Dr. Browns Anti Colic Bottles

Dr. Browns Anti Colic Bottles Reviews

Ranked #29 out of 750 in Bottles

March 20, 2017

Best and worst bottle we have ever tried & we have tried many! I'm hooked on trying to do everything to prevent colic & our daughter had bad gas so we decided to bite the bullet & invest in Dr. Brown's bottles. They've almost completely gotten rid of our daughters gas but they were definitely a struggle to get used to. If not put together or handled properly, they're very likely to leak. They also leak when upside down no matter what & they need a disk put inside during travel to avoid spilling which is annoying to have to unscrew the nipple to take the disk in and out. I don't actually mind the cleaning though which I know is a problem a lot of people have.

February 10, 2016

My baby had colic and I started using this bottles and what a difference. My baby stopped being fussy and was so much more calm. They bottles work wonders!

January 25, 2016

Great bottle! My son didn't have colic and I was determined to prevent it any way I could and these worked amazing. A lot of little part to clean but well worth it.