Eco Styler Gel Olive Oil Reviews
#1431 in Hair Care

Good - 0

May 15, 2017

Absolutely love this hair gel. Works well to tame flyaways and frizzy hair. Great for use for sleek ponytail. Have also used it wearing my natural curly hair. Holds the curl well.

February 18, 2016

I use this gel everyday to achieve a sleek top knot , smooth edges ,curls that stay intact and don't frizz out .... I go through this huge tub every 2 mo this and it's only 3.99 at my local beauty supply store ! It works great for me and desi worth every penny . I can apply it multiple times without it starting to flake . When I use it for high buns ( top knots ) I apply it all around then smooth it out with a bristled thick smooth brush , then wrap my silk scarf around my head for about 10 mins . Once it's set I'm all ready to go . My hair will stay perfect all day !

2.3/5

November 16, 2015

I tried this product and it made my scalp very itchy and my hair became very dry and brittle as I feel it damaged my hair. I do not recommend this product. I have used protein based products before and never had this happen before.

August 18, 2014

Honestly, this is the best gel I've ever used! It is not drying at all! Does not leave the hair crispy or brittle, and it lasts FOREVER! I'm talking, you could live off 1 big bottle for 6 months. So worth it!