4.1/5
Dove Style + Care Frizz Proof Cream-Serum Reviews
#5 in Hair Serum

Gently nourishes for long-lasting shiny, satin-smooth hair. Dove® STYLE+CARE™ Frizz-Proof Cream-Serum with Nutri-Style Complex provides long lasting style by nourishing and protecting hair to help prevent issues such as frizz, fly-aways and dry/split ends that get in the way of great style.

For more info, visit Dove.

January 31, 2020

My new go to for blowing out my hair

I have dry, straight and fine hair. I put this cream in while my hair is damp and I blow dry. Then I use a large barrel brush to blow out my hair. This cream prevents my hair from becoming frizzy when blow drying too. Styling my hair is much easier because it makes my hair soft enough but with just enough hold to keep it in place. Also adds a little shine too. Nice clean scent. For a drug store brand, I really like it. I usually get salon products but this one does what I want it to at a good price.

January 29, 2020

Must have

If you have natural wave or curl? This product will be your new secret weapon:) eliminates frizz gives hair softness and shine! Does not leave hair oily or greasy is fabulous

January 03, 2020

Good value for money

I find this is a really good product to use in my super frizzy hair. It holds up pretty much all day and even through workouts while sweating. It's one of my favourite go-to's to try to tame the frizz

2.3/5

August 27, 2019

Pas pour moi

Malheureusement, ce produit ne m'a pas plu. Il ne convenait pas à mes cheveux et les rendait gras et lourds. C'est malheureux, car habituellement, j'adore les produits Dove.

July 17, 2019

Did the job

I have very dry, coarse hair that gets very frizzy with humidity. I found this to do the job to keep my hair under control. I use it from mid shaft down and very little on top.

July 15, 2019
    Tameside, United Kingdom

Ok product

This product was good and tamed the frizz, however I found it left my hair quite greasy looking which wasnt ideal. Quite good value for money and fairly effective but didn't like the look of left on my hair

July 09, 2019

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, I LOVE DOVE!

I have very thick and wavy hair and normally when I let my hair dry naturally it is a sea of fly-aways and frizz. Not with this serum. I simply put it on my hair when i get out of the shower and then let my hair dry naturally. It dries so nice and smooth with this product, definitely my go-to for frizz control. I don't know what I would do without this product, a staple in my morning routine! If you suffer from frizz head, get out and buy this serum, you will not regret it!

July 03, 2019

Leaves hair soft

Leaves hair soft without any noticeable product on hair, no obviously crunchy hair, no weighed down hair. Hair is frizz- free and smooth, with curls intact until your next wash.

June 26, 2019

I would buy this product again!

This cream serum does a great job controlling frizzy hair. It give your hair a smooth look and doesn’t make it greasy or oily! It seems to work on hair all day long and in the humidity.

June 25, 2019

Great Product

This is a wonderful product which leaves your hair feeling smooth and soft. It truly takes away the frizzy and makes your hair shines and flows very nicely! I will buy this product again!