Dove UltraCare Conditioner Balance+Moisture Milk-Gel Reviews
#31 in Conditioner

Transform fine, dry and damaged hair into touchable, smooth and fuller-looking hair in just one minute. Formulated with Micro-Conditioning Complex technology – Dove's formula acts as a hair breakage treatment by quickly absorbing nourishment. Perfectly suited for fine and damaged hair in need of visible repair.

Transformez les cheveux fins, secs et abîmés en cheveux doux au toucher et d’apparence plus ample en seulement une minute. Formulé avec notre Complexe micro-revitalisant, leur gel-lait agit comme un traitement anti-cassures en procurant un soin nourrissant à absorption rapide. Convient parfaitement aux cheveux fins et abîmés ayant besoin de réparation visible.

Dove UltraCare Conditioner Balance+Moisture Milk-Gel

I received this Dove conditioner through ChickAdvisor to test out for free in exchange for my honest opinion. The product I got was the "Dove UltraCare Conditioner Balance+Moisture Milk-Gel". It came in a really cute package from ChickAdvisor, as shown in the photo. This Canadian winter has somewhat taken a toll on my hair, so I requested this product in hopes that it will target frizz and dryness. The product itself smells a little strange but not bad, and has the same consistency as my previous conditioners. I have only used it once so far, but I think that this product will achieve what it promises to do. My hair feels soft and smooth, so it's solves the problem with dryness -- although there's still some frizz that isn't driving me entirely crazy. I would recommend this product to anyone who's an avid Dove lover, and wants a conditioner that softens their hair.

February 21, 2019

il est un de mes coup coeur

J'aime beaucoup se produit, j'aime sa texture un peu du genre gel ,a l'application ne coule pas alors très intéressant de laisser agir le produit sans se préoccuper il coule dans les yeux ,laisse les cheveux très doux et souple avec une merveilleuse odeur un peu agrume,j'aime aussi le fait qu'il ne donne pas de démangeaison comme plusieurs don j'ai fait le test,je recommande fortement ,très bon produit pour ceux qui comme moi ont les cheveux sec,

nice fragrance average soft

I have received my DOVE ULTRACARE CONDITIONER BALANCE+MOISTURE MILK-GEL for free to use and review. I honestly liked this conditioner, the texture is great thick and creamy, I used it after my shampoo, the one I use regularly and it worked well, I left it for a minute or 2 and I have to say my hair wasn't super soft :(, I was really expecting more of a conditioning feeling and i was hoping to feel my hair super silky soft , but I did not, although I loved the fragrance, is subtle and nice but at the end for me it didn't really exceed my expectations. I am not sure If I will buy it again, and I will try it though again this time I will purchase a dove shampoo and see the difference, but this conditioner by its own did not wow me.

February 21, 2019

Works for Long & Damaged Hair!

Being extremely cold this winter has made my hair more breakable and damaged than usual. I tried this conditioner (got it free to try) and it really did a great job on making my hair soft and manageable. I could get the brush through it pretty easy while it was wet and I blow dryer. My hair feels like it has body and is soft. Also this conditioner smells amazing!!

February 20, 2019

Dove Ultracare conditioner works!

Thanks CA for this opportunity!
    I tend to have really dry ends with the constant coloring and was in need of a really good conitioning treatment and was thrilled with this opportunity!
    With Dove not being my usual brand I ws interested in how well it would work.
    Pleasantly surprised.
    Smells great easy to use pump and most importantly my hair felt soft and healthy!
    (Also not a heavy product)
    Will continue using😊

February 19, 2019

Facile d'utilisation grâce à sa pompe

J'ai été sélectionnée pour tester gratuitement le revitalisant Dove.
    Mes cheveux sont secs et plutôt abimés. Après avoir utilisé le produit, mes cheveux étaient doux sans être gras comme avec certains revitalisants. On peut voir qu'ils sont moins abimés après juste une application!
    Le produit sent vraiment bon, et il est facile de l'utiliser dans la douche grâce à la pompe.
    Je recommande fortement à toutes celles qui ont les cheveux abimés. Pour ma part je le rachèterai certainement!

February 18, 2019

Good Conditioner for Dry Hair

I have dry hair and this conditioner worked really well at hydrating my hair without weighing it down. I like the milk-like formula, it's very light but also effective. I really like that it came in a pump which works perfectly in the shower and ensures I'm not being wasteful. I loved the scent, it was so clean and fragrant that it filled my whole shower.

I would definitely recommend this to my friends who have dry and thin hair, it's light and works so well.

I received this item from Chickadvisor to review, my opinion is honest and my own.

February 18, 2019

In love with the scent!

I received a bottle of the Dove UltraCare Milk Gel for free as apart of the product review club.
    I was excited to try this in the shower this morning but also sceptical. I have used some Dove shampoo products in the past and found they made my hair feel a bit dry. First of all I LOVE the pump feature. It’s always nice to have pump bottles in the shower. I liked the thick feeling of the conditioner and I immediately could smell it. I loved the scent right away. I left it in for the minute it recommended on the bottle and it was easy to rinse out.
    My hair smelled and looked so soft and amazing after I blew it dry. I honestly recommend you give this conditioner a try. I am not usually excited about hair products and like things pretty simple but I am hooked and I can’t wait to wash my hair again.

February 17, 2019

The Conditioner Product I have been waiting for!

Dove Ultracare conditioner in Milk-gel form is the bomb! This is the kind that I have been waiting for! With this kind of weather,the very cold tempertures leaves my hair so dull, dry and flat. The thickness and how this product covers every strand of my hair is ensuring utmost moisturization and repair in just one use! I have been using this for two days only, and honestly, I am starting to love it and I am wanting to ditch my go to conditioner for this, because I realized that it can be used EVERYDAY! How good is that? It smells sooo vety good, too!

I can reccommend this product to people who are also struggling with very dry hair. It does the job, folks!

With the price of just less than 7 dollars in leading grocery stores, in 295 ml which can last you for weeks, well depending on how much you apply it, you can reclaim your crowning glory from this winter weather! ( I am not even a beauty queen 🤣)
    #gotitfree
    @dovecanada
    @dove
    #tryDoveUltraCare
    @Chickadvisor

February 17, 2019

Would like to try this

I have had lots of dove hair products in the past, and it my hair more frizzy, tangled, and more of a pain to deal with. This product actually looks like it's different and would love to try it.