product as part of the chick advisor product review club and I fell in love with it. It was my first time using dry shampoo and I found it worked really well. It smelled nice and left my hair feeling soft. I will use this more often now and it was very easy to use. I would recommend it and I wish I had heard about dry shampoo before.