Dr Pepper Cherry Reviews

Ranked #117 out of 239 in Soft Drinks

May 05, 2017

This drink is delicious the taste makes you feel as if your in heaven and the value is always Worth it the price is too and the quality is fantastic i will definitely buy this again

April 28, 2017

This is my favourite dark pop I only ever drink this kind of pop when I do drink pop this part was a little cheaper than what it is I usually buy those in the big cases

March 09, 2017

Dr. Pepper Cherry is almost as good as the regular, as a pop drinker, Dr. Pepper is my go to drink. THis Dr,Pepper Cherry is great when you want a little change..

January 21, 2016

I just tried this for the first time. I was hoping I would like it as much as cherry Coke, however I found it wasn't quite as tasty. That said, I would probably buy it again.

April 20, 2015

My favourite drink of all time!
    I cant post a negative thing about this product.

April 07, 2015

I absolutley love this pop! i love chrry pop n my fav normal pop is dr pepper. the two of these together is amazing!!! so luv it

1.0/5

April 07, 2015

I really don't like this drink. I find it much too sweet for my taste buds. I purchased it once to try it out and it was the last time I ever did.

April 02, 2015

I love Dr.Pepper! And the cherry flavour is just plain awesome, it's so refreshing if you have a dry throat and you need something cold to quench your thirst.

March 24, 2015

I LOVE Dr. Pepper, I especially love the Cherry Flavor. I cant drink too much of it because I find it really sweet but still love it for that once in a while treat!

March 24, 2015

The cherry gives it an excellent taste!