Dr. Teal's Epsom Salt Foot Soak

Dr. Teal's Epsom Salt Foot Soak Reviews

Ranked #129 out of 184 in Foot Care

May 05, 2015

I just recently had tried this stuff and I have to say I was quite impressed. This stuff is great. I took a nice warm bath after adding this to the water. I was using Dr. Teals Lavender Epson Salt. I loved it. It felt great. I enjoyed the relaxing scent and it did feel very soothing. I Loved the scent and the feel of my skin after using in a bath. I really do think this adds to my relaxation when I add it to my baths. I'm really enjoying this now.

June 27, 2012

Pamper tired achy feet with Dr. Teal’s Epsom Salt Foot Soak. Magnesium Sulfate revitalizes your feet and refreshes your skin’s appearance. Plus, peppermint essential oil and baking soda provide a cooling sensation and help eliminate foot odor.

Aromatherapy: Peppermint essential oil revitalizes and refreshes the senses.

These epson salts are great to soak your feet in. I soak my feet in a tub of luke warm water for about 15 mins before I attack them with a punice stone.

The price is really good too.....$5.97 at Walmart

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Shades Of Blue

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Breakups and Revenge

fuggno added a new review for
    Softlips® Lip Balm

carlyporteous added a new review for
    Willy Wonka's Runts