Dove Shower Foam Deep Moisture Foaming Body Wash Reviews

An instant foam, this Dove body wash formula contains our NutriumMoisture™ technology, with skin natural nutrients that help protect your skin from dryness.

Une mousse instantanée, cette formule de nettoyant pour le corps Dove contient la technologie NutriumMoistureMC, avec des nutriments cutanés naturels pour protéger contre la sécheresse de la peau.

January 19, 2017

I tried the Deep Moisture scent recently. I found the scent not to be thr most original soapy scent but was very refreshing. I #gotitfree from the Chick Advisor Program and was estatic to try this new product from Dove. I have loved Dove in the past so was happy to be selected to get this opportunity.

I would for sure buy this again and recommend it to friends. It was nice to have it come out as a foam. It had a nice lather already. It has a smooth texture and was very moisturizing on the body. One thing I did find is that you had to use a lot. It rinsed off pretty quick. But that's OK because the instructions on the bottle basically say to go crazy because there are so many pumps in the bottle.

January 19, 2017
    Saskatchewan, Canada

I just received my box yesterday and used this one this morning and i loved it. I find with my water here in my small town is very hard leaving my skin so dry but after using this its soft and smells wonderful. I cannot wait to try the other 2 provided . So far this is an amazing product leaving me feel soft and small amazing

January 18, 2017

A smooth and silky body wash that is #AsLightAs air.

I received this product free to try out and really ended up liking it. I'll be buying this in the future.
    You don't need much to get a good lather and then rinses easily away with no feeling of residue or skin feeling like it's going to crack. The scent reminds me a bit of the original Dove beauty bars and is not over powering.
    To give it a good test drive I used it not only as a bodywash but also as a hand soap for a few days. I wash my hands a lot and they didn't get overly dry while using this.

#gotitfree Thank you @Dove and @Chickadvisor

January 18, 2017

I got this product free from Chick Advisor review program. I have to say I just love the foam body wash. Makes it much easier to use then the gel. I love the smell and it seems to last a while. I can really feel that it moisturizes my skin. I would buy this product for sure

January 18, 2017

I was so lucky to #getitfree from the chickadvisor review club. I think I found my new favourite body wash. When they say deep moisture they definitely mean it. I always feel nice and soft after I shower. The smell is also very mild, but just enough to be fresh and ladylike. I definitely will be looking for this in stores when my free trial is over.

January 18, 2017

Dove has convinced me that I have been totally wrong about the entire non-soap experience in the shower. I tried a few body washes and found that they left my skin feeling sticky. When I used Dove Shower Foam, it was an incredibly different experience. The foam is as light as a feather and lathers up so well, you don't actually have to use much of it. It also smells so nice and fresh, and washes off without leaving a sticky residue. The best part about the shower foam, is that it did not irritate my skin! I also noticed that I used less moisturizer during the days when I was using this one. I'm very impressed, Thanks ChickAdvisor and Dove for turning me on to shower foam :) I was selected by ChickAdvisor's Product Review Club to review this product for free.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Never will I use shower gel again! Dove has changed my mind about shower gel, shower foam is so much better. I love how hydrating it feels. I find shower foam works best with a loofah.

#gotitfree

January 18, 2017

I really enjoyed using the Dove Shower Foam. I initially tried it using my hands but I found I needed way too many pumps to get a full body cleanse. It actually worked much better when I pumped the foam on to my loofa. I needed about 4 pumps. One thing I really liked about this product was how soft it left my skin afterwards. I honestly expected it to dry my skin out but it did the opposite. The Deep Moisture scent is what I consider classic Dove - it's a very fresh clean smell. #gotitfree

January 18, 2017

I really like this shower foam. It's comfortable and it leaves my skin very soft. My mother tried it as well, and she called me to tell me how she loves this foam.

January 18, 2017

Similar to the Green Tea scent, this was light and airy and left my skin feeling soft and smooth.
    I live in a super dry climate and found I still needed to moisturize after, but during the summer when it isn't as dry, I'd likely be able to get away without needing to slather my body in lotion each day.
    I received this product free of charge from Dove and Chick Advisor for the purposes of review. All opinions are my own.