Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar Reviews

The all-important checklist for sensitive skin is a long one, but beyond ¼ moisturizing cream, Dove® has gotten all this into one bar: true mildness, hypo-allergenic, and dermatologist tested. For best results, use daily. In skincare, everyday is everything™.

For more info, visit Dove.

January 27, 2022

This is the only soap I can use!

I really liked it and I'm very impressed how a soap company made a particular kind of soap so iconic. But it's too much moisturisation than cleaning for me. When I used it daily I got used to the moisturizing feeling, but not that I'm using other soap and occasionally encounter this, it feels like too much softness. It might need some balancing work.

January 25, 2022

Excellent. I would buy this again. Very clean. Light smell.

My name is Kelly Bouchard, a female. A Canadian. 57 years old. Married, no kids, one fur baby. Don't work or drive. Honesty, dependandable, sense of humour,trusthful, very helpful, kind.

January 08, 2022

Holy grail product!!

I have been using the dove sensitive white beauty bar for 5 years and it is the best thing in the world!! Unlike other bar soaps that I have used previously, this one doesn’t make my skin dry after using it. I would definitely recommend it for everyone, especially for dry skin people!!

December 29, 2021
    Suffolk, United Kingdom

Beauty bar

This sensitive white beauty bar fo a skin is very nice product for your skin. Leaves your skin moistured, nourished and protected. Creates nive latherly barrier.

December 12, 2021

Great for my sensitive skin

I've always spent money on higher end brands hoping that one of them will work for my sensitive skin, I wish I had known all along that this less expensive alternative would be the best stuff ever! It's great and has become my go-to.

December 09, 2021
    United States

I would buy this product again and again.

I will never use another body soap again. My husband asked me to buy this because the other soap made him itch and with his eczema he wanted to try to something new. This soap has you feeling refreshed and clean and not itchy. Highly recommend!

November 28, 2021

Great For Acne Prone Skin

My doctor recommended using Dove Sensitive to help with my acne, and it definitely helps keep the pimples at bay!
    Super nourishing, lathers well. Easy on sensitive skin.

November 24, 2021

Dove soap

This is the best soap for sensitive dry skin. It’s moisturizing but not greasy and it doesn’t leave any residue. I have bought this for awhile and it’s very affordable

November 23, 2021

Super great for tattoos

Very moisturizing and great for new tattoo because it’s gentle on the skin. Doesn’t have much of a scent which is good for tattooed skin. Light weight. Easy to wash off, leaves skin smooth.

October 29, 2021

Great for sensitive skin!

Recently purchased 6 bars pack (all individually wrapped) of the DOVE SENSITIVE WHITE BEAUTY BARS. Great for sensitive skin. It does not have a smell.