4.1/5
Dove Refresh + Care Volume Dry Shampoo Reviews

Dove dry shampoo quickly helps to reduce the oily, greasy feel of unwashed hair, leaving it easy to style and manage. It also comes with a light clean scent, so you can enjoy the feeling of hair that is fresh and clean within seconds.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017
    2.7/5

February 10, 2019

Over all Disappointed

Honestly sightly disappointed with this product. I have a very oily scalp anf this dry shampoo just couldnt hold up to my oils. Would not replace a day of washing my hair with this. But I do like it for the days when im going out later in the evening as a little hair refresher.

February 07, 2019

As good or better than expensive high end forumlas

I’ve used many dry shampoos from all sorts of brands. From drug store to high end this is one of the best on the market. I always have several cans of this - one for home, office, travel bag and gym bag. It’s my go to. Absorbs excess oil and adds volume.

February 02, 2019

Life saver

My hair gets oily very quickly and I keep this in my purse, after about 12 hours after washing my hair starts to get greasy, this is a life saver when the day isn’t over but your hair is over the day, couple quick sprays and it’s ready to go!
    Would recommend

January 30, 2019

Love this! Always have a bottle of it around!

This is definitely one of the better dry shampoo's out there right now! Looking at it from all angles, it's awesome all the way around. The smell of it is great and it actually works! It doesn't leave those white spots like other products do. It also doesn't leave your hair looking even greasier or weighed down. For those days that you're just not in the mood to wash your hair and have the hassle of styling it, but your hair is maybe looking or feeling a little greasy, reach for your Dove dry shampoo, it's quick to use and works like a charm!

January 28, 2019

Love Love Love

I love dove refresh + care volume dry shampoo so much. I always have it in my house and one in my backpack and one in my purse. It is an absolute Lifesaver on the days where my hair is flat and lifeless and needs a boost or when I don't have time to style it. A little goes a long way it is one of my favorite products.

January 23, 2019

Great dry shampoo!

Love this dry shampoo! It is great at removing excess oil from my thin hair in between washes And gives my thin hair lots of volume with only a few sprays. I always make sure I have some on hand, Which is easy to do for such an amazing price!

2.2/5

January 17, 2019

Heavy Residue!

I did not care for this product! It left a really heavy residue in my hair no matter if i applied before bed or first thing. You could see it and it felt really gross. Smell is really chalky as well. Will not buy again.

December 23, 2018

Amazing Dry Shampoo!

I have used this dry shampoo for years! I love it becuase it always goes on same (shoppers) and there are usually coupons, so it is super affordable. It for sure adds volume to your hair. There is the SLIGHTEST white cast like with all dry shampoos but if you masage it into the root it will disappear.

I would recommend this to anyone, but make sure you wait for a sale!

December 18, 2018

Great product

I have straight blonde hair and it gets greasy looking very fast, often on the same day that I washed it. I have tried a lot of dry shampoo products and I have found that the dove product has the best price for it's quality. It's a decent price and it can usually be found on sale, and it works.

December 06, 2018

Good for the price drugstore dry shampoo.

I have bought this dry shampoo for quite some time and I have to admit for the price it is one of the better drugstore dry shampoos. I like to spray it on my hair and leave it for a good 5-8 minutes and then rub it into my hair and scalp. I find that this dry shampoo doesn’t leave much of a white residue on even black hair. The smell is pleasant however it can get a bit too much considering how much you put. It does give volume but not too much.