Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Reviews
#130 in Frozen Pizza

October 18, 2021

The best frozen pizza

Seriously so flavourful and the best frozen pizza there is out there. I love the variety of different flavours, never gets boring breakfast lunch and dinner I would choose these pizzas 😂

April 22, 2021

Great frozen pizza

This is one of my family favourites when we want to stock up frozen pizzas. Its cheap and the taste of it is really good and the crust is perfect and the ratio of toppings to crust is well balanced. I usually have about 4-6 in my freezer when they go on sale.

April 22, 2021

Good one!

Tried their four cheese rising crust pizza with extra toppings like onion, peppers, jalapeños etc and loved the way it turned out . Thin crust ones gives nice crisp without taking plenty of time and they are Not too expensive.

October 17, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

pizza

i have tried this product bout a month ago. it was very enjoyable awesome flavors. cooks up really well in the oven. would i buy it again yes i would.

October 17, 2019

Good meal

This is my first time trying Dr Oetker’s pizza. There is a good amount of toppings. It doesn’t take long to cook. Everything tasted good together, thin crust gives a nice crisp. Will definitely give the others a try.

July 27, 2019

Pretty darn good for frozen pizza

Their rising crust pizzas are quite tasty. I usually add a couple of things like sliced olives or a little extra deli meat but even on their own I enjoy them.. not expensive, easy to prepare and a fast way to get a full meal especially if you're pressed for time.

July 16, 2019

Yummy!

I love these pizzas as a treat after working out. They are perfect for 2 servings or 1 serving if you’re really hungry! They cook in approximately 10 minutes and have a thin and crispy crust. I sometimes add extra toppings too!

March 18, 2019

Savoureuses!

Je trouve que le prix pour ce produit est vraiment bon et le goût aussi! Les garnitures sont variés et il y a une assez bonne quantité de fromage. Je recommande ce produit c'est d'ailleur les seul pizzas congelés que j'aime.

March 18, 2019

best frozen pizza for its price range

I love Dr Oetkers pizza. It is never greasy like allot of the frozen pizzas (cough cough delisso). I do find that it is lacking on cheese but a handful of your own shredded cheese will fix that problem. I especially like their pepperoni pizza, the pepperoni is thick and taste like higher quality

July 13, 2018

Best frozen pizzas!

I buy these all the time. Great value for a yummy pizza. I have tried many different frozen pizzas and these are always better. I often make them for quick lunches for the kids on weekends. We often get the spinach or mushroom pizza.