Dr. Browns Anti Colic Bottles

Dr. Browns Anti Colic Bottles Reviews

Ranked #24 out of 752 in Bottles

May 30, 2017

I definitely recommend these bottles if you child has any gas related issues. Our son had many issues with this and we have found improvement with these bottles. They are worth it even with the hassle of cleaning the multiple parts

May 05, 2017

Grâce à ma sœur j'ai découvert ces bouteilles. Mon fils a jamais fait de colique. Il y a beaucoup de morceaux à nettoyer mais ils ce lavent bien. oui les bouteilles coûtent chère mais je n'ai aucun regret d'avoir dépenser pour ces bouteilles. Il n'y a pas de prix à la santé de nos enfants.

March 20, 2017

Best and worst bottle we have ever tried & we have tried many! I'm hooked on trying to do everything to prevent colic & our daughter had bad gas so we decided to bite the bullet & invest in Dr. Brown's bottles. They've almost completely gotten rid of our daughters gas but they were definitely a struggle to get used to. If not put together or handled properly, they're very likely to leak. They also leak when upside down no matter what & they need a disk put inside during travel to avoid spilling which is annoying to have to unscrew the nipple to take the disk in and out. I don't actually mind the cleaning though which I know is a problem a lot of people have.

February 10, 2016

My baby had colic and I started using this bottles and what a difference. My baby stopped being fussy and was so much more calm. They bottles work wonders!

January 25, 2016

Great bottle! My son didn't have colic and I was determined to prevent it any way I could and these worked amazing. A lot of little part to clean but well worth it.