Dove Shower Foam Cucumber & Green Tea Scent Foaming Body Wash Reviews

An instant foam, this Dove body wash formula contains our NutriumMoisture™ technology, with skin natural nutrients that help protect your skin from dryness.

Une mousse instantanée, cette formule de nettoyant pour le corps Dove contient la technologie NutriumMoistureMC, avec des nutriments cutanés naturels pour protéger contre la sécheresse de la peau.

April 01, 2019

good product

i like the cucumber and green tea scent, so refreshing and it's not too strong. i use it in the summer, so relaxing. i usually use creamy body wash, but this foam body wash is cool.

March 25, 2019

awesome product

Relaxing shower foam

I’m surprised that dove only has a few scent options for this wonderful mousse foam shower.
    I always like their cucumber scent, smells so fresh and clean and relaxing.
    I’m used to a shower gel and create my own lather using loofah/foaming net. But I’m pretty happy with the dove foam, could be a bit more dense but good enough. The foam does give a bit of squeaky clean drying feeling but not too bad and I use lotion after shower anyway so I don’t mind.
    Overall I like this product and will continue to use it.

February 28, 2019

Je vais le racheter encore

J' aime bien les gels douches de la gamme dove j'enachete toujours cest mon prefere 😍😍😍 a chaque fois jachete une saveuur I'll est parfait pour ma peau

February 28, 2019

Relaxing shower foam

I always like their cucumber scent, smells so fresh and clean and relaxing.
    Overall I like this product and will continue to use it.

February 21, 2019

Easy to use

I like where Dove was going with this product. The pump is really easy to use and the soap is very foamy.
    Scent is a little strong for me and really wasnt a fan of it. It didn't leave me feel dry, but rather moisturized so was ok in my books.

February 11, 2019

It's a pump!

I thought this was a Nifty idea, especially for my teenage kids. It smells really great, a nice light smell, and it's already lathered when it comes out of the pump. I thought it was a little more pricier, but a little easier to get out of the container.

January 18, 2019

Convenient, Long Lasting, Amazing Freshness

I was very satisfied with how long this product lasts with the liquid pumped to foam technology
    It was amazing to have my shower full of this refreshing scent and to feel so smooth and clean with so little product needed

December 29, 2018

This is the only bodywash I use

The fresh scent helps wake me up in the morning. In addition to the great scent, this product does not dry out my skin. I also use the same scent shampoo and conditioner.

September 14, 2018

Awesome!

La senteur de ce produit et la douceur de notre peau par la suite est vraiment incroyable! J'hésitais au début mais je le recommande sans aucune hésitation!

September 14, 2018

Love Dove!

I had a high value coupon for this product, so what better time to try it out for the first time. WOWSERS! I actually use this on my daughter, who is five. Her skin isn't sensitive, per se, but I try not to use anything too harsh. This body wash is not only gentle on her skin, it smells great (but not too strong), and can scrub absolute filth off of a kid like it's no one's business! Unbelievable! Takes very little product to make a great lather. Will definitely buy this again! Can't wait to try another scent -- maybe this one will be for me :)