Dr. Patricia Wexler M.D. Acnescription Anti-Acne Starter Kit
Good

Dr. Patricia Wexler M.D. Acnescription Anti-Acne Starter Kit Reviews

Ranked #443 out of 476 in Acne Treatment

May 08, 2009

I love love love this stuff. Like a lot of reviews that I read, for the first week, my skin seemed more oily than usual and I actually got a pimple a week into using this, but after that, my skin got used to the moisturizer and my pores got smaller, and my skin is soooo soft. I love taking pictures now and I don't wear makeup anymore. I'm only 22 and I swear my skin looks younger, if that's possible!! I would tell everyone to use this stuff for the entire 30 days because it is so worth it!!

April 22, 2009

I have a problem with adult acne, mostly because I have to take progesterone after a hysterectomy and the level I need of the progesterone causes my acne. I have tried everything under the sun for my acne and never really had it under control. I love B&BW;so I thought I would try this once I asw it. I LOVED it! There are steps you have to take and stay on top of your skin care, but this kit is amazing! I started my daughter out on it because she has the teenage acne problems. Both of us have had great success with it! The kit is enough of 30 days. It is a bit expensive to buy each piece if you buy it seperately, but it does work great!

elife added a new review for
    avène cold cream

elife added a new review for
    Avene Thermal Spring Water

Annou123 added a new review for
    Play-Doh

Annou123 added a new review for
    Mr. Clean Magic Eraser

nicoleterriellen added a new review for
    Tetley Chai Tea