Dove Refresh + Care Volume Dry Shampoo Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #3 out of 131 in Dry Shampoo

Dove dry shampoo quickly helps to reduce the oily, greasy feel of unwashed hair, leaving it easy to style and manage. It also comes with a light clean scent, so you can enjoy the feeling of hair that is fresh and clean within seconds.

July 05, 2017

looks freshly washed

This is my favorite dry shampoo. It's easy to apply . It makes my hair look freshly washed. I like to use it in between my 12 hour shifts. It smells fresh and extends the amount of time between shampoos.

June 21, 2017

I would buy this dry shampoo again in a heart beat!!

This is the best dry shampoo I have ever used! It has the best scent from a dry shampoo and the aerosol spray works so well you only need to spray a little bit to cover your whole head. It dries out all the oil in your hair making it look clean and fresh. I love this product!!

June 20, 2017

Smells fresh

Love the smell of this product! It works great on my curly hair (it's course) and does not dry it out. It also did not leave my hair stiff or filled with residue.

June 01, 2017

This is definitely one of my favorite dry shampoos!! I have personally only tried the volumizing one, because my hair lacks volume so bad. But this dry shampoo is amazing! i can use this up to the 3rd day of not washing my hair before i really consider washing it again. it is still easy to style and easy to work with after those days, the only thing i do say is that use a light hand because it does leave a bit of a white cast in your hair, but run your fingers through it and brush it out and that problem is easily solved. also a bonus is that this smells amazing :)

2.3/5

May 30, 2017

I did not like this product at all. It states that it has a light scent, however it actually smells gross and overpowering. It made my hair look less oily for about 15 minutes. Not worth the price in any way, and if you don't want that scent to be the only thing you smell for the next week, then don't buy this product!

May 29, 2017

I'm a big fan of Dove. Not of dry shampoo. This came with a bottle of shampoo..it worked great in the morning.It didn't feel to wet which was great..I guess..It gave me more body than hair spray. By the afternoon my hair looked a little drabby..
    I just wish. I'm still not sure if I did it right..

May 16, 2017

This dry shampoo smells great! the only reason I wouldn't always buy this is because its a little more expensive than the other brands I purchase. I have been told that I smell amazing when I used this.... this is definitely the runner up if my other dry shampoo is sold out

2.2/5

May 05, 2017

This product smells really good but makes my hair super greasy and leaves it knotty if I use to much of it. I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone as it will make you scalp itch.

May 05, 2017

I love this dry shampoo so much, it does not leave the talc or white powder all over your hair. it makes the hair look like just washed and the best part is that doesn't itch, every single dry shampoo was so itchy on me..love Doveee

May 04, 2017

Updated On: May 17, 2017

Really liked this product, doesn't leave the white residue like most other Dry Shampoo, meaning it works great for all hair colours. Light, refreshing scent that really makes my hair feel clean. Note: I work on Unilever (Advertising).