Prestige Item
Drunk Elephant Protini Polypeptide Cream Reviews

More information can be found at Sephora

July 19, 2019

Expensive, but Gets the Job Done

I chose this cream as a sample. The jar contained 15 ml, which lasted me approx. a month. With one use every two days, the standard size should last one person approx. 4 months. The polypeptides in this cream really do wonders, even for younger skin such as mine. If I had the finances, I would continue to buy this cream. Unfortunately, I don't have extra $270 dollars lying around to spend on a cream every year.

July 10, 2019

Facial Moisturizer

A friend had this and I wanted to try, it went on nice and smooth. So silky and really felt like I had nothing on!! It was a kit with sample sizes, and I will definatly get this!!!

July 06, 2019

Great

Got it for free from Sephora and I wasn't sure about it. 1, the sample is actually full and they don't give you like a drop lol. 2, it works and leaves my skin feeling really nice.

June 20, 2019

Best moisturizer ever.

I didn’t think i would be possible to love a moisturizer as much as Drunk Elephant LaLa but Protini is a must have. I notice an immediate plumping effect. Use this every morning without fail!

June 19, 2019

Beautiful package and quality ingredients

This is my first Drunk Elephant product and I love how the product dispenses. It is easy and it ensures the products inside stay effective and potent. This cream is light and absorbs super fast into the skin. It is almost gel like, great for oily/combination skin. I personally have dry skin, so would only use this during the summer when I don't need as much moisture as winter. It is pricey, but a little goes a long way.

June 12, 2019

Excellent Cream for Combination Skin

This cream has been amazing for my combination skin. The texture is very light !! A must-have for summer. Also, I find that this cream helps to balance oily skin.

June 09, 2019

My face is happy but my wallet is not!

I received this in a mini size from Sephora during my birthday month. I kept hearing about Drunk Elephant from online influencers so was excited to test it out on my skin.

First impression: It's a slightly thick creamy moisturizer with no smell. It applies a little thick on the skin and feels like it might be greasy but it absorbs well afterward.

Thoughts after a month of daily use: the moisturizer is more hydrating than a water gel moisturizer but not as thick as some cream night moisturizers. I found my skin became more hydrated than it was with the previous moisturizer I was using. It didn't cause me to break out a lot and the few pimples I got were easily treated with a spot treatment. I'm not sure if it's a result of the moisturizer or face wash I use but the pores around my nose became less noticeable during this testing period.

Overall impression: I'm happy with the results of this product and would probably buy it again, especially in the winter, however, the price ($87CAD) is way out of my budget. Works for my skin type but not my wallet!

June 04, 2019

Love this!

I've never been big on moisturizers or facial creams, but after receiving this as a sample, I'm hooked. My skin's never been softer and it actually helps alleviate puffy eyes in the morning. Very happy and will definitely purchase this product.

April 27, 2019

Definitely recommend!

I got Protini polypeptide cream as a sample from a friend and love it so much! It goes on light and is not greasy. My skin has never felt as good as it has since I started using this

April 14, 2019

Life changing

this product has changed my skin texture and is the best moisturizer ive ever tried! the only down side is the price but overall an amazing product. I am on the hunt for an inexpensive alternative because it is $84 in Canada.