Downy Unstopables Fresh In Wash Scent Booster Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

You can't go back

When you start using this product ! You can't go back doing thing the old way. I love using it, especially when I wash my bed sheets, sleeping in clean and fresh smell is one of the best feelings :) I also use it to wash my gym clothes and it motivate me to wear them and go to the gym hahaha !

J’adore!

Je ne peux plus me passer de ce produit. Il laisse sur mes vêtements une agréable odeur à chaque brassée, et même pas besoin d’en mettre une tonne. Je recommande fortement. Malheureusement parfois cher pour certains.

love the smell!

I love the smell of these beads, when the laundry comes out, it's so refreshing and the smell stays on for a few weeks! the bottles comes in a variety of sizes, so you don't have to invest in a big bottle if you want to try new fragrances. it doesn't require too many beads per load, a little goes a long way!

November 17, 2019
    United States

Love the smell

My family is absolutely obsessed with the smell of this product. I also feel a little goes a long way which means you get a lot of use out of one bottle. Our clothes come out smelling fantastic and it also last for days. We’ve been using this product for a couple years now so I highly recommend

November 09, 2019

In Love

I have been using this for about 5 years I think and I love it so much, makes the laundry smells so good, I can’t help but to sniff my laundry every time I take them out the washer.

November 08, 2019
    Texas, United States

We smell amazing!

No matter what detergent we were using, our clothing always smelt off. Despite the clothing being clean, I wanted that clean scent. Then we discovered Downy Unstoppables! I could sit for hours just smelling our fresh laundry! Definitely a favorite in our home.

November 07, 2019

"you smell so good", thanks its my clothes!

I absolutely love these things. They make my laundry smell better than ever, and it lasts for a really long time! Super easy to just add to your current laundry routine. And also (Not the intended purpose) I will out them into my wax warmer and melt them for a room scent, smells insanely good!

November 07, 2019
    Aberdeen City, United Kingdom

smells amazing

love this product makes me sheets smell so nice and fresh and it lasts for weeks! really reccomed you don't need a lot so the tub lasts ages! can get it on offer regularly aswell just keep an eye out for it!

November 04, 2019
    Tower Hamlets, United Kingdom

Lovely smell

These sent boosters have an amazing smell, you only have to add a small amount in your washing machine. Makes your clothes smell fresh and have a nice sent. My family's favorite is this blue kind, we recommend this product. It is great value, we buy this from asda.

November 01, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Great Product!

It gives off an amazing scent and my clothes smell clean for over a week after washing them! If I was to recommend this product I would recommend it to my family and friends!