Dove UltraCare Conditioner Balance+Moisture Milk-Gel Reviews
#30 in Conditioner

Transform fine, dry and damaged hair into touchable, smooth and fuller-looking hair in just one minute. Formulated with Micro-Conditioning Complex technology – Dove's formula acts as a hair breakage treatment by quickly absorbing nourishment. Perfectly suited for fine and damaged hair in need of visible repair.

Transformez les cheveux fins, secs et abîmés en cheveux doux au toucher et d’apparence plus ample en seulement une minute. Formulé avec notre Complexe micro-revitalisant, leur gel-lait agit comme un traitement anti-cassures en procurant un soin nourrissant à absorption rapide. Convient parfaitement aux cheveux fins et abîmés ayant besoin de réparation visible.

April 28, 2019
    Alabama, United States

Clean and sleek

I recently received this and love it. It’s so clean and fresh. I feel good using it and I enjoy the nice moisture it gives my hair. I would tell my friends about this.

April 06, 2019

I love this product! its so much better than regular conditioner! ive tried everything to condition my hair and this one is the one. my hair is soft shiney and easier to manage. I tried the milk gel...so much easier to rinse out!! I love it!!

March 26, 2019

Great for greasy hair

I received this product free in exchange for my honest review.

Honestly, I'm not a big user of conditioner. I have very oily roots and I found that conditioner weighs my hair down. However, I also have dry ends! Dove's balanced moisture and milk-gel worked well on both the greasy and dry parts to my hair.

I used the conditioner while in the tub so that I could let it sit for a few minutes in my hair. It rinsed out well and didn't leave a heavy residue. I would recommend for people who have to wash their hair daily.

March 23, 2019

Wow presently surprised

I am very happy with this product. I have dry curly hair and the moisture this conditioner added to my locks was a complete 360. I love that there is a pump on this bottle for easy use. I would highly recommend this product to friends and family. I am going to put this product on my shelf for daily use.

March 21, 2019

Best conditioner for every hair type

I love love love this conditioner so much. Most conditioners (90%) of them anyways are extremely thick and heavy and I always avoid the root because if I don’t I will be left with an oily mess the next day. Not with this conditioner! It’s so lightweight and the texture is so thin I can work it into my roots and not have to worry about them being greasy or feeling heavy. I haven’t ever used a conditioner like this before & I won’t ever go back to thick conditioners. It moisturizers wonderfully & my hair is thick and dry.

1.7/5

March 19, 2019

Wasn’t a Fan

I didn’t enjoy using this product. The conditioner didn’t feel nice and it didn’t leave my hair very soft. It ended up making my scalp feel oily and itchy. I would not recommend this product or purchase it.

3.2/5

March 19, 2019

My hair had great shine

I was happy to receive the dove conditioner to try. I was pretty disappointed with the overall product given its price. Now I do have very long hair so maybe this is why it wasn’t as good for me I don’t know. My first impression was the smell was good it was light and nice. I liked the consistency of the conditioner it seemed to cover great. I noticed my hair had a beautiful shine to it also. Now that doesn’t sound bad at all but unfortunately my hair was staticky and knotty and seemed like I would need to put some oil in just to keep the static down. I feel maybe if my hair was shorter this could have worked better but overall it wasn’t for me. I appreciate chick advisor giving me the opportunity to #tryitfree and look forward to doves next new innovating products

March 18, 2019

Creamy Goodness

I received this product as part of chick advisors product review club and I absolutely loved it. My hair was really dry and tangled a lot and because I have wavy/curly hair it sometimes was frizzy also. This made is so easy to brush through. It smelled great and left my hair really soft and my curls held really well. No frizziness. I will be recommending this to my family and friends and I am looking forward to buying it in the future. Extremely satisfied.

March 17, 2019

Leaves my hair so soft and smooth!

I've been so impressed with this conditioner, my hair soaks it up and I barely need to use anything on it afterwards to make it look good. I have a ton of fine-normal wavy hair and this works perfectly. It leaves my hair shiny, smooth and frizz free even in the winter. I'll be purchasing this again now that they are cruelty free!

March 15, 2019

Strong Scent, Definetly Lightweight

I got this product free through the Chickadvisor Review Club. I really liked the pump-bottle design, it was easy to get the amount you needed easily. My hair isn’t super thick but I do have a lot of it, and I found that I needed a lot of this product to coat my hair. I’m used to a thicker, creamier conditioner and this is very much a thinner milky-gel consistency, so that takes some getting used to. I didn’t notice much a difference in terms of my thicker conditioner. Also, I typically like scent in hair products, but I found this one very strong and perfumey. Not horrible, but not the fresh or fruity/clean scents I’m used to from Dove. I usually love Dove products but this won’t be my go-to conditioner.