4.1/5
Dove Refresh + Care Volume Dry Shampoo Reviews

Dove dry shampoo quickly helps to reduce the oily, greasy feel of unwashed hair, leaving it easy to style and manage. It also comes with a light clean scent, so you can enjoy the feeling of hair that is fresh and clean within seconds.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

May 07, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

First time user

I am one of those lucky people that can go three to four days without washing my hair. However, my daughter-in-law swears by dry shampoo for adding volume so I tried this brand. Overall it worked well. It didn't leave a residue and it initially added volume. I found that by the afternoon my hair started to droop and look oily. I would use this again in a pinch but not on a regular basis.

May 01, 2019

Smells so good!

I have very thin hair and I tend to wash my hair often. This was making styling my hair difficult. My hairdresser told me that a good dry shampoo would help to hold the style. Well this one worked wonders! It helped me to keep my curl without making a sticky mess. It also gives my straightened hair volume! Great product!

April 30, 2019

Finally a dry shampoo without residue!

I bought this as recommended by a friend. I hate dry shampoos that leave a lot of residues and have a strong scent. This one was great for both those items. I love using this as a quick refresh for my hair on those busy days!

April 10, 2019

It Does The Job..

This dry shampoo works, but is not as good as some of the higher end brands. It does remove the oily greasy look from my hair, but leaves a lot of residue and makes my hair feel very stiff. I have to apply quite a lot to get the desired effect, meaning the bottle doesn’t last very long.

April 10, 2019

best dry shampoo

This is by far the best dry shampoo on the market. It leaves no icky feeling in your hair and brushes through nicely. The original fragrance smells like a light baby powder and isn't over powering. I haven't found it any cheaper than on Amazon either. Great product

April 09, 2019

first time user of dry shampoo

I had always wanted to try this product, and finally did. This is the very first time that I have ever tried a dry shampoo. I found the fragrance very fresh and appealing. It did add a bit of volume, however not as much as I had hoped. In terms of absorbing hair oil, my hair still felt and looked dirty. If you apply it to your hair before bed, it does work better.

April 05, 2019
    Georgia, United States

Great Product

This is a great product. I love putting this in my roots to give it volume even on days I shower because it does a great job at that. It works really well to volumize and make it look like I just washed my hair.

2.7/5

March 22, 2019

Oily hair

After waking up the next morning after showering the day prior and constantly having greasy looking hair, i finally decided to invest in dry shampoo so i wouldnt have to shower and wash my hair so often as i was. I found this product to be ineffective, my hair maybe looked a tiny bit less oily but still didnt work as much as ive heard other brands do. Altho it doesnt leave anything noticeable in ur hair (i have dark hair) so thats good and the smell is nice. Wouldnt buy again but would try a different brand

March 01, 2019

Better than Loreal!

I tried Loreal dry shampoo in the past and it was terrible. After spending 15 minutes in the shampoo aisle a WalMart, I decided to try this instead. WAAAY better!

It absorbs the oil very well, and doesn't take too much effort to spread it through the hair. I didn't expect to notice much in the volume department (I had LOW expectations after the Loreal dry shampoo debacle), however was pleasantly surprised! Nothing super drastic, however there was definitely more volume to my hair than there was before putting it in. Really helped to freshen my overall look.

March 01, 2019

J'utilise ce produit très régulièrement

Une petite quantité suffit pour avoir de beaux cheveux,comme si je venais tout juste de les laver. Bon rapport qualité/prix et il ne laisse pas de trace blanche dans les cheveux