Dove Ultimate Go Fresh Body Mist Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 168 in Body Mists & Fragrances

July 15, 2017

Loved these

I loved these i cant find the anywhere anymore though.They all were super fresh and clean smelling but my favorite was the peach body mist.The smell isnt too strong either which i like.

March 26, 2017

I liked this product at one point, but they have strong scents now and i can't deal with it anymore because im sensitive to it now. Good price however.

March 09, 2017

The cucumber scent is by far my most favourite. It has a light crisp smell and it lasts quite awhile. Love that the smell is light and not at all overwhelming. Price is a bit high but I find for the quality of the product its worth it.

2.7/5

January 15, 2017

Love the scent just wish they lasted longer , I find the scent is gone in a few hours and for the price I think it could stand to be a bit better quality, or a bit cheaper.

January 13, 2017

These smell so good. I just wish they were cheaper. I got one for free with a deodorant purchase and it was lovely. The cucumber scent is heavenly. Just so fresh.

September 21, 2016

First of all i love matching my deodorant scent with my perfume scent and i like how dove allows me to do that! I'm always impressed with dove products because they apply well and they really mask smell. In addition the spray smell does last a long time considering the price

July 19, 2016

Les produits Dove sont mes favorits! Leur senteur restent très longtemps! Le seul problème c'est qu'ils ne sont pas transparents, donc tâche les vêtements.

June 03, 2016

I love these dove body mist, these are decently priced and I love the scents I've tried thus far like grapefruit & lemongrass and the pomegranate and lemon. I love the idea of being able to wear the same scent of deodorant and body mist and to have an overall uniform scent. These are light scents and they last quite a while.

April 13, 2016

i find this to be an okay product. they have about 3 scent that come in small bottles which are nice for the purse but find that the scents start to give me a headache rather quick. the mist is fine and it doesn't stain your clothes and the smell lingers for a while . for the price its a good product but if you're sensitive to smell i wouldn't recommend

March 29, 2016

All dove products are great. I really love the plum body spray and deoderant it is probley my favorite out of them all. The smell lasts most of the day

blinded earned the Beauty Guru badge

Snaeemi added a new review for
    DiorSkin Star Foundation

miruna earned the Elite Reviewer badge

tervisgirl added a new review for
    Tervis Store