e.l.f. Cosmetics Essential Smudge Pot
Good

e.l.f. Cosmetics Essential Smudge Pot Reviews

Ranked #522 out of 1263 in Eye Shadow

March 19, 2017

I bought this is the colour Crusin' Chic and absolutely love it. I plan on getting more colours soon. It works great for eye shadow and even eyeliner. It's creamy and very easy to work with. I would definitely recommend this product, especially for the price.

March 17, 2017

I current;y have 'Crusin Chic' but plan on getting the rest of them. I can honestly say that this is my favourite eye-shadow. I use it almost every time I do make-up because it is just so gorgeous. zero fall out, and despite the name does not smudge.

July 13, 2015

I have this in Ain't That Sweet and plan to get plenty more. These are super for a quick wash of colour on the eyelid. They blend beautifully and make a great base for other eye shadows. Definitely cannot beat the price for these, they're amazing little gems.

July 13, 2015

September 02, 2014

These smudge pots are great! Super easy to apply and blend, and come in a variety of colours. And you can't beat the price! I have tried Ain't That Sweet, Back to Basics, and Cruisin Chic

mymiialove added a new review for
    Tim Hortons Iced Coffee

chchachii has posted in the forum topic
    What tv show are you in to ?

mymiialove earned the Food & Drink Expert badge