Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar Reviews

The all-important checklist for sensitive skin is a long one, but beyond ¼ moisturizing cream, Dove® has gotten all this into one bar: true mildness, hypo-allergenic, and dermatologist tested. For best results, use daily. In skincare, everyday is everything™.

For more info, visit Dove.

November 24, 2022

Excellent

I always use dove, I love the moisturizing soap and the smell of all their different scents. This review is mainly about the ease of getting this product. I received next day and it was cheaper than walmart. My walmart has it behind the counter, so if i go to self checkout it is pain to wait and get someone get it.

November 07, 2022

Ultra gentle cleansing for all skin types

Dove’s Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar isn’t like standard soaps, in fact it’s a step ahead in the great skincare and skin cleansing game, Dove have probably created the gentlest, most mild cleansing bar yet and this particular beauty bar was cropping up on my Pinterest feed a lot so I had to try for myself. I won’t look back, this feels amazing on skin, and makes it feel smoother and softer after one shower/bath. Fragrance free, hypo allergenic and formulated with moisturising cream, Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar is suitable for all skin types, even the most delicately sensitive and safe for use on the face. Been using this for a couple of weeks and I am impressed!

September 30, 2022

Would love to buy it again and recommend it to my friends

I bought it two weeks ago to wash my underwear, well, for sensitive parts, and it works very well, it does not have a very strong scent and has strong cleaning ability, it doesn't cause any uncomfortable, love it! Would like to recommend it to anyone else with a sensitive skin.

March 31, 2022

Affordable soap bar.

I love most Dove items. I particularly enjoy Dove bars because of how moisturizing they are. The value for the quality is better than most other bars out there.

February 21, 2022

Dove sensitive Beauty bar

I absolutely love this product as it helps my skin as I have sensitive skin and I don’t need to worry using this Beauty bar it feels so amazing on my skin i feel like a new woman using this beauty bar the smell is Insane and I would highly recommend this product to family and friends and any one perfect for daily use

February 16, 2022

My favorite

Wonderful product. It doesn't break out my sensitive skin as I have eczema. The scent is fresh but not overpowering. My skin feels soft and hydrated after each use. It lathers so well. I buy this product everytime I grocery shop.

February 13, 2022

Soaps ahoy!!

It's luxurious creamy lather leaves my skin feeling clean, soft and refreshed I highly recommend this to anyone of any skin type, give it a try you won't regret it.

February 01, 2022

Great for sensitive skin

This beauty bar is perfect for people with sensitive skin it won’t dry your skin out and it will leave it feeling soft and smooth it gentle on skin and it won’t irritate your sensitive skin because it has no chemical or fragrances that would be harsh on your skin

January 25, 2022

Excellent. I would buy this again. Very clean. Light smell.

My name is Kelly Bouchard, a female. A Canadian. 57 years old. Married, no kids, one fur baby. Don't work or drive. Honesty, dependandable, sense of humour,trusthful, very helpful, kind.

January 08, 2022

Holy grail product!!

I have been using the dove sensitive white beauty bar for 5 years and it is the best thing in the world!! Unlike other bar soaps that I have used previously, this one doesn’t make my skin dry after using it. I would definitely recommend it for everyone, especially for dry skin people!!