Downy Unstopables Fresh In Wash Scent Booster Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016

July 18, 2019
    Doncaster, United Kingdom

Luxurious

These are the best invention ever, they top off my laundry by prolonging the freshness of my clothes. There is now a good range of scents, they are expensive and a girl can easily use these in no time.
    The scent is addictive possibly the best smell I’ve ever smelt.

July 18, 2019

Obsessed!

These are fantastic. I always buy a bunch when on sale since they’re a tad pricey where I live - but man oh man. I ALWAYS use them when I’m washing my bedding and towels, keeps them smelling fresh on the bed and in the linen closet!

July 17, 2019

Love this scent booster!!!

I just recently started using this in wash scent booster and absolutely love it! A little goes a long way and it really does leave your clothes smell great and fresh for weeks! I now use it for every load and will not stop! Also it is very affordable and can often be found on sale! I would definitely recommend everyone try it out!

July 16, 2019
    Norfolk, United Kingdom

what a wow scent!

absolutely love this addition to my laundry as it gives all my clothes such a lovely scent which although very obvious is not overpowering at all. As I move or lift an arm you catch a whiff of lovely fragrance and as I don't really wear perfume it is perfect. I get so many comments about how lovely I smell and how people know I have been in a room as they can smell me in a good way!!

Wolverhampton, United Kingdom

Smell sooooo amazing

My dad brought me these to try as I kept moaning about my laundry smelling damp. Since using them they have helped my clothes smell amazing and they stay fresher for longer. I use them in every load now!

Kingston upon Hull, United Kingdom

Fresh laundry everytime!

This product is really convenient to use, just throw a small amount into the dirty laundry, wash it, and it keeps the laundry fresher for longer. No more damp smelling laundry!

Nottingham, United Kingdom

Amazing

Absolutely amazing I use these for all sorts from giving my washing an extra boost to keeping my house smelling fresh. I just pop a few in to a little bag and leave around d the house away from where my children can reach and it does keep your house smelling amazing

Portsmouth, United Kingdom

Smell

Well this is all new to me!! Wasnt sure about throwing a load of beads in the washer but hey ho! Everything has come out smelling great, not so sure how long it will smell so great tho. Like the idea but still working out if i should us softner too, worth a try

Leeds, United Kingdom

Amazing!

Amazing, the scent really lasts. I use this on my sons smelly rugby kit and even after he has played a match you can still smell the scent. I have popped a little bag of the pearls in his boot bag, no more whiffy boots.

AMAZING

i would definitley buy this again, i have my cupboards stocked up with unstoppables, even the cupboard smells amazing.
    my clothes smell gorgeous for the whole day/until i wash them again.
    i open my wardrobe and it smells so lovely.