Elizabeth Grant Caviar Eye Creme
Amazing

Elizabeth Grant Caviar Eye Creme Reviews

Ranked #291 out of 385 in Eye Cream

March 08, 2017

Very watery and doesn't seem to have much effect at all. EG has some excellent products but this is NOT one of them. i expected a creamier and thicker product but this is so liquidy that I'm not sure why they put it in a jar. It would be better in tube. Because it is so watery, you end up with too much on your finger and if you put it back you risk contaminating the rest. I am not sure how they can sell this as one of their premium products.

June 28, 2016

I got this creme from my mom so I didn't buy it but I know it's expensive. It's great for around the delicate eye area, moisturizers well without a greasy feeling. I haven't seen a difference around my eyes so I found it is a great moisturizer but does nothing else.

May 16, 2012

I found this product at a Winners in Toronto for around $8 or $10 for 30ml and I didn't realise it at the time, but this is a steal! If you purchase the same product online, it's about $75 for 50 ml (WHOA!). At around $10, I really like this product. It is what I needed for my skin type and my needs. It doesn't really do anything anti-aging wise but it's moisturizing and hydrating and sensitive for the eye region. It doesn't have a particularly strong scent but it is pleasant. I like the feel of the cream too, not too greasy, not too heavy or light. I use it in the morning and at night.