Dr. Bronner's Magic Soap Organic Baby-Mild Pure Castile Soap Liquid Reviews

September 24, 2018

How Soap is Meant to Be!

It is hard to find at times, but it is worth the effort. There is no unnecessary perfumes or dyes: exactly what you need. It is great for babies or adults with sensitive skin. A little gives you a large amount of lather and it rinses off clean. Couldn’t ask for a better soap.

March 19, 2018

Love!

Love this soap! Wanted a natural soap for my new baby and we’ve been using this since he was a baby. Amazing soft scent and a little goes a long way

January 14, 2018

Only the best for baby

I was told of this soap by nurses in the hospital after delivering my son. It was the purest soap free of anything harmful that could be purchased locally so I made sure to find it! So glad they recommended it! I love knowing my baby is using a product that I don’t have to worry about.

January 05, 2018

Great natural multi-use soap

In my quest to eliminate toxic products in my life, I've discovered Dr Bronners soap and am very happy with the switch.
    I did recently discovered it's best to use with a hair rince (i.e. diluted apple cider vinegar) after using the soap as shampoo., so my hair is nice again.
    I also add essential oils (to my liking) for the unscented soap. Love how natural and healthier this brand is. Thanks Dr Bronner :)

January 02, 2018

So many uses!

Recently asked for this for christmas, i plan on using it for laundry detergent, ive already used it to make hand soap, shampoo and body wash. Love how gentle it is and no harsh chemicals, its unscented so you are able to add your own scents if you would like!, Im amazed with all the uses for it and you dont need alot so itll last awhile!

November 21, 2017

All Purpose Soap

Dr. Bronner's Magic Soap Oranic Baby Mild Pure Castile Liquid Soap Review:

Pros: has a recipe for every type of cleaning, easy to use, unscented, mild, cleans most things well, use for body and house, great for sensitive skin, affordable

Cons: not the best degreaser for dishes, burns your eyes if you get it in your eyes.

This liquid soap is the only soap I use for body, hair, hands, dishes, floors, counters, windows, glass, and more. I don't use any other type of cleaner in my house. It's allergen friendly and free of harsh chemicals and scents.

It's free of corn! The tocopherol is derived from sunflowers and the citric acid is derived from beat sugar!

If you're looking to lighten your harsh chemical load this is the right all purpose soap for you!

May 26, 2017

I absolutely love this natural soap! My skin has always been so sensitive and now, with this soap and a few other DIY ingredients, I can make my own natural soaps. My skin is happy.

February 16, 2017

I have hypersensitive skin, and have found most soaps to be harsh, drying, and generally unkind to my sensitive skin. With Dr. Bronner's, I get squeaky clean without any of these harsh side effects.

January 06, 2017

The price might seem a little high at first glance but when you realize how much you really need, it is a great bargain. I use this foe just about everything...from shampoo to cleaner. I have never been disappointed when I have used this. I especially like it as a laundry soap.

1.3/5

June 24, 2016

I bought this product because I heard a lot of minimalist youtubers recommending it. I heard its organic and natural (which is true). I also heard that its an all-in-one product.

I don't think the product works on anything it promises. I washed my hair with it and my hair had never looked worse. It was dry and unruly and looked lifeless. I also washed our clothes with it and it removed no stains etc. The only thing it worked on was mild cleaning (as a multi purpose cleaner) but for it's price - not worth it!