Dr Oetker Ultra Thin Crust Pizza Reviews
Ranked #34 in Frozen Pizza

May 27, 2017

The vegetable version of this pizza is my absolute favorite. It's always loaded with tons of fresh vegetables on top and sliced pepperoncini peppers. It is one of the best frozen pizzas if not "the" best frozen pizza I have ever had and continue to buy and I am reliant on it for several meals a week. This brand is awesome and deserves all the awards it gets.

May 11, 2017

This pizza is delicious and a great value! I usually purchase them when they are on sale for $3.33, an incredible price for a pizza that feeds two people. I also love that these pizzas are offered in a wide variety of flavours.

March 17, 2017

This is my all time favourite frozen pizza - it's so delicious!! It's smaller as well, so you don't feel completely disgusted with yourself when you eat the whole thing. The crust comes out nice and crispy and the pesto is such a nice touch.

October 26, 2016

We love the spinach pizza. It has so much flavour and cooks up quick and is perfect every time. This is the only frozen pizza that I will buy anymore.

October 02, 2016

I love this style of pizza from Dr Oetker. I am eating the Spinach and Provolone right now !!

The crust truly is ultra thin, so I put it on a cookie sheet or pizza pan if you have one so the bottom doesn't burn. I like that they put lots of spinach on and just the perfect amount of cheese. The provolone pairs really well with the spinach. You also don't feel blah after eating it like you do with thick crust pizza. It is so quick too, only 10 minutes to cook! The box gives you a list of all the ingredients and there is no MSG or chemicals

I add sliced red pepper and sometimes aged white cheddar which blends nice with the provolone.
    It is a good price to $5 and a singler person can get 2 meals out of it.

I really like Dr Oetker products.
    '

September 21, 2016

Dr Oetker Ultra Thin Crust Pizza is easy and convenient to prepare and it taste great with lot of meat and vegi, and it's crust thin pizza, it's very yummy.

July 31, 2016

Super tasty pizza i love thin crust, not a big fun of thick crust. It has lots of great toppings with good quality products. Its more expensive then other brands but its worth it.

February 15, 2016

I have tried and love all the Dr Oetker Ultra Thin pizzas. They have mushroom, spinach, vegetarian, chicken varieties and they all taste amazing. I usually buy them at either No Frills or Walmart and stock up when they go on sale. I also get extra discount when I have a coupon which at the lowest price was $2 per pizza!!