Elmer's Washable Clear School Glue Reviews
#138 in Toys

August 12, 2017

I would buy this product again.

My daughter loves making slime and elmers clear glue is perfect for slime!!! It's a little bit on the pricy side.But my daughter loves it so I will keep buying it.

July 11, 2017

I'm glued!

Easy for children to work with, great quality, affordable. I use it every week to do art projects with my preschoolers. It does take a little while to dry but the results are great.

April 20, 2017

It's a brand name glue for a reason. I use this glue for my slime making addiction, and it is perfect! I know professional slime makers working for science centres that recommend this brand above others. Its reliable, and can be used in other craft projects. It has low price for high quality-- quite a deal!

March 08, 2017

We all had these in our pencil cases didn't we !?

Great glue for arts and crafts, gets the job done without leaving a huge mess

Fun to peel off as well :P

Inexpensive as well when in packs

September 15, 2015

Elemers Washale Clear School Glue is the best brand of glue to use, for school projects and for having in your desk at school. I remember always using this brand as a child, great quality glue that dries fast and is adhesive.

May 29, 2015

This glue is wonderful for arts and crafts. I love how they have finally come out with a clear glue instead of the classic white glue. The fact that this product is washable is awesome as well.

May 19, 2015

An irreplaceable part of every school kid's pencil case. I used this in dozens and dozens of projects over the years - including in university and in my daily life!
    It is very cheap and very reliable. The caps dispense just the right amount.

April 23, 2015

Inexpensive and useful for so many project. Kid friendly and dry clear & quickly.

April 22, 2015

Elmer's Glue is a family classic. Our kids had to use it in school and they created so many wonderful projects with it. It's a staple in our house for our grandson to do his craft projects.

April 22, 2015

We use #Elmer's #Washable #Clear "School Glue" all the time in our home. Again it is used for school projects and I also use it on some of my crafts. Very easy to clean of of your surfaces and very well priced.