2.4/5
Eminence Clear Skin Willow Bark Booster Serum Reviews
Ranked #267 in Acne Treatment

2.8/5

May 27, 2017

While this product did not cause any adverse side effects, it's ability to clear up skin is questionable and slightly ineffective. It's on the pricy side but doesn't seem to address the skin issues it's advertised to.

1.2/5

June 16, 2016

First of all, I love Eminence products and have used them for years. I used to work in the spa industry, and I can tell you firsthand how great their products are. But this, meh not so much. It did nothing for my blemishes and felt sticky after applied. The only pro is the smell is great, and it has the vitamin a, c and e complex. But if you are getting this to treat blemishes, don't waste your time. It's a little too 'natural' to help with acne.

1.5/5

May 28, 2016

This claims to helps clear skin and prevent future breakouts. I have a lot of acne around my chin and neck. This did absolutely nothing for my skin. My acne never went away and it kept on coming. This is very expensive and it was completely ineffective.

September 29, 2015

Using the serum along with my moisturizer has helped clear my skin!