Dove UltraCare Conditioner Weightless+Moisture Mousse Reviews
#22 in Conditioner

Nourish and smooth fine hair every day with this Dove conditioner, a lightweight foam formula for dry hair. Helping to instantly smooth and effortlessly detangle, Dove UltraCare Weightless+Moisture Mousse Conditioner gives dry hair all the nourishment it needs.

Nourrissez et lissez les cheveux fins au quotidien avec ce produit revitalisant de Dove, soit une mousse légère pour cheveux secs. Aidant à lisser instantanément et à démêler facilement les cheveux, la Mousse revitalisante Dove UltraCare Conditioner Légèreté+Hydratation procure aux cheveux secs tout le soin nourrissant nécessaire.

2.8/5

February 24, 2019

It’s an interesting product!

It’s a very good smelling product and it was fun to use! However I don’t think it made my hair as soft as my regular conditioner does. I probably would buy it again for the smell! And the fact you only have to leave it for a minute is good for when you’re in a rush!

Dove Mousse Conditioner for silky hair

Dove ultracare mouse conditioner was amazing to use, it untangled my hair and my daughters long curly hair just like a magic, we both loved it !!! It has the signature beautiful Dove cent, with a creamy easy to use formula, very pleasant.

Normally we use cream conditioners, but this mousse type was equally good if not even better. It gives weightless moisture, instantly smooths the hair, helps with the frizz. It is definitely a plus that it rinses away easily and suitable for daily use, it gives your hair a beautiful shine and texture, easily to style afterwards, definitely recommended.

Updated On: February 24, 2019

#gotitfree #trydoveultracare

Saskatchewan, Canada

Soft, Creamy, Rich Formula!

Im absolutely loving the new Dove UltraCare Mousse Conditioner. I love how it comes out exactly like mousse and the consistency is so soft and foamy. During these cold winter months my hair is so dry and frizzy and within a week of using this mouse my hair is so soft and frizz free! It's also super hydrating and my hair is more manageable after combing.

The scent has a nice perfume smell too it and rinses our perfectly. I also like how the scent of this mousse lingers for quite some time after washing your hair. The smoothness and sleek feeling my hair feels after using this conditioner is priceless.

The price of this conditioner is $6.98 which is a great value for the quality of conditioner and the fact that it works on my hair ill be buying this product more frequently.

#gotitfree

Volumizing and sweet smelling

The new Dove Ultracare mousse conditioner is a solid keeper. This foaming conditioner glides through my hair easier than traditional conditioners making even distribution a breeze. It has a nice sweet scent that’s not too overpowering, and leaves my hair tangle free and full of volume! Plus it’s formulated for fine dry hair like mine, so I’m loving using it every day to keep my hair volumized and shiny without excess weight.

However, I find that the canister is challenging to depress, and the product comes out very slowly. Plus its in a metal container, which is an accident waiting to happen in my ceramic tub while using it with wet hands! But its not a deal breaker.

#gotitfree #trydoveultracare

2.3/5

February 23, 2019

Didn't help

This product is easy to use and smells nice, but it did nothing for my hair. My hair was still very tangled, it was really hard to comb it. I had to use another product after to be able to cmb it through. It's a great idea, but doesn't work. Sorry.
    I got it for free as a tester.

Feels luscious!

I got to try this product for free and I was really impressed. It really does feel weightless and it does a great job of moisturizing my hair to keep it nice and soft. Definitely would recommend this to anyone.

February 22, 2019

J'adore ce produit !!! Il est super léger et il sent divinement bon :) Il fonctionne plus que n'importe quel autre produits pour mes cheveux :) Je vais acheter c'est sûre

Good conditioner

Thank you for letting me try this product for free. I really like the scent of this conditioner,it is very delight. I can feel my hair is very smooth and soft after wash. I am still not into the mousse yet though. My hair is very long so I need a lot of the product, the packaging make my life hard in slippery wet situation. I generally like the product but not the package, I guess I am going to try this same line in other format when I am run out.

#gotitfree #chickadvisor #dovemousseconditioner

I love it!

This conditioner is amazing! It works really quickly and makes my hair feel so soft. It has a nice soft scent but what I really love is how easy it is to use. I don't have to go in the shower to cowash my hair, I can do it at the sink.

*I received this product for testing purposes.*

Amazing!

The Dove Ultra Care Conditioner Weightless + Moisture Mousse is amazinggg!! It smells incredible, and the scent actually stays throughout the shower and even after your hair has dried. I have fine, damaged hair and I am always looking for a good moisturizing conditioner that is going to mend my split ends but also hydrate my fine hair. This Dove conditioner does just that. My hair feels soft and manageable and does not feel weighed down at all. I like that it’s not a regular conditioner and is in a mousse form. The price of the product is more than reasonable and definitely worth buying. I am so excited to try out other conditioners in this line. #gotitfree #chickadvisor #dovemousseconditioner