Drunk Elephant C-Firma Day Serum Reviews
#8 in Serums

August 31, 2018

A great serum! 4* because it is pricy.

I wanted to add a vitamin C serum and I do like the drunk elephant line. It is a clean product and the serum is effective. It has evened out and brightened my skin! The price tag is however the part that I struggle with! Until I find a substitute, I’ll just have to have a few less coffees and stick to this gem!

0.5/5

August 01, 2018

Worst product I have ever used!

*****DO NOT USE THIS IF YOU HAVE SENSITIVE SKIN*******

This is the most terrifying product I have ever used on my skin. If you have sensitive skin steer clear of this product!!! I cannot stress that enough!!!
    After 5 minutes of putting it on my face it began to tingle. I washed it off immediately but unfortunately vitamin c stays active on the skin for 72hrs and can't be washed off. Within 2hrs my face was lobster red and my skin was peeling off my face. After another hour and I was taking painkillers, packing my face in ice and doing everything I could to stop the burning.
    It's been 3 days now and my doctor has confirmed it chemically burned my face. I went from having great skin with freckles, to now having horribly damaged, irritated skin. I can't put anything on my skin without it flaring up again. Still after 3 days my face is still peeling horribly and is still burning.

*** UPDATE*** It is now day 6 since using this product and my skin is still peeling off and my face is still burning. I have massive red burn scars on my face from it that will now always be there.

Updated On: August 01, 2018

*****DO NOT USE THIS IF YOU HAVE SENSITIVE SKIN*******

First thing I will say is that this stuff stinks! It smells like smoked meat and does not go away at all.
    Second, don't just read what others say and jump right into this product, DO A PATCH TEST!

SKIN TONE: Medium

July 12, 2018

My Skin is glowing!

I have been using this product (in conjunction with Drunk Elephant Glycolic Night Serum) and I absolutely love the results. The C-Firma has lightened up dark spots (sun spots), and gives me a beautiful glow. I'm not a fan of the smell- but it fades away quickly. I will definitely be purchasing again. The combo of the two products has done wonders for my skin- and my skin is clear- it was just lacklustre and dull- not anymore!

July 05, 2018

Drunk on Elephants

I've converted all of my skincare products to DE and so far so good! This has a somewhat tacky/sticky consistency and odd smell when initially put on but it fades in short order.

May 04, 2018

Light and bright!

I love this beautiful day serum!

It provides more moisture than I would have expected from a serum!

It evens my complexion and leaves my skin looking younger instantly!

Also great at reducing appearance of fine lines!

April 10, 2018

Worth the price, but be careful about oxidization.

This is a product where if I stop using it, I notice a difference. I've used many vitamin C serums before in varying price brackets, and nothing works as good as this. I mix it with one pump of Drunk Elephant's B-Hydra gel and apply every morning. It smooths out my skin and gives it a glow.

March 10, 2018

Miracle product!

I must say I was sceptical about this stuff before I tried it. Mainly due to the price and the fact that there is so many other Vitamin C products out there on the market for much cheaper. I was shocked with the results. My skin never looked so glows before - I love the effect. I have it up a few times to try cheaper vitamin C products but always came back to this one. You get what you pay for and this product is worth every penny.

February 15, 2018

On The Fence

I recently jumped onto the Drunk Elephant bandwagon and purchased the sample set from Sephora. I have been using the products for about a month now and can honestly say that I've noticed a huge difference in my skin. Saying that however, I am on the fence with this serum.

I am not new to Vit C serums so was excited to try the DE version. After using it for about a month my skin does appear brighter and some of my age spots have faded. The consistency is light and absorbed quickly.

Not sure if I'll repurchase as I love the Paula's Choice C15 Super Booster which is essentially the same thing for half the price.

February 12, 2018

Amazing Vitamin C product at a great price!

Love, love, love!

Not sure why people think this is expensive... this is an amazingly priced Vitamin C product given the quality. The gold standard is SkinCeuticals, which is very $$$$ at $170 for 30 mL. I love that one but was looking for an alternative and Drunk Elephant is it! The texture, pH, opaque bottle, and scent is pretty much identical... the plus is that it has a pump application and it's only $100 for 30 mL. Appropriate pH and easy to apply - sinks right into my skin. I also like that part of their proceeds goes to support elephants. One of the best quality lines out there at a competitive price. My skin has been looking great since I added Skinceuticals and Drunk Elephant to the mix.

January 10, 2018

Amazing

So, this serum is very pricey, however, it is amazing! I first tried it after purchasing The Littles (which is a kit of minis of all of their products). As soon as I ran out, I immediately purchased the full size. I use it in the morning after cleansing my face. I find it hydrates my skin, gives a beautiful glow, and has really helped fade darkspots from sun damage. If you are looking to invest into quality skin care, I would definitely suggest trying this product.