Prestige Item
Drunk Elephant Protini Polypeptide Cream Reviews

More information can be found at Sephora

February 26, 2020

Great day/night cream

I absolutely love this cream! It is amazing. During the winter, my skin gets EXTREMELY dry, to the point of almost no return. It looks flakey and patchy. I used this one night to test it out. It worked amazing. One single use, and my skin because moisturized and looked so much better! It is smooth and even. I can route for it that it is one of the best moisturizers I have ever used. Only down side is the price. At $89 a container, I can see why it would be seen as a bit outrageous. You can find this product in deluxe size sample sets as well. If you can get your hands on one, I would highly suggest testing it out with your regular skincare routine!

February 21, 2020
    Illinois, United States

good moisturizer, poor packaging...

i really enjoyed this moisturizer. it was a light gel-like formula that transformed into a cream when applied. it also was very soothing and cooling on my skin. i love that it had an airless pump, but i hated that there was no way to see how much was left in the jar. i can no longer get any of the product out from the pump, so i assume that it is gone, but it still feels heavy like there is product left. for the price, i obviously do not want any of this to go to waste...i honestly expected it to last longer than it did, so i am skeptical...did the pump stop working or did the product run out? it’s an important thing to know and i have no clue how to tell. i took one star off quality because of the packaging.

0.5/5

February 11, 2020

Not impressed....

I purchased from Sephora, and was excited as the drunk elephant brand has a lot of good facial products, but not this one....I was not impressed. The moisturization didn't penetrate into skin instead left thick residue on my face and I even found it was blending in with dead skin cells. It just looked and felt awful. I had to use so much of the cream to actually feel it working as a moisturizer. Waste of money, wish I saved receipt to return, did not even enjoy the scent , smelt dull. Overall just not a good product for what it claims it is. I liked the claims and ingredients listed but not that actual feeling and look it left on my face

January 26, 2020

Makes my skin feel great

This product not only moisturized my skin, it actually helped make my skin clear up, and absorbs into my skin quickly. My skin feels hydrated and it improved my skin texture. I especially like It has no fragrance and the smell is natural.

January 07, 2020

Amazing moisturizer!

I love how refreshing this feels on my face! It doesn't feel heavy or thick which are reasons why i typically avoided face moisturizers because I felt like my pores were being clogged and i was suffocating. This however is nothing like that and one of the few products that have worked for me. If you have the same problems then i highly recommend.

January 03, 2020

Absolutely love this!!!

I first was introduced to this product with a free birthday gift from Sephora. It came with a tube of the jelly cleaner and this cream. I wasn’t sure what to expect because my face can be sensitive to products but this pleasantly surprised me!
    I recently got the Drunk Elephant Midi Committee set for Christmas and I’m excited to try more of their products!

December 17, 2019

Amazing product!

Amazing product! I have very dry skin and this really held the moisture in all day long, and does not leave any stickiness or residue. Only downside is it's very expensive for not a lot of product.

November 23, 2019

Nice

This is a great cream for hydrating my very dry skin. I have sensitive skin and it does not irritate it in anyway like other creams. The packaging is great, i don't have to stick my fingers in the pot, i just pump out the cream from the top with ease. This is a pricey product but it's a good purchase.

November 13, 2019
    South Carolina, United States

Perfection

I adore this product.... I actually adore all Drunk Elephant products! This particular DE cream is better for winter Months, in my opinion... It's a thicker type moisturizer so it is heavier so I just use it during the colder part of the year. The cream is scent-free so this makes it even better. Sometimes fragrances dry me out even more so I can appreciate an odorless moisturizer. Overall, I highly recommend this Drunk Elephant Moisturizer.

November 13, 2019

Loved this

For the price, i would say its expensive but you do get a 50 ml product in the jar. This would be my 1st time trying this, i got this cream from the sephora during my birthday but in the mini version of this! The cream glides on smoothly and it give kinda a thick texture! A little goes a long way, you don't need to apply to much. Doesn't smells like anything. It made my skin really soft the next day, it doesn't make my skin looks dry! either the mini or the big size version, this cream would last you for a very long time!! I would recommend this product! Its a must! Definitely will buy this in the future!