4.1/5
Dove Style + Care Frizz Proof Cream-Serum Reviews
#2 in Hair Care

Gently nourishes for long-lasting shiny, satin-smooth hair. Dove® STYLE+CARE™ Frizz-Proof Cream-Serum with Nutri-Style Complex provides long lasting style by nourishing and protecting hair to help prevent issues such as frizz, fly-aways and dry/split ends that get in the way of great style.

For more info, visit Dove.

May 15, 2019

Nice touch

I tried DOVE STYLE + CARE FRIZZ PROOF CREAM and I like it so much as it keeps my hair hydrated and nourishes and enriches my hair. It keeps the frizz away even in humid days.

May 02, 2019

Hairline on Fleek !

Bye-bye frizzy hair Say hello to smooth flowing hair this is the best no frizz spray ever just applied to wet hair and your hair will be slick and shiny there is no going back now❤️😊❤️

April 10, 2019

Mmmm

I was using dry oil for after I washed my hair to help fight frizz. I wanted to try something new and decided to go for a cream based product. This product smells soooo good! And my hair is incredibly soft. I’ve actually Horton comments on how my hair looked healthy. I would really recommend this product.

March 19, 2019

Wouldn't imagine leaving the house without this must have to

I have thick naturally wavy/curly hair that naturally is also frizzy or unmanageable at times. I had tried serums but they made my hair feel greasy and I just didn't like them. But Dove frizz cream is like my absolute favorite item out of any hair care products. I use it before drying my hair, and I even take it with me in my purse to put on my hair dry to tame and touch up while I'm out and about.
    I've purchased this item over 10x and will never try something different.
    It's a must have ladies!!!

March 14, 2019

I’ve used this for years!!

I really love this product. I add a generous amount to very wet hair and wrap in a towel... this helps my frizz and makes my curls so shiny. Also, it smells GREAT!!

February 25, 2019

Great for smoothing the frizz

This product is great for smoothing the frizzy unruly hair, and for taming down the stay hairs. It smells great too. The package lasted for quite a while.

February 18, 2019

Love

I have curly frizzy hair and this serum works like a charm. I have bought this item a couple times. I have told all my friends and family about this serum and I know a couple of people have now tried it out and really like it .....love love love 💕

January 30, 2019

Love it when it works

I have crazy curly hair as I get older it becomes more and more frizzy. There are days when I want to lose the frizz and curls so I use this on those days. I tried to use it when I let my hair stay in a curl but I need to put on so much product to see a difference that my hair looks crazy greasy. Smells great though.

I would recommend it for people how are trying to get a super straight look and need to tame them baby hairs.

January 19, 2019

Best for the frizzy ends

I have used this serum for a goid few years now and my tight curly hair was almost impressed by other brands until I came across this brand I’ve always been a big fan of dove bath and body so thought I’d give this a shot sticking with my favourite brand and my hair is absolutely beautiful to touch comb and keeps the frizz at bay each time without fail

January 10, 2019

You get more than your money's worth!

I've used this product for years. I love how it makes my hair look and feel but I've done some research and have recently learned that Dove tests on animals which I'm not a fan of. It's a great product for a great price though!