Dove UltraCare Conditioner Weightless+Moisture Mousse Reviews
#180 in Conditioner

Nourish and smooth fine hair every day with this Dove conditioner, a lightweight foam formula for dry hair. Helping to instantly smooth and effortlessly detangle, Dove UltraCare Weightless+Moisture Mousse Conditioner gives dry hair all the nourishment it needs.

Nourrissez et lissez les cheveux fins au quotidien avec ce produit revitalisant de Dove, soit une mousse légère pour cheveux secs. Aidant à lisser instantanément et à démêler facilement les cheveux, la Mousse revitalisante Dove UltraCare Conditioner Légèreté+Hydratation procure aux cheveux secs tout le soin nourrissant nécessaire.

Good - 0

February 15, 2019

Dove Ultracare Mousse Conditioner

I received Dove Ultracare Mousse Conditioner #gotitfree to try and review.I must say the mousse concept seemed quite different to me.I washed my hair and then proceeded to apply the mousse conditioner.Immediately I liked the fresh scent of the product.It was so easy to apply and distribute evenly to the ends.I left it on for 1min and rinsed out as per instructions. I will say my long hair was easy to comb afterwards and it left my hair shiny and well moisturized. I must say it is a unique concept and would recommend to friends & family to try.

2.8/5

January 23, 2019

Weightless

I was skepticism because I have used so many product that try to do the same thing. I found this dive product effective and Truly feels weightless in my hair giving it nice volume