4.1/5
Dove Style + Care Flexible Hold Hairspray Reviews
#2 in Hairspray

This hairspray is formulated to strengthen your hair style by providing flexible hold with natural movement while enhancing hair’s luminosity. It helps provide long lasting style by nourishing and protecting hair to help prevent issues such as frizz, fly-aways and dry/split ends that get in the way of great style.

For more info, please visit Dove.

Ce fixatif a été formulé pour raffermir votre coiffure en procurant une tenue flexible au mouvement naturel, tout en faisant ressortir la luminosité des cheveux. Il procure une coiffure durable en nourrissant et en protégeant les cheveux afin d’aider à prévenir les frisottis, les cheveux fous et les pointes sèches/fourchues qui nuisent à une belle coiffure.

March 08, 2016

I don't normally use hairspray..due to the feeling of leaving my hair soo sticky. This product on the other hand I was surprised with.. It didn't leave my hair sticky.. Had a nice fresh scent & most importantly my hair really held up!

March 08, 2016

I am not normally one to use hair spray. I don't like how it makes my hair feel afterwards. I was pleasantly surprised by the Dove hair spray. It has a decent hold and I love the scent of it. Very fresh scent. It's a good product and I use it all the time when I got to work to keep my hair up. It also doesn't leave my hair feeling icky like most hair sprays do.

March 08, 2016

I received this product as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club. I like the hold that this hairspray gives, true to its flexible name. I like to use it to smooth flyaways while keeping my hair lightweight.

March 08, 2016

Before receiving this product for free I had a can of this sitting on my counter. I love this hairspray for many reasons. I hate how typical hairsprays make my hair feel crunchy and hard, this product does not do this! It gives a medium amount of hold but keeps the style soft and bouncy without that crunchy texture. The smell is also amazing! The only down side to this product is that with my fine hair I don't get long lasting hold with this product.

March 08, 2016

I received this product for free as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club. I don't usually use hairsprays but I did try it to see how well it worked. What I like is that it did not have much of a hold which might sound strange for some but I love that. Because of my curly frizzy hair, I do not like my hair feeling stiff and crunchy but instead I like it flowing loose and bouncy and I got that with this hairspray. It didn’t leave my hair sticky or leave any residue behind. Overall, surprisingly, I like this and I will continue to use it as the last step in my curly hair-care routine. It also smells amazing.

March 08, 2016

I don`t usually use hairspray,so I don`t have much of a review on this product.
    I did try it,to see how well it worked. I found it don`t have much of an hold to it,not as good as other hairsprays I have used before. It do smell really good though,and do not leave the hair sticky at all,or leave any residue.

I would probably not buy it again,as I don`t think it works the greatest,and I don`t have a need for hairspray.

March 08, 2016

I was chosen by chick advisor to test this product free.
    The first thing I noticed was the scent! It actually smelled good which is so rare for a hairspray. It had good hold and didnt feel too sticky.

March 08, 2016

I didn't love this hairspray. I got it free from ChickAdvisor in return for my honest review. I'm used to hairspray that has good hold and this is definitely flexible. I guess if you don't like your hair to stay put them this is for you. Not my favorite product.

March 08, 2016

The smell reminds me of baby powder for some reason. The hold is good and not sticky , some hair sprays leave that sticky hair look or nearly impossible to brush out hair.

March 08, 2016

I usually use a strong hold hairspray, so using this Dove flexible hold spray for the first time was interesting. I like that my hair had some movement even though it still kept the style. It is not too heavy and I like the scent.I will definitely keep using this hairspray for everyday use when I do not need to much of strong hold.

Updated On: March 08, 2016

I received this product for free in exchange for an honest review as part of the Product Review Club