Dove UltraCare Conditioner Weightless+Moisture Mousse Reviews
#20 in Conditioner

Nourish and smooth fine hair every day with this Dove conditioner, a lightweight foam formula for dry hair. Helping to instantly smooth and effortlessly detangle, Dove UltraCare Weightless+Moisture Mousse Conditioner gives dry hair all the nourishment it needs.

Nourrissez et lissez les cheveux fins au quotidien avec ce produit revitalisant de Dove, soit une mousse légère pour cheveux secs. Aidant à lisser instantanément et à démêler facilement les cheveux, la Mousse revitalisante Dove UltraCare Conditioner Légèreté+Hydratation procure aux cheveux secs tout le soin nourrissant nécessaire.

March 28, 2019

I will definitely continue to purchase Dove mousse

I used this mousse for the first time, with skepticism. Others have 'failed miserably'! This was great... I have short hair that 'was' thin and lifeless..I use only very small amount to get great light and soft hair, that is manageable!!...great product!!

March 24, 2019

I like it

This mouse by Dove is really great as it amazing moisture to my hair while holding my hair styles. I also love how it doesn't weigh down my hair which is another added bonus.

March 24, 2019

Lightweight formula doesn’t weigh hair down!

Dove Ultracare Mousse Conditioner is a fun new way to moisturize your tresses in the shower! Using their specialized nozzle the application of the product is very accurate. The scent is Dove’s signature delicate floral scent. Most likely would purchase again in the future!

1.7/5

March 22, 2019

Aerosol Conditioner Enough Said

I found this hard to get the product out. I had to shake it vigorously and then press down super hard just to have little product. It also says on the front that it's instant and on the back, it says to leave the product in for x number of minutes. I felt like that was false advertising. Overall I would not buy this nor recommend it. I mean how much moose do you really expect to get from an Aerosol can....

March 21, 2019

Dove ultra care mouse conditioner

I received this product free in return for my honest review. I was surprised to use a mouse conditioner, it felt a little weird on the hair as it desolved right away but when rinsing it out you could feel the product leaving your hair and it made it feel soft and smooth afterwards. I like it!

March 20, 2019

Light weight

I really enjoyed this product. I found the mousse super light. It left my hair feeling fabulous and silky. Worked well with my waves, helped control the frizz. Will be using it again.

2.2/5

March 19, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Not super impressed with this product

Both myself and my daughter tried out this product since we both have rather long hair and finding a good conditioner between washes would be amazing. However, if anything, this conditioner seemed to increase the frequency that we needed to wash our hair as it cause both my hair (fine, tends to get oily) and her hair (thick, not oily) to look oily and a bit clumped together. We did use it according to the directions on the can but the only time it seemed to work is if applied to wet hair instead of normal conditioner in the shower.

2.3/5

March 16, 2019

Didnt work for me

I got to try the new Dove UltraCare mousse conditioner. Its a cool idea ive never seen a mousse conditioner before and it smells amazing but unfortunately it did not work well for me.

I found it did not condition enough. My hair was really tangled and very hard to brush. After it dried my ends were really dry feeling and had a lot of static as if i didnt use any conditioner at all.

I do have fine, fine hair but I have tons of it! I probably have enough hair for 4 people and its really long right now. I think this would work great for someone who doesnt have a thick head of fine hair..

I will definitely give it another shot after i get my hair cut short and thinned out. Thanks for letting me try it #gotitfree

March 16, 2019

Perfect for fine hair!

I received a free sample of the Dove Ultracare conditioner mousse to try. I have very fine hair and this conditioner was absolutely amazing in my fine hair. I usually have a hard time putting a light enough amount of conditioner in my hair so that it doesn’t feel weighed down and greasy, but this product solves that problem completely. I will definitely be buying it again when this one runs out!

March 14, 2019

Reslly soft hair!

I received the Dove Ultracare Conditioner Mouse and #gotitfree to try out. I used the mouse after my hair wash and noticed that my hair was smoother. I was surprised it worked because I have coloured hair and it is in need of a cut. My hair still felt smooth after I blow dried as well. I would recommend this to someone who has damage in their hair, especially at the ends. #tryDoveUltraCare