Dove Shower Foam Shea Butter with Warm Vanilla Foaming Body Wash Reviews

An instant foam, this Dove body wash formula contains our NutriumMoisture™ technology, with skin natural nutrients that help protect your skin from dryness.

Une mousse instantanée, cette formule de nettoyant pour le corps Dove contient la technologie NutriumMoistureMC, avec des nutriments cutanés naturels pour protéger contre la sécheresse de la peau.

January 26, 2017

This foamy wash suds up quite well with as little as just one pump of the dispenser.

It has a pleasant scent and cleans a large area of your body with minimal pumps.

I recieved this product free to try from ChickAdvisor.

I wold recommend this foamy body was to everyone and all.

January 26, 2017

This was an overall nice product that did its foam was easy to use with a puff or just my bare hands, and one pump did most of my body. It rinsed quickly and easily. However, since I am not a fan of Shea butter scented products, although the scent is very light, I am unlikely to purchase this particular product again, although I would purchase other products from this line. I received this product for free from the Product Review Club.

January 26, 2017

A little goes a long way for this foamy wash. A couple pumps and you have a rich luxurious foam that feels soft and smooth. The smell is great as well

January 26, 2017

I loved the scent on this one the best! I loved how clean and soft my skin felt after using this. The scent stayed with me after rinsing too. I was also able to use this on my face, as it didn't dry out my skin.

January 26, 2017

Dove Shower Foam Shea Butter with Warm Vanilla Foaming Body wash has such a light formulation, but it still made me feel clean, and didn't dry my skin.

It took a few uses for me to get used to the fact that i didn't have to work it into a lather before using it. And I normally don't like vanilla scents, but since it is mixed with shea butter, the scent isn't too strong, and I ended up having a nice, light, fresh scent after having a shower.

Since you don't have to work it into a lather, I feel like it rinses off so much easier than other body washes, and it could be the reason why my skin didn't feel as dry after having a shower. All in all, it's a really great product and I would highly recommend it to anyone with sensitive or dry skin.

January 26, 2017

Doves deep foaming shea butter with warm vanilla foaming body wash has the most yummy scent. I love how you can use less product to get great results . #Dove, you make great products! ChickAdvisor, thanks for letting me try this out.

#DoveShowerFoam #Igotitfree #lovechickadvisor #amazing
    Dove shower foam shea butter with warm vanilla is my favorite scent. My skin is sooo soft and smells really nice, I love vanilla scent, Everyone in my family likes this one also! This product is amazing you got to try it!

Saskatchewan, Canada

I love this one . The shea butter smells amazing and leaves my skin soft . I will definetly purchase in the future once my free samples run out. Dove is by far my favorite brand for body washes and hair products .

January 26, 2017

Favourite smell!!! Once again; the pump is so easy and I can't believe I've lived without this for so many years. I love dove hair products and now I use them for body washes as well! You need to try it

January 26, 2017

I love this product so much! It smells very delicious and leaves your skin feeling so clean and smooth. The only downfall is that each pump only gives you enough soap to clean a section of your body at a time so you need to pump alot in order to cover your whole body. sooner or later you find the bottle empty