4.1/5
Dove Refresh + Care Volume Dry Shampoo Reviews

Dove dry shampoo quickly helps to reduce the oily, greasy feel of unwashed hair, leaving it easy to style and manage. It also comes with a light clean scent, so you can enjoy the feeling of hair that is fresh and clean within seconds.

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

January 13, 2018

Dry shampoo

Dove's dry shampoo is the only brand I've tried but I think it adds tons of volume and leaves my hair smelling great! I have dark hair so I do find sometimes I may have to work in the product more by brushing it through or rubbing it into my scalp. However, it does reduce the visibility of oily/dirty hair and keeps it fresh all day!

October 27, 2017

Very pungent

This dry shampoo isn't bad. It also isn't particularly good. Its not as good as the got2b or the batiste. This will leave a white powdery look in your hair if you are not careful. The spray of this is quite intense. For the amount of product in the can. The can is huge - the packaging is nice and fancy. My main gripe with this is how pungent it is. It has a very strong smell. You would think that the herbal essences dry shampoo would have a stronger smell, but the smell of this overpowers that one by 3 times. You can smell it from a mile away.

September 26, 2017

MUST have ALWAYS

This is a staple in my beauty routine. I have tried the salon brands, the other drug store brands... none of this make my hair feel as clean and adds volume like Doce! Hands down, best dry shampoo

September 21, 2017

Parfum trop intense

Ce shampooing fonctionne bien et donne du volume, mais malheureusement, l'odeur florale est trop intense! Je ne vais pas racheter ce produit parce que le parfum dure vraiment trop longtemps et n'est pas assez subtil à mon goût.

September 20, 2017

Fantastic Dry Shampoo!

The DOVE REFRESH + CARE VOLUME DRY SHAMPOO is an incredible product! I love dry shampoo as it is a life saver when I am too lazy or in a rush to wash my hair - this product seriously has all of the best qualities of all of the dry shampoos I have tried in the past. First, the smell is soooo good! It isn't "chemically" or overpowering like many other brands and instead is light and almost florally. I have yet to pin point the exact smell, but either way it is very nice!

The most important thing that I like about this product is that it does not leave my hair looking white or grey! This is so important as I have dark roots. Nothing is more annoying then looking like you have dandruff or funny colored roots. All you do is spray, let it set and give your roots a little tussle. It works and blends so easily. It leaves my hair feeling fresh, soft and most importantly, NOT oily. I absolutely love this product. A little goes a long way which is nice as the product is slightly more expensive then other versions... however I would pay this price for the excellent quality and effectiveness! :)

September 20, 2017

The only dry shampoo I'll ever use

I try not to wash my hair often - I limit to 2x a week - so I need to find a good dry shampoo that will make me look fresh without leaving my hair oily and limp. Dove Dry Shampoo is my NUMBER 1 GO TO for my type of hair. I've used other brands such as Baltise and it doesn't work the same way. Dove def does its work in ensuring your hair looks fresh, it doesn't leave a bad residue where you feel like you need to wash your hair the day after an I like the smell!

Updated On: September 20, 2017

I try not to wash my hair often - I limit to 2x a week - so I need to find a good dry shampoo that will make me look fresh without leaving my hair oily and limp. Dove Dry Shampoo is my NUMBER 1 GO TO for my type of hair. I've used other brands such as batiste and it doesn't work the same way. Dove def does its work in ensuring your hair looks fresh, it doesn't leave a bad residue where you feel like you need to wash your hair the day after an I like the smell!

August 26, 2017

Totally a buy again!

A great choice for a dry shampoo. It is affordable and serves its purpose well along with a good size. I felt like it worked well but it caused a lot of build up of product within my scalp, but that usually what happens if too much of the product is sprayed. You need to be careful with the amount used. The fragrance was very refreshing (totally felt like I just showered lol). Overall, one of my fave dry shampoos!

August 05, 2017

Not expensive and works pretty well

Doesn't give much volume but works pretty well as a dry shampoo. I saw no white powder on my hair when using it unlike many other dry shampoos I have tried. I use it every other when my hair starts feeling a bit greasy (I have very oily hair) but sometimes I use it just after I wash them to lift up my roots. It smells good.

August 01, 2017

worth the few dollars...

I have been using this now for awhile, the one can i bought so far seems to have gone pretty far. I use it a few times a week. Doesnt leave powder residue to bad compared to some others. Good smell and makes my hair feel like i did wash it that morning.

July 05, 2017

looks freshly washed

This is my favorite dry shampoo. It's easy to apply . It makes my hair look freshly washed. I like to use it in between my 12 hour shifts. It smells fresh and extends the amount of time between shampoos.