4.1/5
Prestige Item
Drunk Elephant C-Firma Day Serum Reviews

January 24, 2019

Love It !

I love Drunk Elephant products but i do not love the price. This is very expensive but this Serum is very effective and a little goes a very long way. My acne/oily/dry combination skin is tricky but this serum helps with All aspects. It leaves my skin so smooth and appearing healthy & moisturized! It evens out my complexion and keeps my skin from drying out. I mix a small amount with my moisturizer first thing in the morning when my skin is very dry.

January 22, 2019

Great Vitamin C Serum

I started getting compliments on my skin a few weeks after using this product. I’m on my third bottle now- I’m always asked how old I am and people almost always think I’m ten years younger due to my lack of wrinkles and bright skin!

1.5/5

January 03, 2019

It stinks!

This may be a great serum, but I cannot stand the smell of it. I have to put something on over it immediately or it makes me sick. It smells like meat. It may be the pumpkin ferment. I will not sure purchase this item.

October 16, 2018

Brightens skin

This product makes my skin look radiant and dewy without makeup. It brightens my face with just one drop. I only apply in mornings . Leaves me feeling confident and beautiful.

August 31, 2018

A great serum! 4* because it is pricy.

I wanted to add a vitamin C serum and I do like the drunk elephant line. It is a clean product and the serum is effective. It has evened out and brightened my skin! The price tag is however the part that I struggle with! Until I find a substitute, I’ll just have to have a few less coffees and stick to this gem!

0.5/5

August 01, 2018

Worst product I have ever used!

*****DO NOT USE THIS IF YOU HAVE SENSITIVE SKIN*******

This is the most terrifying product I have ever used on my skin. If you have sensitive skin steer clear of this product!!! I cannot stress that enough!!!
    After 5 minutes of putting it on my face it began to tingle. I washed it off immediately but unfortunately vitamin c stays active on the skin for 72hrs and can't be washed off. Within 2hrs my face was lobster red and my skin was peeling off my face. After another hour and I was taking painkillers, packing my face in ice and doing everything I could to stop the burning.
    It's been 3 days now and my doctor has confirmed it chemically burned my face. I went from having great skin with freckles, to now having horribly damaged, irritated skin. I can't put anything on my skin without it flaring up again. Still after 3 days my face is still peeling horribly and is still burning.

*** UPDATE*** It is now day 6 since using this product and my skin is still peeling off and my face is still burning. I have massive red burn scars on my face from it that will now always be there.

Updated On: August 01, 2018

*****DO NOT USE THIS IF YOU HAVE SENSITIVE SKIN*******

First thing I will say is that this stuff stinks! It smells like smoked meat and does not go away at all.
    Second, don't just read what others say and jump right into this product, DO A PATCH TEST!

SKIN TONE: Medium

July 12, 2018

My Skin is glowing!

I have been using this product (in conjunction with Drunk Elephant Glycolic Night Serum) and I absolutely love the results. The C-Firma has lightened up dark spots (sun spots), and gives me a beautiful glow. I'm not a fan of the smell- but it fades away quickly. I will definitely be purchasing again. The combo of the two products has done wonders for my skin- and my skin is clear- it was just lacklustre and dull- not anymore!

July 05, 2018

Drunk on Elephants

I've converted all of my skincare products to DE and so far so good! This has a somewhat tacky/sticky consistency and odd smell when initially put on but it fades in short order.

May 04, 2018

Light and bright!

I love this beautiful day serum!

It provides more moisture than I would have expected from a serum!

It evens my complexion and leaves my skin looking younger instantly!

Also great at reducing appearance of fine lines!

April 10, 2018

Worth the price, but be careful about oxidization.

This is a product where if I stop using it, I notice a difference. I've used many vitamin C serums before in varying price brackets, and nothing works as good as this. I mix it with one pump of Drunk Elephant's B-Hydra gel and apply every morning. It smooths out my skin and gives it a glow.