• Duracell Batteries
  • Duracell Batteries

Duracell Batteries Reviews

Ranked #21 out of 1032 in Misc

March 01, 2017

Duracell makes the best batteries. I have had one of these batteries advertised in the picture in my sons vibrating chair forever adn never has it run out!

March 01, 2017

I have found myself questioning why I even try cheaper batteries when I know they won't last near as long as Duracell. Yes they are on the expensive side but they last much longer and they do their job.

January 07, 2017

Duracell batteries are the only brand that I will ever buy again. I've tried the cheaper brands and the old adage "You get what you pay for" came to mind. Yes, Duracell costs more, but is worth it.

June 18, 2016

I think these are the best batteries with long lasting battery life on the market. I use them in my door lock and they last for months. I also use them in my tv remotes as well and they keep them working for a long time. They last a long time and are a good price and are worth buying.

May 21, 2016

I love this product. I always have them on hand for emergencies. They stand up to their name and you certainly get your monies worth. When I think of batteries the first name that comes to mine is Duracell

May 15, 2016

I have tried other battery brands but always go back to buying Duracell batteries as they really do outlast the other brands. I always stock up on all different battery sizes for my home.

February 15, 2016

These are great batteries with lasting power. But I find they are a bit expensive so sometimes I end up going a bit cheaper for the dollar store offerings.

January 30, 2016

in my household we use Duracell for all our products that takes batteries they last for such a long time

June 16, 2015

My family and I use #DuracellBatteries all the time. This is definitely a must have in our home. Bill uses them for his game box all the time, clocks, remotes, flashlights and even some of my wind chimes that light up at night take batteries. I find #Duracell really lives up to it's name it really does outlast most batteries I have ever tried. I like the fact that I buy different size packaging also. Great Household Product.

June 16, 2015

Duracell batteries have the best staying power and are the best batteries for anything