e.l.f. Cosmetics Makeup Remover Cleansing Cloths

e.l.f. Cosmetics Makeup Remover Cleansing Cloths Reviews

Ranked #196 out of 243 in Eye Makeup Remover

Gently and easily cleans skin to remove all traces of makeup and dirt, even waterproof mascara. Great for on-the-go travel. Gentle cloths are soft and soothing for even the most sensitive skin. Infused with Aloe Vera Extract for deep hydration and moisture. 20 Pre-moistened cloths included.

August 31, 2014

These works so well, especially for the cheap price. Not sure if I just have really sensitive skin but I find they scratch under my eyes pretty badly but they get the job done

November 02, 2012

These wipes were such a surprise to me. I didn't expect them to work well, considering their very cheap cost. However, I was pleasantly surprised. They wipes away all my eye make-up, especially the hard to remove mascara. They will continue to purchase theses again!

June 12, 2011

I cannot get enough of most ELF products, and the makeup remover wipes (to me) are some of the best that I have used thus far. I enjoy make up wipes that are fresh, and don't leave my face feeling like there's a layer of make up remover on it feeling sticky. ELF has a great makeup remover here with these face wipes, they are my go to after a long day when I don't feel like washing my face!

November 22, 2010

After finding the EyesLipsFace website, I was excited to place an order because of there awesome prices (come on 3$ for makeup wipes?? who could pass that up)

I actually didn't expect them to work that well since they were so cheap. But to my surprise they work awesome!!

These wipes are super gentle and very effective. I didn't get any break outs and they take my make up off better then some high end ones wipes I have tried.

June 27, 2010

One of my favorite products that I have purchased from e.l.f. is the Makeup Remover Cleansing Cloths and I ABSOLUTELY love them. They are premoistened cloths and it only takes ONE and it removes the makeup from your face very easily. It comes with 20 Pre-Moistened Cloths and the are GREAT!!!!