Duck Tape Patterned Duct Tape
Good

Duck Tape Patterned Duct Tape Reviews

Ranked #20 out of 243 in Household Essentials

June 01, 2017

i love these! I make fun crafts and wallets with the patterned tapes!
    and frankly they are sooo cute and fun! why use boring silver when you can fix something with neon pink or super mario!!

April 09, 2017

The only time I bought these were specifically for moving. Each color went to a specific room. This helped soooo much. If the box was flipped the movers still knew where to put them because of the tape.

January 30, 2017

This tape is awesome! Pretty much any color or pattern you're on the search for you will manage to find :) My kids do tons of crafts with these. They are also fun to use for making quick repairs. A little more fun then the original grey ;)

January 10, 2017

I love this patterned duct tape. It comes in so many colours and patterns. I used some to cover a leather chair that my cats destroyed and it looked so good, tacky obviously, but i loved it!

January 10, 2017

I really like this duck tape, and also the variety of color / patterns. Adds a nice touch to almost everything. I have a couple different ones already, and my husband likes them too.

August 05, 2016

I love that these come in so many different colors and patterns. This tape Sticks well and it's perfect for labelling or organizing! Also great for crafting!

June 01, 2016

I love these! We use them all over the house, and I love using them on packages in the mail, as they always get a comment or two at the post office. There are patterns for everyone, including seasonal designs. High quality fun!

April 03, 2016

I use patterned Duck Tape for decorating purposes like crazy in my house! As a laptop skin, to decorate my iPhone cases, and as a tabletop for my make-up vanity. Also useful for telling which cords go to which devices! I love these tapes. Useful, affordable, and cute - and they hold true to the strength of the Duck Tape original!

September 22, 2015

SO much fun to use and many things you can do with it. Low cost for what you get!

June 09, 2015

My daughter loves this stuff! It goes in her locker, on binders , books you name it. She gets very creative with patterned duck tape. I recommend this.