elf illuminating eye cream

elf illuminating eye cream Reviews

Ranked #51 out of 413 in Eye Cream

July 10, 2017

perfect eye cream

I ordered this cream last month online. I absolutely fell in love with eye cream. As this eye cream is cheapas compared to cream I had used before. This cream is best among all eye cream I had used ever, it made my eyes look brighter and healthy. This elf for such a amazing eye cream.

April 13, 2017

I've tried many different eye creams in the past and this one seems just like a lot of the others. It was good. Nothing made it stand out to me or make me wanna keep using it. It's an inexpensive eye cream.

April 13, 2017

I was pleasantly surprised by this eye cream. I honestly didn't have any expectations because I had never tried any of the elf skin care line before, but this stuff ended up being great. My under eyes tend to get a little dry during the winter and this worked perfectly in keeping them hydrated!

September 08, 2016

If you are looking for a great affordable under eye cream that works well and won't hurt the bank the elf illuminating eye cream is a great bet.

I have used this eye cream for about six months now, originally ordered it online as at that time elf was not in any stores near me, this product sells for about $10.00.

So a little bit about the product:
    Firstly, this eye cream is great ! It has a water based consistency while still leaving a very moisturizing feeling under your eye lids, It doesn't leave my eye lids greasy but does make them smooth. Originally I purchased this to get rid of the dark circles under my eyes and I would say it did help a great deal with that, my dark circles have definitely decreased in size, they are not as dark as they were before and what I didn't expect was that this cream actually took away all the puffiness under my eyes.

When you first apply this they say to tap it in the under eye area to get the blood flowing back there, you will feel a slight cooling sensation which I love, I feel like it makes me feel great. Keep in mind a little bit of this product goes a long way, I have just run out now and have not ever had to repurchase until now which I think is great for the money.

The product is intended be used twice daily one when you wake up and get ready and the other time before bed. I use it both times of the day and I especially love it in the morning because it makes me refreshed and bright.

I think this is a great affordable option that does a good job in comparison to some of the other high end products.