4.1/5
Dove Style + Care Frizz Proof Cream-Serum Reviews
#5 in Hair Serum

Gently nourishes for long-lasting shiny, satin-smooth hair. Dove® STYLE+CARE™ Frizz-Proof Cream-Serum with Nutri-Style Complex provides long lasting style by nourishing and protecting hair to help prevent issues such as frizz, fly-aways and dry/split ends that get in the way of great style.

For more info, visit Dove.

May 17, 2016

I usually love the new line of Dove hair care products, but I wasn't the biggest fan of this one. I found that it weighed my hair down noticeably, and made my hair hard to style. Not impressed.

3.2/5

May 17, 2016

I love Dove products for hair and this is no exception. I use it on wet hair after I shower to prevent frizz when I blowdry and I use it on dry hair after styling. It works awesome and it smells so good! I recommend this to anyone with frizzy hair or with fly aways!

May 17, 2016

Love this stuff - an essential part of my hair care routine. I use it on my towel dried hair to keep away frizz before blow drying. I have yet to find a product that works as well as this does.

May 17, 2016

I really like how this stuff work! I add it to my damp hair, comb through and let air dry. My hair ends up soft, frizz free and shiny. Be careful not to use too much though or your hair could look greasy

2.8/5

May 16, 2016

I don't know if I used this product wrong (i.e.too much of it) but it weighed my hair down and made it quite greasy. I prefer products that are more lightweight because products weigh my hair down easily. I did like the pump format and the size was a great one for travelling.

May 16, 2016

I originally bought this product because I was looking for a leave-in conditioner to prevent frizz and make my hair easier to manage out of the shower (i.e. eliminate tangles, pulling and breakage). I used to have long, heavy, straight hair that would easily tangle at the ends and became slightly frizzy when air drying it. I like using this product on wet hair. I think it's perfect for detangling/preventing breakage and it definitely makes my hair more smooth once it dries. My hair is now short, and I still continue to use this product to prevent frizz after drying and add moisture to my ends. However, I didn't find that it did much for preventing frizz caused by humidity or styling. I also didn't like using this on dry hair because it just left my hair looking and feeling greasy. You could see exactly where I applied it, and all the strands clumped together (even after brushing through). Overall, I think this is an OK product to add some extra smoothness to hair after showering, but I don't know that it's the best at controlling all cases of frizziness.

May 16, 2016

I cant believe I didn't think to review this product long ago! It has been my go to hair product for a few years now.
    I have really long, wavy, slightly dry hair that frizzes up after shampooing. I've tried oils that tend to just weigh my hair down but this creamy serum does the trick. After I towel dry I separate my hair in 2 sections (like making ponytails) apply one full pump to the bottom half of each side and run my finger through the whole section. Air dry and voila - soft and smooth for 2 days without a greasy feel or look.
    Its conveniently available at my local grocery store and regularly goes on sale for $2.99 so you cant go wrong!

May 16, 2016

This product is amazing! It is light-weight, controls my frizz and has a nice "salon-like" scent.
    I use this product after every wash. It keeps my sometimes uncontrollable hair, controllable!

May 16, 2016

I love this frizz proof cream-serum and am currently using it daily on my damp hair after washing it. I find that the shampoo and conditioner I am using leaves my hair in tangles. Before coming through my damp hair I use some of this product on my hair and it really helps my comb glide through my hair and get out any tangles.

This product has a lovely scent to it that lingers in the hair. After my hair has dried, it does help to control my frizzy hair as well. My hair doesn't feel oily or greasy using this product and it absorbs quickly into the hair.

When purchased on sale, this product is an amazing deal and does wonders for my hair.

May 16, 2016

This product is great if you have damaged hair. It is pretty nourishing. However, if your hair type is oily, I wouldn't recommend this product as you'll probably have to wash your hair the following day after using this.