Enfamil A+ Ready To Feed Formula Reviews
#21 in Baby Food

1.8/5

September 27, 2017

She'll eat it, but...

She'll eat it but this is not for her. She doesn't seem to like the taste, she spits up a lot. And I noticed that after drinking it, when she does inevitably spit a bunch back up.. when I see the blanket after the spot(s) dried, the stain almost looked like blood which created a few panicked moments.
    I noticed the difference instantly after trying Similac with her, she was much more relaxed during meal times.

September 19, 2017

Very Convenient

My baby is formula fed and we use the powdered formula most of the time. However, these are perfect for when you're on the road. Didn't cause my son any issues, gas, etc. and love the convenient format. A little pricier than the powdered stuff but if you only use it on occasion it is totally worth it!

July 28, 2017

Parfait!!

Parfait , quel produit magnifique pour les sortie ..Les voyages. ..Les balades...prêt à servir ! Ce conserve un heure Quand même une fois ouvert. Facile à digère.
    J'adore et le petit aussi !!!

July 11, 2017

Only formula my baby will take

Used these from baby's doctors office. Supplemented it until she was 2 months, then EBF until 10 months. Tried to reintroduce different formulas with different store bottles and nipples. Would not take any until we gave her these. Baby chugged it down with the accompanying Enfamil nipple. I'm so happy because daddy can finally get involved with feeding as well while I take a "me" time. Very convenient for when you are outside.

May 03, 2017

My baby likes this formula and does really well on it so we're still using it for now, but the quality of the bottles the formula comes in is really questionable and makes me wonder... I really hope the quality of the actual formula itself is better than the bottles because it's not great. The labels are always crooked and messed up and hard to open.

April 13, 2017

Great formula. Baby loves it. A little expensive, but in comparison to other formulas it was equally priced. Was originally given this formula from the hospital when I had my baby due to weight issues.

April 06, 2017

My son has been on this since he left the hospital. We tried to switch his brand as ready to feed is expensive. After one week it backfired for us. We are now back to enfamil. I do love that I am feeding him quality. I just wish that there were more coupons/sales associated with enfamil. Especially for the ready feed

March 20, 2017

I used this formula with all my 4 children. This formula is great compared to the other ones on market. This formula was easy to digest, my babies loved the taste, and it was great top up after I breast fed. I tried other formulas and my babies were gassy, spitting up and had a lot of colic. I recommend this formula 100%

March 14, 2017

This is the best formula we have found . And it's super convenient . Of all the samples we tried when my daughter was born this is is the one that took the cake for quality .ease of use and my daughter loved it . Sold. She used and thrived on this formula until she was 6 months and then we went to the next stage which is equally as good

February 20, 2017

Comment saiver beaucoup de temps avec un premier bébé et surtout devant l'inconnu ! Il ne reste qu'à faire chauffer et le tour est jouer ! Mon enfant a adoré