Downy Unstopables Fresh In Wash Scent Booster Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

October 26, 2020

Long lasting

I love this product and use it with every wash. It leaves a nice long lasting scent on your clothes. I have even worn clothes a week or more after they were washed and it smelled like they were just freshly laundered. I absolutely love everything about it! I highly recommend it! Well worth the price!!

Fresh scent that lasts

This product is wonderful. I use it every time I do a load of laundry. It has a refreshing scent and leaves my clothes and linen soft without damaging the colour. I will definitely continue to buy this.

Amazing

I absolutely love these! My laundry smells amazing for days and my towels last twice as long! I get so many complements on how good I smell and Asked where I buy my detergent

LOVE IT!!

This is one of the best products on the market! I can’t believe I never found it sooner, this stuff smells so amazing I can’t believe how long the scent last. Definitely a must have.

October 24, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Smells amazing!!

They smell awesome! And the clothes smell like they came straight from the dryer for days! Everywhere I go I’m asked what perfume I’m wearing but it’s usually just downy unstoppables!

October 23, 2020

I wouldn’t do laundry without it.

Downy Unstoppable fresh scent is one of my favourite scents. It’s as simple as adding a little bit to your washing and the scent last so long. I add a small amount into my air ducts for a fresh scent throughout my entire house.

October 23, 2020

J’adore l’odeur et la fraîcheur

J’ai eu un échantillon chez Costco, je l’ai essayé et je l’ai bien aimé. Il laisse une odeur fraîche sur les vêtements, je l’ai utilisé aussi pour mes oreillettes et j’ai adoré le parfum qu’il reste sur eux. Je l’achèterai sûrement.

October 22, 2020

My favourite

This is one of my favourite scents. It last for weeks on your clothes and is super easy to use! You can add a little or a lot depending on how fresh smelling you want your clothes. This is my go to

October 22, 2020

Awesome

We buy these all the time, love all the scents, My favorite is the purple cup, the scent in clothes last for more than two weeks as best value for your money is in Costco

October 21, 2020

Wow

If you want to make your laundry smell amazing you really need to try these! My laundry just isn’t the same without these! Give them a try they are amazing!!!