ELF - Expert Liquid Liner - Jet Black Reviews
#12 in Eye Liner

June 29, 2020
    Illinois, United States

Everyone needs this

This is such a great product for the price. The only problem that I have with it is that I have shaky hands and the handle isn’t thick enough for me to grip comfortably. Also you do have to build up the product a little bit for THREE DOLLARS Im not complaining at all.

May 03, 2020

Great black liquid liner

Elf expert liquid liner is one of my favourite liquid liners. It is super black and pigmented and it is super easy to apply. Works really well and it is worth the money.

March 06, 2020

great!

i love this liner so much. it is a nice deep black colour and lasts for a long time. the liner is easy to use and glides on effortlessly. i would recommend this for winged eyeliner

January 09, 2020

Best eyeliner

I used to pay $10 1-2 times a month on liquid eyeliner which becomes expensive over time. Finally I tried elf liquid liner and it works the exact same as the $10 I had been purchasing. It doesn't even come off when my eyes get watery. It doesn't smudge either and it's not even waterproof.

January 06, 2020

Great eyeliner for cheap!

This eyeliner works really well if you’re looking to buy inexpensive makeup. It is easy to line your eyes with this applicator! Easy to remove with makeup remover as well!

December 19, 2019

Amazing and inexpensive

Elf products have great prices, especially online. I buy this eyeliner all the time and the quality is better than products 5x the price. Liquid eyeliners can irritate my eyes, but this one doesn't. The applicator is great and precise.

October 25, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

I’ll be buying this product many times

I needed to buy a new eyeliner and I saw this and my cousin had recommended it before so when I saw it and the price was affordable I got it! When I tried it out it worked perfectly! Now I use it all the time!

August 18, 2019

LOVE IT <3

LOVE HOW EASY IT IS TO HOLD
    LOVE THE TIP IT IS EASY TO DO A CAT EYE AND FILL IN ANY AREAS WHEN DOING A THICKER WINGED EYE LOOK ..
    VERY PIGMENTED AS USUAL ELF COSMETICS HAVE A GREAT PIGMENT TO THEM AND LONG LASTING

July 25, 2019

Excellent traceur liquide pour le prix

Pas cher du tout et dure très très très longtemps. Un des dernier avec un pinceau comme applicateur. Facile à trouver dans les pharmacies et magasins grandes surfaces.

April 03, 2019

My go to liner!

While I love to try new products, I am yet to find an eyeliner that compares to the ELF liquid liner. It’s well priced, high quality and long lasting!