Dove Style + Care Frizz Proof Cream-Serum Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 2395 in Hair Care

Gently nourishes for long-lasting shiny, satin-smooth hair. Dove® STYLE+CARE™ Frizz-Proof Cream-Serum with Nutri-Style Complex provides long lasting style by nourishing and protecting hair to help prevent issues such as frizz, fly-aways and dry/split ends that get in the way of great style.

For more info, visit Dove.

March 31, 2017

I received a free sample bottle of this serum and it is a miracle worker on bad hair days. When I have static and frizz in the morning this tames it all down. Hair smells nice and looks shiny. It is a little pricey, but a 98 ml bottle can last an entire year.

February 17, 2017

I have naturally culy hair and this is the first product I found that really works..it desn't have to be used everyday like other products. I mix it ( 5 pumps) with about 1 tbsp of gel and I'm frizz free until I shampoo again in 2 days. It's always on sale in Canada which is a bonus:-)

January 09, 2017

Très bon produit sent bon et très doux. J'adore ce produit et je le référé à toutes les mamans et femmes du monde je me sens fraîche et propre et ça me satisfait.

January 06, 2017

The product is thick at first, but thins out when rubbed in your hands. My frizz is DEFINITELY more contained, and also felt smooth, soft, and not weighed down.This worked better than fancy brands I have tried, and it adds a gentle shimmer to my hair too.

January 06, 2017

Amazing product. I use it to help control my natural curl. I use it on my hair when wet and style like normal. The result is a more silky, defined curl with more body andoes little to no frizz.

August 14, 2016

I've been using this for the past year and absolutely love it! My hair is quite thin and its difficult to brush it after washing. The Dove Frizz-Proof Cream Serum makes it easy to brush and leaves my hair extremely soft. Its great quality for the price!

July 11, 2016

I like that the price was cheap enough that it didn't blow my budget. I did not find my frizz diminished- I wore it outside during a photoshoot and my hair poofed regardless. Although it did make my hair smell nice and feel softer. I just need a different frizz product personally. But if it works for you- you never know, there's no harm in testing it out and finding out for yourself.

June 28, 2016

I use this after I wash my hair and on humid days. It helps to control my coarse, deep wavy hair which frizzes so easily during humid weather and when I don't want to bother blow-drying or flattening my hair straight. I love it!

June 28, 2016

I use this product daily on my daughter's hair to help with the frizz. It is very light and absorbs quickly in her wavy shoulder length hair. It does help to keep the frizz under control when she goes to school (especially on hot & humid days). We both like the fresh clean scent.

June 28, 2016

I've tried lots of defrizzers... and this is my current favorite. This works without weighing down your hair and doesn't leave it looking greasy like the oils. I use it daily before blow drying and to give my straight hair that extra little bit of smoothness it needed.

fuggno added a new review for
    Nintendo DSi Black

fuggno added a new review for
    Nintendo DSi Pink

navyhawkins added a new review for
    Chapters Indigo

Optimum card / carte optimum

racheljean added a new review for
    Popsicle Firecracker