Dove UltraCare Conditioner Balance+Moisture Milk-Gel Reviews
#33 in Conditioner

Transform fine, dry and damaged hair into touchable, smooth and fuller-looking hair in just one minute. Formulated with Micro-Conditioning Complex technology – Dove's formula acts as a hair breakage treatment by quickly absorbing nourishment. Perfectly suited for fine and damaged hair in need of visible repair.

Transformez les cheveux fins, secs et abîmés en cheveux doux au toucher et d’apparence plus ample en seulement une minute. Formulé avec notre Complexe micro-revitalisant, leur gel-lait agit comme un traitement anti-cassures en procurant un soin nourrissant à absorption rapide. Convient parfaitement aux cheveux fins et abîmés ayant besoin de réparation visible.

1.7/5

March 19, 2019

Wasn’t a Fan

I didn’t enjoy using this product. The conditioner didn’t feel nice and it didn’t leave my hair very soft. It ended up making my scalp feel oily and itchy. I would not recommend this product or purchase it.

3.2/5

March 19, 2019

My hair had great shine

I was happy to receive the dove conditioner to try. I was pretty disappointed with the overall product given its price. Now I do have very long hair so maybe this is why it wasn’t as good for me I don’t know. My first impression was the smell was good it was light and nice. I liked the consistency of the conditioner it seemed to cover great. I noticed my hair had a beautiful shine to it also. Now that doesn’t sound bad at all but unfortunately my hair was staticky and knotty and seemed like I would need to put some oil in just to keep the static down. I feel maybe if my hair was shorter this could have worked better but overall it wasn’t for me. I appreciate chick advisor giving me the opportunity to #tryitfree and look forward to doves next new innovating products

March 18, 2019

Creamy Goodness

I received this product as part of chick advisors product review club and I absolutely loved it. My hair was really dry and tangled a lot and because I have wavy/curly hair it sometimes was frizzy also. This made is so easy to brush through. It smelled great and left my hair really soft and my curls held really well. No frizziness. I will be recommending this to my family and friends and I am looking forward to buying it in the future. Extremely satisfied.

March 17, 2019

Leaves my hair so soft and smooth!

I've been so impressed with this conditioner, my hair soaks it up and I barely need to use anything on it afterwards to make it look good. I have a ton of fine-normal wavy hair and this works perfectly. It leaves my hair shiny, smooth and frizz free even in the winter. I'll be purchasing this again now that they are cruelty free!

Strong Scent, Definetly Lightweight

I got this product free through the Chickadvisor Review Club. I really liked the pump-bottle design, it was easy to get the amount you needed easily. My hair isn’t super thick but I do have a lot of it, and I found that I needed a lot of this product to coat my hair. I’m used to a thicker, creamier conditioner and this is very much a thinner milky-gel consistency, so that takes some getting used to. I didn’t notice much a difference in terms of my thicker conditioner. Also, I typically like scent in hair products, but I found this one very strong and perfumey. Not horrible, but not the fresh or fruity/clean scents I’m used to from Dove. I usually love Dove products but this won’t be my go-to conditioner.

smells amazing

this product not only works extremely well but the smell which is usually not so great with products like this is really just amazing and I could smell it all day long if they let me but need less to say I highly recommend

Updated On: March 15, 2019

#chickadvisor #gotitfree

So smooth!

I haven't used a Dove conditioner in a little while so I was pleased to receive this from Chick Advisor in exchange for my honest review. To begin, I am impressed by the pump packaging, as it allows me to control the amount I'm using and overall ease of use. Dove always smells fantastic and the smell tends to linger between washes, I am a fragrance-aholic and right now my busy schedule sometimes has me forgetting to apply my perfume, but this has got me covered. If you are sensitive to scent, I would not say that it is annoying, but it could affect you differently than myself, who enjoys it. Finally, it does what is says it will, leaving my hair shiny and hydrated. My photo attached is with two weeks worth of regular use and normal styling (I do not typically heat style).The interesting texture makes it feel like it is more hydrating than traditional conditioner in my hair.

March 15, 2019

Very good product, but not amazing

Dove rises to its high standards again with this conditioner! It moisturizes, doesn't weight down the hair, didn't cause any itch or dandruff (my sensitive scalp easily reacts when I use a new product), but it didn't quench my hair's thirst completely either. Yes, it felt smoother, but not smooth enough. I also noticed that my hair got greasier faster. It's an OK product, very cost effective, with balanced ingredients, but not the holy grail!

March 14, 2019

Makes hair so smooth

I received this #Dove #freeproduct to test and review though #chickadvisor and I must say after using it once I ready noticed a difference. I bleach my ends so they are so dry, using this helped to tame the frizz and smooth out the ends, and I always love the smell of Dove, I don’t was my hair everyday, this smell does keep my hair smelling fresh for days!!

March 13, 2019

Dove Ultracare conditioner milk-gel with easy pump

I really like the Dove brand and I was happy to receive and test the Dove milk-gel. I really like the pump bottle as I find this more convenient in the shower. I like the scent and light milky texture. I have long hair that is always a matted mess when I get out of the shower. This conditioner helped me detangle my hair very quickly. When my hair was dry it felt very soft and looked shiny. My hair looked healthier and felt great. I would buy this again and also recommend to my friends with long hair as it is a great de-tangler.