e.l.f Moisturizing Lipstick

e.l.f Moisturizing Lipstick Reviews

2.6/5
Ranked #823 out of 1323 in Lipstick

April 30, 2017

This lipstick is $3 USD on the elf website. It is a moisturizing lipstick that smells of shea and fake sweetener. This lipstick is by no means opaque, and requires a couple layers to be opaque on the lips. The opacity is somewhere in between a tinted lip balm and a regular lipstick. As this lipstick is moisturizing, I do not find that it lasts, and it also transfers. The only benefit of this lipstick is that it comes in many colors, so you can try out different shades.

2.2/5

March 28, 2016

I thought I would try this product for various reasons - the price was great, the colour looked pretty and I liked that this was supposed to be a moisturizing product.

In reality, only the price was right. The colour turned out to be sheer and I wasn't expecting that (shade was Red Carpet), so that was disappointing. Also, I have found that this product actually dries my lips our rather than moisturizing as the name claims.

Even though this product was only a few dollars (really, it was like $3) I wouldn't buy again because I find i have to put on so much lip balm after I use it to fix my newly dry lips.

What's Your Favorite?

Mlepine earned the Beauty Expert badge

Mlepine added a new review for
    GLISS Oil Nutritive Shampoo