Enfamil A+ Ready To Feed Formula Reviews

Ranked #16 out of 135 in Baby Food

April 13, 2017

Great formula. Baby loves it. A little expensive, but in comparison to other formulas it was equally priced. Was originally given this formula from the hospital when I had my baby due to weight issues.

April 06, 2017

My son has been on this since he left the hospital. We tried to switch his brand as ready to feed is expensive. After one week it backfired for us. We are now back to enfamil. I do love that I am feeding him quality. I just wish that there were more coupons/sales associated with enfamil. Especially for the ready feed

March 20, 2017

I used this formula with all my 4 children. This formula is great compared to the other ones on market. This formula was easy to digest, my babies loved the taste, and it was great top up after I breast fed. I tried other formulas and my babies were gassy, spitting up and had a lot of colic. I recommend this formula 100%

March 14, 2017

This is the best formula we have found . And it's super convenient . Of all the samples we tried when my daughter was born this is is the one that took the cake for quality .ease of use and my daughter loved it . Sold. She used and thrived on this formula until she was 6 months and then we went to the next stage which is equally as good

February 20, 2017

Comment saiver beaucoup de temps avec un premier bébé et surtout devant l'inconnu ! Il ne reste qu'à faire chauffer et le tour est jouer ! Mon enfant a adoré

February 12, 2017

Ce fut avec le lait maternel, le premier lait que j'ai donné à mon enfant ! Il n'a jamais eu de problème, buvait super bien et tout était parfait !! C'est le lait qui se rapproche le plus du lait maternel en plus !

February 06, 2017

We used this formula for the first few days in the hospital, as my milk didn't come in for a while. We used it afterwards as a top-up. It doesn't have a good flavour to grownups but it didn't bother baby. It made the stool a bit grainier and darker compared to breastfeed-only times.

The price is a bit high, but in those first days the convenience is worth it.

January 16, 2017

I used this formula initially as a top up for my 1 month nth old baby . My older one day wanted to taste it and found it horrible. I tasted after that and agreed with my older one. My baby also suffered from constant diarrhea when on this formula. I further researched to find that the formula has lots of chemicals in it which is not good for the babies .
    I switched to Holle organic from Germany after researching . It tastes great and agrees with my baby tummy.

June 27, 2016

I used this with my baby in between breastfeeding especially while we were out and about and found it very easy to digest and very comfortable on his little tummy

May 11, 2016

I must say this saves so much time!! I continued using this right after the hospital. It hurts your wallet hard like really hard but with those constant feedings at night it helps. Baby loves it also :)

NikkiS has posted in the forum topic
    Anyone Else Addicted to Zulily?

NikkiS added a new review for

NikkiS added a new review for
    Lululemon Sweater Hoodie

Mariahp added a new review for
    Dove White Beauty Bar

Mfornalik has posted in the forum topic
    Favorite Money Saving tip?