Prestige Item
Drunk Elephant Protini Polypeptide Cream Reviews

More information can be found at Sephora

October 04, 2019

A Must Try

This is Such a smooth cream that easily absorbs leaving skin soo hydrated. I love how fresh and dewy...but not greasy, my skin feels after this!! If you havent already tried it, this is a must!!

1.8/5

September 25, 2019

Hated it!

Was looking for a really good moisturizer and this was NOT a good fit. I only used it twice a day for 3 days and it’s really done a number on my skin. My cheeks are still rough and I stopped using it 2 days ago. Very disappointed!

September 22, 2019

WORTH IT

This moisturizer has changed my skin for the better! I started with a sample of the product as a birthday gift and fell in love. Whenever I use it, I can feel how smooth it makes my skin when I wipe off all my make up at the end of the day. It helps keep my cystic acne away, and I've recommended it to many people who have also become just as obsessed. Don't be afraid of the price. This product is DEFINITELY worth it.

September 17, 2019

What a great cream!

This cream is so nice and I would definitely buy it. I got a sample of this cream from Sephora and I absolutely loved it. It is more on the higher end of skin creams which is why the price may be higher than what you would like to pay but I believe the results from the product are great! It felt great on my skin and I used it night and day for a week and I could see a difference. It gives a boost of protein into the skin and replenishes moisture to make skin look more youthful, and I could definitely tell. Would definitely recommend! If price is an issue than you should definitely research products similar to this one because you will see the results, and maybe try this product! Sephora does give samples, so I would advise you try it!!!!!

August 28, 2019

Great in pairing with the cleanser

This came in a bonus package with a Sephora order. It is a great face cream, goes on smooth, but does not feel greasy. It absorbs well into the skin and plumps up your skin to help it look healthy.

August 07, 2019

Visible change

This moisturizer ACTUALLY WORKS. Most of the time it's hard to tell whether skincare products are really doing anything or not, but there's no doubt with this one. I saw smoother and firmer skin right away. The only downside is its price.

July 23, 2019

Love this product saw and felt a difference immediately

I received a trial size version of this cream for my birthday and I was shocked that it lived up to the hype. I’ve been struggling to find a good moisturizer for my oily/combination skin. I was having major oil in my t zone and struggling with dryness around my mouth. After using this the first night I woke up the next morning with baby soft skin. Overtime it got rid of my dry area problems, improved the suppleness of my skin, and minimized my smile lines. I will definitely recommend this to anyone and buy the full size once I run out.

July 19, 2019

Expensive, but Gets the Job Done

I chose this cream as a sample. The jar contained 15 ml, which lasted me approx. a month. With one use every two days, the standard size should last one person approx. 4 months. The polypeptides in this cream really do wonders, even for younger skin such as mine. If I had the finances, I would continue to buy this cream. Unfortunately, I don't have extra $270 dollars lying around to spend on a cream every year.

July 10, 2019

Facial Moisturizer

A friend had this and I wanted to try, it went on nice and smooth. So silky and really felt like I had nothing on!! It was a kit with sample sizes, and I will definatly get this!!!

July 06, 2019

Great

Got it for free from Sephora and I wasn't sure about it. 1, the sample is actually full and they don't give you like a drop lol. 2, it works and leaves my skin feeling really nice.