4.1/5
Dove Refresh + Care Volume Dry Shampoo Reviews

Dove dry shampoo quickly helps to reduce the oily, greasy feel of unwashed hair, leaving it easy to style and manage. It also comes with a light clean scent, so you can enjoy the feeling of hair that is fresh and clean within seconds.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

December 06, 2018

Good for the price drugstore dry shampoo.

I have bought this dry shampoo for quite some time and I have to admit for the price it is one of the better drugstore dry shampoos. I like to spray it on my hair and leave it for a good 5-8 minutes and then rub it into my hair and scalp. I find that this dry shampoo doesn’t leave much of a white residue on even black hair. The smell is pleasant however it can get a bit too much considering how much you put. It does give volume but not too much.

2.7/5

December 06, 2018

I would not purchase this again

I definitely did. Or find that Doce Dey shampoo worked very well at all. I would not recommend it to others and would not waste my money buying it again.

November 14, 2018

Favourite of all times

I have tried many dry shampoos and this is my favourite. It blends pretty good with black hair. It volumizes which I love because I have very thin hair. Dove has been putting out new versions of their dry shampoos. I highly recommend getting this one over all the new Dove dry shampoo because I don't find that they work as good. I always have a few extra bottles in case I run out.

November 10, 2018

Best dry shampoo!

I’ve tried many different brands of dry shampoo but this is by far the best one!! The volume it creates in your is phenomenal and the smell is amazing!

1.7/5

October 24, 2018

Just...BAD

I bought this dry shampoo on a whim when it was on sale & I have to admit, it really disappointed me (especially given how many good reviews it has). It did nothing for my hair. It smells unpleasant, the residue is clearly visible on my brunette hair, and it left my hair feeling very weird to the touch. I am a pretty regular user of dry shampoos, so I know how to work with them, and even with finessing it into my hair, this dry shampoo was tragically bad.

October 03, 2018

Not very effective

My hair still looks oily after using this, even it’s the day after washing. I do like the smell of this dru shampoo. Not the worse product but I will definitely be looking for a. different product

September 10, 2018

Great dry shampoo for ALL users!

I have dark hair so always bought dry shampoo hesitantly. Well, look no further brunettes!! This affordable dry shampoo left my hair feeling and looking so great. It didn't leave my hair with a residue or looking grey/powdery. Love this product!

August 31, 2018

Good product!

It changes the texture of my hair, which sometimes I like, but sometimes I dont lol
    Apart from that, it is a great product! It does remove the oil from my hair and also leaves with a great smell, my bf loves it.

August 26, 2018

Good bye Oil hello fresh

For a busy on the run girl, I don’t always have time to make my hair look and smell good. But after discovering this great dry shampoo by dove I think my life changed. The affordable bottle lasts forever and makes me feel great. After spraying just a little on my hair it covers up the oil and leaves my hair smelling great. If your in need of a quick hair fix, try the Dove Refresh + Care volume dry shampoo

July 30, 2018

Love this!

This product is a must have for any female. smells great and lasts longer than any other dry shampoo I have tried. Super easy to apply and lasts all day. Not greasy at all