Dove Refresh + Care Volume Dry Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 114 in Dry Shampoo

Dove dry shampoo quickly helps to reduce the oily, greasy feel of unwashed hair, leaving it easy to style and manage. It also comes with a light clean scent, so you can enjoy the feeling of hair that is fresh and clean within seconds.

April 11, 2017

I'm a bit addicted to dry shampoo and I'll try any of them at least once, and this is one that I'll continue to buy.
    It's a nice product that isn't too heavy and it doesn't leave your hair chalky and weighed down. It gets rid of the grease and gives you some volume!

April 04, 2017

My job takes a lot out of me.. Working overtime , working at odd hours.. So the first thing I do when I arrive at home is take a shower.. But on certain days I either way come home really late, or I'm just too exhausted to do anything!
    So on the days or nights that I don't shower I wanna feel fresh, especially my hair!
    I actually decided to purchase this product because I use it on one of my patients hair, and loved the results!
    Not only does it smell fantastic but it really makes your hair look healthy and fuller!
    Plus they say washing your hair everyday strips the natural oils.. But not if your using this product!

April 01, 2017

This dry shampoo is priced reasonably. I also find it goes on sale a lot and when it does it is priced at $2.99! This product smells amazing, but it does not work as well as others. I also find that if I use a lot of it, it makes my hair quite knotty.

March 28, 2017

Works great everytime, i put it on my hair before bed and wake up with fresh hair in the morning. easier to style looks great and smells great definitely suggest this product

March 24, 2017

This product makes scalp and hair look and feel clean with a light scent. This is great for people to use that are bed ridden or for in between washes. Refreshing.

March 18, 2017

I decided to try this because it was on sale and what a great buy! It smells great, makes my hair feel clean helps keep volume and lasts the whole day!

March 16, 2017

I love this product overall, one of the best dry shampoo I've used. Does not leave any white spots in your hair, feels very refreshing and a smell I really enjoy. However if you are sensitive to smell you may not enjoy that about this product. It takes about 4 to 5 minutes for me to see results (the oil being absorbed from my hair). It usually gives me an extra 2 days of not having to wash my hair. If you are going to buy this product I would suggest getting it at Walmart (the price is a lot cheaper, around $3,50) I do think this product is well worth the Walmart price but not with the shoppers drug mart price (around $7.00). I will definitely buy this again!

March 12, 2017

I love the smell of this. It doesn't have a strong chemical smell, like some others. It's smells really fresh and pretty. It absorbs my oil and freshens my hair inbetween shampooing. I don't see any difference in volume.

March 08, 2017

I like this dry shampoo and it definitely does to an excellent job for the price point. Although much more expensive brands leave my hair feeling softer and more touchable.

February 27, 2017

This is the best creation ever. I had never heard of it until I received a sample and now I swear by it. I absolutely love the way it feels in my hair and use it all the time.