Dove Shower Foam Deep Moisture Foaming Body Wash Reviews

An instant foam, this Dove body wash formula contains our NutriumMoisture™ technology, with skin natural nutrients that help protect your skin from dryness.

Une mousse instantanée, cette formule de nettoyant pour le corps Dove contient la technologie NutriumMoistureMC, avec des nutriments cutanés naturels pour protéger contre la sécheresse de la peau.

1.7/5

August 31, 2019

Not for me

If you can get this for super cheap or free then give it a go if not then forget it! Do not pay full price for this or you will be disappointed. It’s not very “foamy” or “fluffy” like it appears in the commercial... you would need half the bottle for that. It also dried out my skin a lot. I would not buy this again.

2.0/5

March 11, 2017

I bought it on a whim to try something new. The scent isnt the greatest and doesnt last long on the body post shower. I feel like the foaming soap makes me want to use more and makes me waste it more. Doesnt feel like its getting me clean.

1.3/5

January 29, 2017

Unfortunately I didn't love the Deep Moisture Foaming Body Wash. I have very dry sky and didn't notice a difference when using it. I also didn't care for the texture, I was hoping for a creamy foam, but it was so airy that it didn't stay on my skin as I was trying to lather it. The scent was fine, but I didn't particularly love it.