4.1/5
Enfamil A+ Ready To Feed Formula Reviews
#16 in Baby Food

July 04, 2019

Greatp product

Ready to feed bottles were super convenient for traveling or being on the go. No worries about mixing powder, carrying water with you etc. Priced quite high so I would recommend using the concentrated cans for at home use. Way better value.

June 19, 2019

super lait

J'ai donner ce lait a mes 4 enfants et j'ai jamais eu de problème de reflux ou de vomissement de leur part. J'adore le format prêt a servir. on sort de la maison pas de problème. une bouteille dans le sac et c'est parfait.

May 23, 2019

The Best!!

Who invented these ready to feed. I swear they are second to none. They are ideal for a day out of the house you just pop the cap and put a nipple on or topping up in between feedings. My 7 week old prefers it over the powdered formula i guess because of the taste, you dont get the bittery taste in this like regular powdered formula.

May 16, 2019

Worth it

This is a great formula,my baby loves it,I used this between breastfeeding she’s been gaining weight since she was born,and I don’t see any problem while she’s taking it.Also this is so convenient while we were out.
    Its a little bit pricey but I know that I gave my baby a healthy formula.

March 06, 2019

My daughter loves it

Been using ready to go and concentrate since my daughter was born. What was given to her while in the hospital when she was born. She's grown tremendously and is smart as can be for a 18 week old baby. Only downfall is we couldn't use the powder as it didn't seem to fill her the same as the concentrate or ready to go.

February 19, 2019

Baby enjoys it. Although my wallet does not.

This larger version is definitely a better value than the smaller bottles. Although for the price of formula it's quite wasteful sometimes when if you open it and they only drink half it is only good for 1 hour.. unfortunately so far it's the only one my twins seem to not spit up all the time..

September 27, 2018

The best milk for my baby!

My baby has been using Enfamil from the very start. I like the DHA component of it for brain development. My baby likes both the powder and the ready to feed. My only concern though is that the rtf comes in 237ml bottles. My baby consumes about 100 ml per feeding so I end up with about 30 ml that most of the time ends up in the trash. It was also supposed to be for on the go but you don't have a fridge when on the go and it specifically asks you to put it in the fridge right after opening so kind of defeats the purpose in my opinion.

September 20, 2018

Baby loves it hi expensive

My daughter loves Enfamil she has been on It since birth 5-moths ago, however find it very expensive compared to other brands.

The product has a lot of nutrition for the bay to help it grow and develop but it comes back to price and there is hardly any sales on it.

Wish the company would provide more coupons or samples.

September 20, 2018

The only formula I used for my baby!

This is the only formula my son has had for the first 1.5 years of his life. It was perfect for his every 2 hour feeding and especially his night feedings and on the go! No need to heat up, just open and serve.

September 13, 2018

My baby loved it

I loved that enfamil provided coupons and samples of their product before I purchased. My baby's tummy agreed with enfamil. I had no issues. I loved the convenience of the ready to feed 2 oz bottles when he was a new born.