4.1/5
Dove Style + Care Frizz Proof Cream-Serum Reviews
#8 in Hair Care

Gently nourishes for long-lasting shiny, satin-smooth hair. Dove® STYLE+CARE™ Frizz-Proof Cream-Serum with Nutri-Style Complex provides long lasting style by nourishing and protecting hair to help prevent issues such as frizz, fly-aways and dry/split ends that get in the way of great style.

For more info, visit Dove.

2.8/5

January 11, 2018

heavy

I bought this item to soothe my frizzy hair...I found that it is heavy no matter how little I used. It helped to calm hair but weighed it down and the next day looked flat.

December 14, 2017

Love it!

I have very frizzy hair. I have tried many products to find a remedy. I bought this product on sale and loved it. It made my hair smoother and kept it feeling soft. The smell is great and it doesn't feel greasy in your hair.

September 15, 2017

Awsome

I have crazy fuzzy hair and this product helped so much. It's costly but works great! I recommend it for people that have tried all times of products and couldn't fine one that helped.

September 13, 2017

No frizz hair!

I use this regularly after every shower especially when I wash my hair! My hair is very frizzy after showers and this really helps with the frizz. Also has a nice scent to it and makes your hair shine.

August 16, 2017

I buy this product regularly and use it after every shower.

I love this frizz control cream-serum! It's something I always have and use after each wash, it leaves my hair soft and frizz free and doesn't weigh my hair down or make it feel greasy at all! I use a lot of heat on my hair and it helps to keep my hair looking a feeling great!

August 07, 2017

overnight serenity.

This is the perfect repair cream for damaged hair. I love it. Put some on at night and the next day, you "frizz" is gone. After about a week of treatment, your hair is in much better shape.

August 07, 2017

I use this all the time—no more frizz!

I'm a low-maintenance gal, but since trying this serum I'm hooked. No need to blow dry my hair. A pea-sized amount and frizz is history! My hair is softer, shinier, but definitely not greasy.

July 23, 2017

Great Product

I have frizzy hair and bought this product last night while shopping. Used it this morning and next to no frizz plus it leaves my hair feeling so and looks shiny. I will continue to buy this product.

July 07, 2017

A great cream-serum that doesn't leave your hair greasy!

I was pleasantly surprised by the Dove Style + Care Frizz Proof Cream-Serum! It smells amazing, just like the style and care hairspray which I love. I normally find serums make my hair look way too greasy or yucky feeling however because this serum is mostly a cream it doesn't at all. It's very light and easy to put into your hair. I found it really did improve the look of my hair style. It made my hair look smooth, frizz free and really shiny.

June 20, 2017

Tame that frizz

I use the whole like and this stuff coats my hair and I get such bouncy wringletts. I normally apply this to my hair when wet , but have used it on dry-it's not as good, it leaves a residue.